The 5th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-a-long!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm running about 500 posts behind, but My Gawd these children are beautiful!

Awww, thank you. Of course I think they are the most fabulous, smart, funny, beautiful, creative, energetic, perfect boys ever...but I may be a bit biased. :)

love.gif

I went out to check on Rumples just now and my dog, Cody, did something that he has never done before. He looked at the nest very intently and started to sniff it. Could be good or bad I think. Could he be hearing chicks pip or smelling rotting eggs?? I figure if the eggs were bad that Rump would toss them, but this is here first brood. I am hoping for the first. PIPS...
fl.gif
jumpy.gif

I made the mistake of telling my husband that I hate the "k" response on text message. And picked on him about his keyboard being broke cause only the "k" button worked. And asked why he was so interested in the periodic table. So now he responses with "potassium".

My brooder at the moment: (i still have two full incubators waiting to hatch) Time to move them to the GFQ Battery brooder i think- though they are all bunched in one end trying to get away from me- there is still a ton of room in there
I have 21 chicks written down on my list... but 23 in the brooder...hmmm?

Oh my goodness the fluffy cheeks are killin' me!

love the colors!

one of the Mottled belgian d'anver chicks
yes i am wearing my polkadot pajamas again. hey it was "pajama wednesday" last time I took photos and it is laundry day today... basically any excuse to wear pajamas and I will take it lol

I LOVE the little nobly bump on baby turkeys! its too cute!

My brooder at the moment: (i still have two full incubators waiting to hatch) Time to move them to the GFQ Battery brooder i think- though they are all bunched in one end trying to get away from me- there is still a ton of room in there

love the colors!

yes i am wearing my polkadot pajamas again. hey it was "pajama wednesday" last time I took photos and it is laundry day today... basically any excuse to wear pajamas and I will take it lol

Love all of them Beautiful!

Quote:
bun.gif

Where can gro-gel be purchased locally? Tractor supply?
I ordered online sorry! idk

It's a holiday from school for the kids, so figured since I am working they can get some chores done...

My daughter's chore...

ha ha ha

love the colors!

love.gif

6 of the 10 who have hatched so far....moving them to the brooder now. The 4 who hatched since I woke up this am are still in the incubator...they've got to dry off and get more sure footed. No other pis in the other16 eggs in there...I have 5 of my BYM eggs to add to it tonight...they were started after these ones, so it is day 18 for those 5.
I sure hope the Silver Birchens start pipping!!!
fl.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom