The 10th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-a-long!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations! Do you you have a name for your little one picked out?
Vivvienne Autumn :love I've had the name Vivvienne picked out for about 12 years and my boyfriend loves the name Autumn so that's what we decided to roll with. Can't wait to finally meet her! It's been a long stressful few months but it'll all be more than worth it in the end.

Vivvienne Autumn :love I've had the name Vivvienne picked out for about 12 years and my boyfriend loves the name Autumn so that's what we decided to roll with. Can't wait to finally meet her! It's been a long stressful few months but it'll all be more than worth it in the end.

Vivienne is a lovely name and not common these days.
I hope you have swift and easy labor.

I experienced this with quail. Too much competition between the guys meant they weren't paying attention to the gals.

How many hens? Can you separate the flock into separate pens, a few hens for each roo?

I found a home for two of the roos, so we're down to two now. There are 10 hens. I have an added-on run that I've considered closing off, but there isn't really a shelter in there. I'd love to have multiple coops someday. :)

I found a home for two of the roos, so we're down to two now. There are 10 hens. I have an added-on run that I've considered closing off, but there isn't really a shelter in there. I'd love to have multiple coops someday. :)

Maybe that will be enough tgen. I'm glad you found a couple of them new homes!

Ya'll think 3.5 weeks old is old enough to post in the sexing section? I'm pretty sure on my 4 so far but would like second opinions.
It depends on what they are. Most breeds it takes to 6 weeks or so but if you have several of the same breed you might get an idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom