The 8th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-a-long!!!!

Quote: Put it on the floor?
hu.gif

Here is the one and only 28 day ducklings.

Still waiting on Muscovy eggs.
Awwwwww, I want one or three.

Quote: And to further confuse you, two frizzles mated together make a frazzle. (which is bad)

Good luck to everyone in lockdown! I hope you all have a great hatch!

Just locked my eggs down, 10 Brahma and 6 polish all looking good. One of the Brahma looks to have internally pipped or just about to pop through the membrane
hmm.png
Seems a tad early to me for a LF egg but the chick was very active.

I also peeked at the dinosaur goose eggs and 2/3 still look good and active
ya.gif

The third is certainly a non starter so I have removed it.
I can't wait to see gosling pictures!!!!!!

The egg that Internally piped last night has externally piped and is starting to zip! Active little guy too, rocking a lot! another egg has also piped... so thats very exiting!

Put it on the floor?
hu.gif

Awwwwww, I want one or three.

And to further confuse you, two frizzles mated together make a frazzle. (which is bad)

I can't wait to see gosling pictures!!!!!!
For the leveling, I had someone send eggs in this weird padding. I put one of those under the low side, and it's level! There are 3 incubators on the table, I should lock down in one of the other 'bators, but I like having it up front and visible.

And yes, I"ve hear frazzles are bad - good thing I can't have roosters! I won't have that issue.

Yes, the ducking is ADORABLE!!! and I can't wait to see Goslings either!!!

I have a pip! Day 21 is tomorrow and everytime I get the chance I am peeking in not really expecting to see anything and there it was! I came running out to the living room where my 10 year old son was and I just looked at him all excited. At first he thought I needed the bathroom... lol... but then he realized that it was the eggs. I can't stand this excitement! My brother and I started on their coop today. I guess we really are on a count down now. :)

46 eggs made it to lockdown several are questionable.

1 though must have been thin shelled when I went to candle it the entire top half of the shell busted off. The membrane was white and the chick was moving. I placed in a high humidity incubator. I figured it was a goner but checked after 8 hours and the little bugger is peeping. Hope the membrane doesn't dry out and he has a decent chance

Back
Top Bottom