Thanksgiving

claudiabruckert

Songster
8 Years
Nov 8, 2014
I am so deeply thankful for the little and always changing flock of chickens, game hens, and quail I rescued. They taught me how precious every life is, no matter if human or other. And it makes me happy to take as good care of them as I possibly can, right the wrongs, give back to a few members of a species we've inflicted so much suffering upon.

Last edited:
I am so deeply thankful for the little and always changing flock of chickens, game hens, and quail I rescued. They taught me how precious every life is, no matter if human or other. And it makes me happy to take as good care of them as I possibly can, right the wrongs, give back to a few members of a species we've inflicted so much suffering upon.

I completely agree!!! I also am thankful for such a great website, BYC. I'm able to learn, serve and make friends!

So true!

That's just beautiful. Love your picture too. I think we all have a lot to be thankful for. Bless you for taking them in.
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom