The American Cemani Breeders Club...open forum

They show a leg picture and the shanks are FEATHERED!!!!!

AC do not have feathered shanks!!!!

This is a clasic cemani add. lots of bragging about 6.18 breeders and only one "Breeder" photo. anyone know who this is? I think I am going to try and put some black shoe pollish on a mulbery comb and take pics to see what it looks like!! HMMMM?

lol...imust be blind or something i cant see it....ahhh....but what i do see is the picture the third from the left if you click it...there is one spot that he looked like he missed on the photoshop that is mulberry...on one of the tips...i can see that but no feathers....which picture

lol...imust be blind or something i cant see it....ahhh....but what i do see is the picture the third from the left if you click it...there is one spot that he looked like he missed on the photoshop that is mulberry...on one of the tips...i can see that but no feathers....which picture

Its the pic of the chicks, you can see feathers on the legs. may be they plucked or trim them on the roo?

i see now....lol....i didnt realize you could see more pics....also most people cull at day one for white toes...well good breeders do...i know gff does...not sure on the others...but its expected in this breed to have this come thru....from what i was told...i cant wait to get mine soon...the days are counting down...and i will post many pics to let everyone know what to expect and how things turn out....as my understanding it is not easy to get an all black bird with all the traits...well see...it is one thing to hear about it but another to experience it for yourself...just cant wait to get them...two pens are open and ready...one for cemani and one for honas....best of luck to all the breeders to breed well and have fun and enjoy this breed of bird..as there is much criticism out there for this breed...dont think ill even sell any merely on the fact that if i were to sell an all black pair and then the offspring puts out a couple of birds that arnt perfect i dont need my rep ruined because of small things that are normal in this breed...you know what i mean...thats y there is culling in this breed because of all the stuff that comes thru even on the pure breeds...im sure there is alot of science behind making a bird truly all black and im no scientist...lol

i dont think they photo shopped the Roo only because he has a fair amount of red through out his comb, wattles, cheeks, neck etc that they could have easily desaturated. i think they were just showing that he was not perfectly black on the combs/face. There is also that patch of yellow on the beak..i think the Roo pic is pretty honest but they are definitely crossing with something else for hens.

Its the pic of the chicks, you can see feathers on the legs. may be they plucked or trim them on the roo?
Oh the roo may very well be a Cemani....but those chicks are definitely not pure.

They have a new ad up with different pics.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/9-Ayam-Cema...249b2c&pid=100167&rk=2&rkt=15&sd=151610641283

They also changed the ad to say they got eggs from "another source" instead of cemani farms...so they must have taken the info they were offered to heart, sort of lol.

It seems this seller may be looking at this thread as because all the things we mention seem to change. more roo pics, no cemani farms mention , and the chicks with feather feet are gone. None of the feedbacks are for anything chicken related. It still seems suspicious when this person pops up with so many birds with no info about who they are and no one has heard of them. Has anyone?

It seems this seller may be looking at this thread as because all the things we mention seem to change. more roo pics, no cemani farms mention , and the chicks with feather feet are gone. None of the feedbacks are for anything chicken related. It still seems suspicious when this person pops up with so many birds with no info about who they are and no one has heard of them. Has anyone?
As far as changing the add about the cemani part i know people messaged him...i think birdman said he did dont quote me on that though i dont remember for sure who said they did. Someone probly messaged them on feathered legs as well.

It is odd that they suddenly popped up with all these birds...and bought "toni marie" stock from Bobfarm.

the person is obviously a member on byc and watches this...its just to bad that they are changing the reality of these birds and possibly given birds that are banned to people without them knowing...it wont let you message the person unless you actually win and buy them....i tried to message the person with no luck and i believe one other person did on here as well...so if your reading this no that in fact you are selling eggs that arent true and populating the cemani stock as not so pure....and then when they the people you are selling stock to grow theres and sell theirs they will be selling not true cemani giving the public accessibility to birds that shouldnt be being passed around....yet alone making money on something that has other genetics in it and calling it pure....and since you got the eggs from cemani farms no that you could have somesort of disease in the birds that you dont know about....thats the reason y they put a ban on the importing of birds from certain countries....wow...some peoples kids....and i didnt catch the part of them changing it and withdrawing the pics of the chicks...nice job....very good catch with details...

Back
Top Bottom