The 5th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-a-long!

Status
Not open for further replies.
aww i want pheasants are they good pets.
I like the silver pheasants best because they act rather tame even as babies and follow me around as adults. All the hens make pretty good pets, but males can be aggressive if they are tame.
The hens that I have had as good pets are silvers, goldens, Amherst and ringnecks. I will post a picture of a golden baby soon. I have them hatching now.

I like the silver pheasants best because they act rather tame even as babies and follow me around as adults. All the hens make pretty good pets, but males can be aggressive if they are tame.
The hens that I have had as good pets are silvers, goldens, Amherst and ringnecks. I will post a picture of a golden baby soon. I have them hatching now.
Not that im hatching now but would you sell hatching eggs. I really like all pheasants. Something about them is so perfect.

Just when i thought I would stop overfilling my incubators, a friend gave me these- the picture doesn't do them justice- they are amazing
wheaten olive eggers, blue copper olive eggers, wheaten marans, blue copper marans, ameraucana, and a coronation sussex.

Last edited:
Just when i thought I would stop overfilling my incubators, a friend gave me these- the picture doesn't do them justice- they are amazing
wheaten olive eggers, blue copper olive eggers, wheaten marans, blue copper marans, ameraucana, and a coronation sussex.

clap.gif

LL
:th Why didn't I get any of those?! huh .. ey? Why? lol...
They weren't fertile yet when I shipped yours & I pitched them in the layer pen right after I shipped yours & my silkie roo took a liking to the splash polish hen...lol The cream legbar likes the gold laced hen & even with 6 roos in the pen, the white crested black hasn't found a man to suit her yet so still getting duds from her.

love.gif
I need a friend like that.....Rainbow of eggs in the incubator good luck hatching

Well....This info may come to late...but 2 of my African Grey eggs that I counted for the HAL hatched today! I know it's really late. All I can say is that the hen wasn't actually sitting on them as soon as I thought she was. Maybe they hatched out of the parameters of what counts, but if they still do, you can ad these to my total....
big_smile.png

Picture will come soon. As soon as I can take them without getting my face ripped off!
If you counted them in the HAL, you are not too late.

Quote: You sell pheasant hatching eggs? hmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom