The 10th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-a-long!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
its not hatch related but i figured here would be a good place to post it. I have a 3D printer and i was looking online for chicken related prints and i found several prints that were meant to help lame chicks there was a print that they printed because they had a chick that hatch with its leg all mangled and the attached this print to the leg and the chick was able to walk with it and i also found this which i will be printing soon and trying it out in case you weren't sure its the little pink things they are to be used as a feeder I want to test them on my chickens and soon to hatch pheasants.
ChickenFeeder.PNG

View attachment 1745236

Oh, man, there's a whole lot of cute happening here! :love Loving the pictures, y'all!

Here are my three in the brooder this morning. :love :love I'm so used to my little 3-week-old OEGB babies that these guys seem gargantuan by comparison! :eek:

View attachment 1745232
Aww so cute!

I know what you mean lol. I was thinking 3 weeks weren’t that big of a deal but when I pulled newly hatched chick out I was a bit shocked. They are so much bigger!

2ABF2B24-E24D-410B-8760-A9C5E56EF641.jpeg

Might be a bit before we can put them together. Right now my 3 weekers are getting the idea of flying out of the brooder.

Aww so cute!

I know what you mean lol. I was thinking 3 weeks weren’t that big of a deal but when I pulled newly hatched chick out I was a bit shocked. They are so much bigger!

View attachment 1745248
Might be a bit before we can put them together. Right now my 3 weekers are getting the idea of flying out of the brooder.
I LOVE the wire-basket-in-the-brooder idea! I just stole it! My two & three weekers aren't especially happy about it at the moment, but it's in the brooder, warming up as I write this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom