The 7th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-A-Long!

MiLLM8beT.png

@mlm Mike

CONGRATS on your NEW FRIEND BADGE Mike!!!
hugs.gif
love.gif
hugs.gif
image3553.gif
TO ALL!!!
Congratulations to all!

Friend

@CherriesBrood
@chicken4prez
@ChickenLady2014
@Debs Flock
@duluthralphie
@gander007
@junebuggena
@KsKingBee
@LittleLakePhil
@LocalYokel
@mlm Mike
@neopolitancrazy
@new 2 pfowl
@pattyhen
@PD-Riverman
@rebrascora
@ronott1
@Scovy Momma
@servpolice
@shortgrass
@teach1rusl
@Tevyes Dad
@Ur-ur-ur-urrr

Greeter

@CTKen

Spirit

@AmyLynn2374
@Kev
@aart
Way to go you guys!!! Shiny new badges!!

Keep trying! Learn from this hatch and the next hatch and the one after that... Start a logbook so you can look back on your hatches and see how they were different. You'll get better!
smile.png

"Springing in the Chicks"
2016 April Hatch-a-Long

Hosted by Mike & Sally

Do you have Eggs in the Incbuator/s under Hens ANYTIME in April?

If so JOIN US!

NEW COOL CONTESTS!

“Share a Laugh” Random Posting Thread CLICK HERE

“Share Helpful BYC TIPS” Random Post Thread CLICK HERE

Chick Mug Shots CLICK HERE

Selfies with Fowl CLICK HERE

Fowl drawing/painting Contest CLICK HERE

(Lower 48 for winnings only unless there GFMs or donations in your Country)
*If a minor wins, the prize will be awarded to the parent/legal guardian of the winner (and not the minor). The parent or legal guardian will need to have their own BYC account setup and message with their name and address. VOID where prohibited!

DONATIONS WILL BE NEEDED FOR CONTESTS!

No item too small! We can always have smaller items for 2nd /3rd places!

Hatching Egg Donations, Fowl items new/used in good shape, BYC GFM's, Amazon Gift Cert, BYC Certs, etc all great items to donate! What some of us do is purchase an item from Amazon and send it directly to the winner, just make sure they have plenty of the item in stock, example chicken rooster fowl mugs are always cool!

DAnlhysYhia_N5udz2Gk9XE0QxzMCc0Ibncp6o-rWOZatTBtWfPN6WQ5HsvzooROfAjYRW5klAqwIk-F0SatIELLOigQ-oyBJj2UDbmDS5BZioX-kF9ngQoZULrGlRyw5xGKrU5X

The friend badge has eluded me until now.

Thanks!

Yes, I was surprised that you just got that, just assumed..when I saw your name, I thought, what? The greeter badge keeps eluding me. Glad you finally got that friend badge, you are a true BYC friend for sure!
love.gif

My final count is 9/24 which is an ok first hatch but I ok about it
hmm.png
I'll try it again though
smile.png

That's what we do, try again. I have some in for a friend, and a few in for myself. I think my bators are going to be put away for a while though after this hatch. I need to slow down on chickens for a while period. Whew. Wish I had more land.

Yes, I was surprised that you just got that, just assumed..when I saw your name, I thought, what? The greeter badge keeps eluding me. Glad you finally got that friend badge, you are a true BYC friend for sure!
love.gif
Thanks Cynthia!

Go hang out on the new member introduction thread and welcome all of the new members. I think that is how you get the greeter badge?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom