The 6th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-a-long!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may have found a good seller of BCMs on eBay. I still need to check reviews, even though they have a 100% positive rating. I'm thinking about doing BLRW or SLWs. I love their coloring.

what's their name? I bought some on ebay also that are due to arrive on Thursday. I could let you know how dark they really are (if it's the same person)

Quote: I'm going to look into those. The part that makes the pads so pricey is that shipping costs about half the price of the pads so it gets to be around $3 for each one if they are on sale.

Wow the HAL hasn't started and we are already at 1001 posts.
I'm thinking any day now there will be a daily summary post.

Quote: We homeschool too. For the most part it makes my life a bit easier and I can pick the books I like. But there are times when I wish my boy was at a local school too. After all I would have time for napping and bubble baths :) BUT more likely him attending an out of the house school would mean more cleaning time and less clutter as the teaching manuals and supplies would be gone from my kitchen. And my living room would not have the alphabet posted all over the place.

Still over all I enjoy having my children home and learning everyday things while they learn from books too. Its not every 1st grader that can start a load of laundry. But my boy could if I'd let him, he has seen me do it so many times. I even heard him tell daddy how to wash the towels the other day.

any of you ship eggs or have received some? Im shipping some of my eggs (for the first time) to some awesome peeps here on byc for this easter hatch, and I was wondering if I could tell you guys my idea on how to ship them and if I could have some of your feedback on my idea :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom