Texas

Does anyone want a pair of German Shepherd mix puppies? They're going to have to go to the shelter. You'll need a TALL fence and strong gate to keep Jack in. Super sweet and smart dogs, we just have to many. I was going to foster them until they found a home, but, my neighbor informed me Jack is jumping the gate and chasing cars. He's also chasing cattle. No bueno around here. Quick way to be shot and never seen again....

Great guardians. House and leash broke. Will go anywhere with you. PM if you know of anyone.
On a side note. We've downsized the flocks. Big time. More than half, I'd say. Having trouble keeping up with busy work schedules and shows. Knocked most breeds to trios or quads. Still have 20 guineas and a bajillion quail tough.

David? Rooster? Ken? Where are my guys at!

@hensfortherapy , how are you doing? Getting things under

Starfire? I feel like everyone of the oldies are missing! LOL!

Hello all newcomers from Trinity!
How do they behave around chickens?

For LBejeran: I have these three Wheaten Ameraucana cockerels, hatched 6/15/15. Sorry about the quality...took them with my cell phone this morning.
Those are gorgeous! I like that one on the top picture to the left. The head looks a little paler and I think it's be really pretty when he gets older. I have a really light-colored wheaten hen and I think together, they'd possibly pass that on. How much would you charge for them? Should've asked that first, haha!

Those are gorgeous! I like that one on the top picture to the left. The head looks a little paler and I think it's be really pretty when he gets older. I have a really light-colored wheaten hen and I think together, they'd possibly pass that on.

How much would you charge for them? Should've asked that first, haha!

I'll put your name on that one! :)
For the end of Septembe, how about $8?

Olivia doesn't chase. She's chill. She only does what Jack does. When he's locked up she's a good girl.

Jacks a cat killer though.

Laura, gorgeous!
Jack would not be a good fit. I have a Tom that kills the mole/rodent population hat keeps the majority of the snakes away. Is this a set, or is Olivia available? My wife is not a dog person, so a chill dog would make a better fit. I like dogs. But, as I get older and it gets harder to get around (Kind of why the Rooster Cogburn, on a bad day I tend to have his gait), a chill dog fits my personality pretty well too.

Back
Top Bottom