Texas

frow.gif
Howdy from Rosenberg!! What kind of poultry do you have?

Anyone interested in some EE/New Hampshire roosters? I've got too many and the youngsters are alternately giving the hens hell and getting hell from the top flock roosters. Alternatively, anyone know how to process and would be interested in giving me a tutorial? I've watched many videos, but I really want a physical walk-through for my first one. :)

I am just west of Abilene in the Tye area. I am just getting up and running on just over an acre. Currently, I have 4 week old Cornish Rocks, 2 and 4 week old Blue Australops, and 1 week old Sicilian Buttercups. I have 3 incubators, 2 for incubating and 1 as a hatcher. I will have Delawares hatching in about a week, then in another week some Bourbon Red Turkeys, then will have Lavender Orpingtons, Crested Polish, and Golden Cuckoo Marans. The other incubator has Welsh Harlequin Ducks and I have some Sebastapol Goose eggs on the way!

Because it is Texas. We are an hour's drive from the grocery store, a 100 mile round trip to the doctor/hospital. The peace and quiet and isolation with open spaces that we desire has its price I suppose.
Those are the exact reasons why we moved back here from Nevada and California! We are in the Tye and Merkel areas just west of Abilene!

In Magnolia area would like to meet other chicken people in the area Have had mine for 7 years
I'm need of some new chicks, pullets only about to buy from McMurray Hatchery would like to share an order. 25 is minimum I want around 12-15.
They sell day old sexed chicks of many many breeds. Have bought from them before and have been very satisfied.

In Magnolia area would like to meet other chicken people in the area Have had mine for 7 years
I'm need of some new chicks, pullets only about to buy from McMurray Hatchery would like to share an order. 25 is minimum I want around 12-15.
They sell day old sexed chicks of many many breeds. Have bought from them before and have been very satisfied.
Have you happen to check to see if the breed you want is available through www.ideal-poultry.com
you can make "small" orders with them.

Back
Top Bottom