The 6th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-a-long!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in!! Every spring and summer I hatch my chicken eggs and sell to friends and locals and they love it. I've been collecting my wild mallard hens first eggs in my room in an egg carton for hatching. So I'll collect a few more of her eggs and some chicken eggs and have them ready for March, duck eggs March 7th and the chicken eggs March 14th. And I have some silkies that insist on going broody so I'll let them here soon once it warms up,and hopefully my mallard will as well. Can't wait this will be fun
wee.gif
jumpy.gif

Last edited:
I'm wanna join...gonna start unpacking all my hatching/brooder stuff! Probably gonna do Olive Eggers and some Barnyard/Silkie mixes!

Last edited:
I will be participating in it

Welcome.

I'm in!! Every spring and summer I hatch my chicken eggs and sell to friends and locals and they love it. I've been collecting my wild mallard hens first eggs in my room in an egg carton for hatching. So I'll collect a few more of her eggs and some chicken eggs and have them ready for March, duck eggs March 7th and the chicken eggs March 14th. And I have some silkies that insist on going broody so I'll let them here soon once it warms up,and hopefully my mallard will as well. Can't wait this will be fun:weee :jumpy  

Welcome to you.

I'm wanna join...gonna start unpacking all my hatching/brooder stuff!

Welcome.

Ill be donating a few prizes @Happy Chooks
 I will be sure to pm you :)

Thanks.

gevshiba, tommysgirl, ChickyChickens, ShadyGroveFarm1, jkschicksters, acemario, aimeerj, Tessaturtle, hlavalley, Amyloumomof2, Velvet Sparrow, AWayre, jonnalongo, mlwhite, Deat, silly4buttons, wornoutmomto3, KimboB13, ChickenGuy53, Aurodream26, domesticzoo, Heidizzybean, yellow duck, Springpeeper, mustloveserama, beechick, gamefowl123, chickenfarmer, Cowboy44

Welcome to the 2015 Easter Hatch-A-Long!
jumpy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom