The 6th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-a-long!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm ecstatic - I think I have a natural randomly occurring frizzle mille d'Uccle from my most recent hatch! 5 days and the tips of the feathers still appear to be curling out. They aren't as curly as some of the other mixed breed frizzles I have had in the past, but those weren't naturally occuring random acts of nature, they were bred from a frizzled roo. What do you all think?

If it is, I'm keeping it - regardless of gender - and regardless of what DH says (I told him I was going to get rid of all the frizzles cause they are sometimes hard to take care of mid-winter when everyone gets a bit more cooped up so their feathers take a beating and they can't fly to get up on the roost, so they sleep in the nest boxes, but can you imagine if I could breed frizzle mille d'Uccles!?!?! If that happens, I'll have to get my NPIP quick so I can market them!)

Ok, my husband may not approve, but I've never done a hatch-a-long before. I want to hatch out some more olive eggers. I just love color of the eggs!
Plus the set date is my birthday!

Last edited:
this sounds like FUN!!! to bad I don't have am incubator... I wish I could be apart of this.
barnie.gif
th.gif
hit.gif

Count me in, hope my CCL and welsummer are laying by then! If not I'll have to settle for EE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom