The 9th Annual BYC Easter Hatchalong!

Pics
The two Trader Joe's in Albuquerque and the one up in Santa Fe carry the fertile eggs. The last time I had the fantastic hatch of TJ eggs (27 of 32) was from the Santa Fe store when I caught the eggs just 3 days off of packing date. I'm swinging by there today and -- :fl:fl -- I believe today is the day they restock the shelves with fresh(er) eggs. I'd love to have another TJ hen or two as they're stellar layers.

In the meantime, I have assorted mutt eggs ready to stash in the Brinsea that will all hatch out as either EE or Olive Eggers.

Ladies and Gentlemen, start your incubators!
They are! I have two of them still. I kept them when I had to downsize because they are such good layers

Set day for chicken eggs!

Set all the eggs! 2.jpeg

Wha
The two Trader Joe's in Albuquerque and the one up in Santa Fe carry the fertile eggs. The last time I had the fantastic hatch of TJ eggs (27 of 32) was from the Santa Fe store when I caught the eggs just 3 days off of packing date. I'm swinging by there today and -- :fl:fl -- I believe today is the day they restock the shelves with fresh(er) eggs. I'd love to have another TJ hen or two as they're stellar layers.

In the meantime, I have assorted mutt eggs ready to stash in the Brinsea that will all hatch out as either EE or Olive Eggers.

Ladies and Gentlemen, start your incubators!
What is Trader Joe’s. Do they ship eggs?

Back
Top Bottom