Texas

Tough losing so many so fast. I could hear my dog walking on my hardwood floors after she was gone. Had to get another to drown out the silence.

My mom says NO MORE CATS, NO MORE ANIMALS!. We still have a lot of animals. Dogs fish chickens ducks and quail. My husband wants a cay I want a rat, but neither is going to happen

Yeah, we've had her so many years and been through so much with her that it's a daily thing to see her the moment we walk out

Thank you!!! It's very strange going outside to feed and not see her there. When I'm outside I keep thinking I see her coming towards me from the corner of my eyes. I'll turn and look and see nun
hugs.gif
Hang in there!

Anybody know how to get rid of snapping turtles? I've been shooting them, or so I thought. Had another duck get attacked today
sad.png
She's ok but messed her foot up really bad.

Anybody know how to get rid of snapping turtles? I've been shooting them, or so I thought. Had another duck get attacked today
sad.png
She's ok but messed her foot up really bad.
There is no easy way to get rid of them and, if there is one there are more around. Shooting, trapping, catching with hook and line are just about the only ways. And, you don't have to have a pond or tank to have turtle problems. Just an adjacent farm or ranch with a tank, creek or pond and you will have turtles visit. We don't have ponds or tanks and we shoot a couple of turtles a month. We used to catch them and release them on the tank across the road from us but they just came back again and again.

Back
Top Bottom