The 5th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-a-long!

Status
Not open for further replies.

These are the ones that have hatched in the last day.

Which line of Reds do you have? They look Amazing!
Ok thanks! I will slip those out and put 10 Marans under her. It is her first time. She is really protective.
My olive egger girl had 5 under her. I candled them one night and took out 1 that was not developed. So 4 of them any day now.

Broodies are amazing! Get pictures when you can.
How do I join?
You just joined. What are you hatching?

Ok so I am working on rounding up eggs for my Easter Hatch unfortuantly my girls are on strike it has just been too cold for them so not sure they will be donating to the cause. Anybody who has some eggs they can give me a deal on please PM. I just got two new Red Wood incubators and running a test hatch in one of them now they each hold 624 eggs lol I will not fill them. Running a test hatch in one of them now and so far so good.

Ok so I am working on rounding up eggs for my Easter Hatch unfortuantly my girls are on strike it has just been too cold for them so not sure they will be donating to the cause. Anybody who has some eggs they can give me a deal on please PM. I just got two new Red Wood incubators and running a test hatch in one of them now they each hold 624 eggs lol I will not fill them. Running a test hatch in one of them now and so far so good.
I can offer up 12-18 Olive eggs They are an odd variety of green-olive egg laying hens covered by 2 BCM roos Nothing special. PM if your interested.

Which line of Reds do you have? They look Amazing!

Broodies are amazing! Get pictures when you can.
You just joined. What are you hatching?

I have some from Sgribble . They are Stephens line . He does a great job with his reds. I give him all the credit . The rooster is in my profile pic.
They are the first true Rhodes I have had . I have had many production RIR before. But they do not compare .
here is a pic of my broody OE girl!:)

I will be hatching my own backyard mix. I have a BR rooster, 4 hens 1 BR 1 RIR and 2 EE. I am super excited to hatch my own eggs. It will be my 2nd time hatching eggs.

I have some from Sgribble . They are Stephens line . He does a great job with his reds. I give him all the credit . The rooster is in my profile pic.
They are the first true Rhodes I have had . I have had many production RIR before. But they do not compare .here is a pic of my broody OE girl!
smile.png

They are amazing and a lot different from Production Reds--Which is all the sell from Hatcheries. Mine are from Ron Fogle so they wind their way back to Mohawk V.
I think I'm joining! I'm securing some olive eggers, sbel, Isabel marans, BLRW and black/jubilee split orpington. I told my hubby I wouldn't hatch anymore (oops)
I is great to have you here!

I am praying for a broody for you roostersandhens!!! then you can still join!!! you better have a sit down chat with a hen!
hugs.gif

a-hen-that-lays-golden-eggs-smiley-emoticon.gif
I've got a broody gal! Her name is Puff. I may have no choice but to let her brood! Lol! She is not giving up on it. I feel bad for her, I may end up letting her brood, but I don't know. I wish I could sex eggs, because I don't need more roosters. I love that little chicken laying the egg emoticon - so cute!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom