The 5th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-a-long!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said goodnight, but I don't think I'll go to bed real soon, that pipped egg is going to town, bigger hole already, I think it will start zipping soon, and I really don't want that chick rolling my other eggs around all night. :/ Will take it out for sure if it hatches soon.

Did I say goodnight? Wait! I have a pip. Here is a photo..the blue is more blue than the photo shows, really pretty blue eggs. I knew this one would pip first, it was going crazy in there when I put them in lock down last night. I just may wake up to a baby. And, my other eggs all displaced here and there!

I tried to tweek your image with photoshop to pull out the blue color but it didn't work, I think because of the background color.

Anyway, congrats!

My easter batch lockdown. .

I tried to tweek your image with photoshop to pull out the blue color but it didn't work, I think because of the background color.

Anyway, congrats!

I thought of that, the blue in that background. That's ok, but hey..that was sweet of you to try that. :)

Almost 1500 posts. uuuummmmmmm I'm not even going to try.

I had to lock down late. Hope I didn't screw up, but there was a good reason. To tired to type out what made it or looked like it made it, or was to hard to see if it made it.

We had a hatch on Sunday. His name is Dominick. I have more grandkids than the average person, but I sure get excited when I get a new one.

My good reason...LOL

Almost 1500 posts. uuuummmmmmm I'm not even going to try.

I had to lock down late. Hope I didn't screw up, but there was a good reason. To tired to type out what made it or looked like it made it, or was to hard to see if it made it.

We had a hatch on Sunday. His name is Dominick. I have more grandkids than the average person, but I sure get excited when I get a new one.

My good reason...LOL

Awwwww!!!
My step sons name is Dominic!

Thanks!!! He's a keeper. I love the name too, but I stopped at 6 and didn't give the name to either one of my boys, so was happy when I found out she was going to use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom