The 6th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-a-long!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love a green egg from a NN.  You must have a large piece of property to have this many chickens..and some big ones at that!

I'm just a little shy of 2 acres. I currently have 21 hens 5 roosters ( one is one that I hatched last year and gave to my cousin, had to borrow him back for a bit). 1 young cockeral and 7 young pullets (19 weeks old today), these are my Green Egger Naked Necks. From the NYD hatch I have 19 left.:lol:

Last edited:
I'm just a little shy of 2 acres. I currently have 21 hens 5 roosters ( one is one that I hatched last year and gave to my cousin, had to borrow him back for a bit). 1 young cockeral and 7 young pullets (19 weeks old today), these are my Green Egger Naked Necks. From the NYD hatch I have 19 left.
lol.png
Wow, I would love to have that much land. You have to share a photo of a green NN egg, you have to. Only around a month or so to be able to, if that. Yep. :D

You people are the biggest bunch of enablers and I can no longer resist, I'm going to fill my incubators. Sign me up for the HAL.

It's time for me to join hatch-a-holics anonymous!

Last edited:
You people are the biggest bunch of enablers and I can no longer resist, I'm going to fill my incubators. Sign me up for the HAL.

It's time for me to join hatch-a-holics anonymous!
welcome_hey.jpg

Now, how many eggs can we get you to set..don't tell us..but go ahead, set a whooole bunch!

Last edited:
Bird Zoo, we are glad you did too! You won't believe how crazy it will be getting in here! Lots of fun and help when needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom