Texas

Quote:
Sounds like a great trip texas Gal... So, did you think about going around the block a few times to make it an even 1000 miles?

I suggested it .. DH looked at me like I was crazy .. we were soooooooooooo tired!

Hello again guys, and gals..... It's been a while since I have had the time to post here.. My flock is growing in leaps and bounds. This summer alone I have added quite a few new breeds of bantams. My pet project is the Malaysian Seramas. I have fallen head over heals in love with this breed of bantam. They are so sweet. One can't say enough good things about this breed of chicken. Hubby, as always, is complaining about having to build new coops
smack.gif
. I never mind him, he is as in love with these birds as I am
woot.gif
. I hope everyones chickens made it through this past summer. We had a few deaths via heat, and prediators, but nothing that we couldn't replace really fast. Most of our loss was roosters.. ( no true loss there).
fl.gif
Sending everyone happy chicken vibes from Paradise TX
fl.gif

Quote:
hi there i hatched out my 1st serama chick 4 weeks ago its so tiny! its in with some chicks that hatched last week and the new hatches are already alittle bit bigger than it. i have some more serama eggs in the incubator due in a couple of weeks
smile.png

Quote:
hi there i hatched out my 1st serama chick 4 weeks ago its so tiny! its in with some chicks that hatched last week and the new hatches are already alittle bit bigger than it. i have some more serama eggs in the incubator due in a couple of weeks
smile.png

smack.gif
I am so jelious... I hatched out 2 of 6 serama eggs.. the chicks weren't stronge, and I lost them 4 days after they hatched. I currently have 4 new serama eggs due to hatch the second week of November. ~~ send you fantastic hatching vibes ~~
fl.gif

Quote:
smile.png

smack.gif
I am so jelious... I hatched out 2 of 6 serama eggs.. the chicks weren't stronge, and I lost them 4 days after they hatched. I currently have 4 new serama eggs due to hatch the second week of November. ~~ send you fantastic hatching vibes ~~
fl.gif

so sorry you lost the little ones. i had to crush up the chick starter for mine and hand feed for a day or so. its nice and healthy now. i also gave some vitamins the first couple of days, it was just so tiny. wishing you good luck with your hatch and me too
smile.png

heres a pic of her(?)
46766_dscf2735.jpg

lau.gif

Quote:
smack.gif
fl.gif

so sorry you lost the little ones. i had to crush up the chick starter for mine and hand feed for a day or so. its nice and healthy now. i also gave some vitamins the first couple of days, it was just so tiny. wishing you good luck with your hatch and me too
smile.png

heres a pic of her(?)
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/46766_dscf2735.jpg

She is beautiful. I think that maybe that is why mine died. I fead them grow jel, and they ate that, but I never saw them eat much if the starter that I kept in my brooder at all times. Next hatch I will hand feed! I am so use to my chicks just eating on their own I never thought of that. I guess you can teach an old bird (me) new tricks lol
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom