The 6th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-a-long!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i will trade you some bucks for your does lol....we are trying to dairy herd with chevron on the side and so far bucks are by far out numbering girls just by pure luck as we have 5 different adult bucks for breeding. So far the count is 4 Does, 5 bucks.
I just traded BBS Orp chicks for a 83% Saanen buck.

keep reading the thread to see what happened to the turkeys and quail - no spoilers from me lol

We are IN!!! first ever hatching and chickens! woo!

I don't know what I am setting for sure but if broodies come through I hope to be setting Blue Rocks or Pita Pintas If my broody is a first timer she will get eggs from my NH pen. They are still pullet sized but they should be OK by this time next month.

I just traded BBS Orp chicks for a 83% Saanen buck.

keep reading the thread to see what happened to the turkeys and quail - no spoilers from me lol
Thanks for not spoiling it lol.

i have a pure Saanen Buck but thats in the states and im thinking they are easier to get here then in the Phils. I have access to a Boer buck and a pygmy buck. i owe a saanen, a nubian, a nigerian, and a alpine buck...with plans of adding our own boer buck, a kiko buck, and a tennessee meat buck...and and and lol

I'm as bad with goats as i am with Fowl.

my first pea eggs were large

Oh good. I proudly still won't be able to bring myself to throwing out any of the bantam eggs that don't hatch. :oops:
Looks like I'll be setting some of my LF and bantam mixes, Silkies and ducks for sure. Fingers crossed for a couple peas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom