The 5th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-a-long!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a sneaky one.
Laughing-2.gif
You weren't supposed to let your kids eat the candy!
3.gif
How did it taste? It said it was butterscotch and peanut butter? Sounded yummy, and when I saw the name of it, well..............
it was just like those little orange things I used to get at auction with my poppop when I was a kid! it was really really good!!!

lau.gif
yes you are totally sneaky!

and to think I got all excited and scared for fear of the unknown!!!!

I'm a sneaky one.
Laughing-2.gif
You weren't supposed to let your kids eat the candy!
3.gif
How did it taste? It said it was butterscotch and peanut butter? Sounded yummy, and when I saw the name of it, well..............

Happy chooks! your the best! you and sally both! you all make me want to dance....

ohhhh....better not.

hahaha! you guys are the best!

19 hatched, 13 to go. I was surprised more hadn't hatched while I was at work, but clearly they are part of the no-sleep pact and are waiting for midnight :)

Temp brooder for getting on their feet is crowded so it is time to move almost all of them to the big brooder. What a mess they made in less than a day!

Lol yeah, they tend to do that.

Is the emu hatching out of the small end of the egg or is there no "small end" with emu?

Is the emu cam off air? The suspense is killing us!!! :pop

Wonder what happened to the live emu feed. It has stipped. Hope everything is OK...?!

I CANT TAKE THIS ANY LONGEER! I don't have a ustream account so I cant comment! oh no! little emu! come back!

I don't have an account either. But can still comment.. Are you on a phone? I can't comment if I am on my phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom