The 6th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-a-long!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was supposed to pick them up at the post office but according to the USPS tracker, they are out for delivery. Do I need to make sure they're in a humid place or is sitting out on the counter ok?
It kind of late in the day, and I figure they arrived at the post office this am? I had got notice for all of my packages saying they had left the post office out for delivery. Right after that, I received a phone call saying my eggs were there. I don't know if my wonderful mail man caught this or what? I would call and confirm they are out and not sitting there.

1. 700
my 7 eggs are in brinsea mini 4 olive egger, 2 black copper marans, 1 white leghorn .

Now the waiting begins.

Last edited:
Hey! I got that incubator as well, how well does it work out for you?

Once set at 98F, it's pretty stable. It looses heat pretty fast once unplugged though. Humidity stays well too. I think it's a good incubator for the price. Keep me updated on your hatch :).

Only issue is it's pretty difficult to clean.

Last edited:
To all those new to incubating eggs, do not over candle them! That is what I did wrong lol wanted to see the babies move so badly

I was supposed to pick them up at the post office but according to the USPS tracker, they are out for delivery. Do I need to make sure they're in a humid place or is sitting out on the counter ok?

counter is great. I have mine in the room setting with the bators getting ready for them.

Here I am with my new bator set up and running and NO EGGS. A lady said she would sell me a dozen and I called her twice, nothing. I don't want to do my eggs they haven't been laying that long. I'm so upset.
somad.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom