The American Cemani Breeders Club...open forum

figured i would post this would love to hear how this guy has not gotten raided by the doa for having advertised getting eggs from cemani farms....
very interesting how you can advertise something like this on a huge website and you dont get bothered by government people...check it out...he flat out says he bought the eggs from him....weird
http://www.ebay.com/itm/8-Ayam-Cema...8bca3d2&pid=100009&rk=1&rkt=1&sd=111611977317
but yet people here in michigan are getting arrested for having chickens in certain parts of the state....seems like the justice system at its finest

figured i would post this would love to hear how this guy has not gotten raided by the doa for having advertised getting eggs from cemani farms....
very interesting how you can advertise something like this on a huge website and you dont get bothered by government people...check it out...he flat out says he bought the eggs from him....weird
http://www.ebay.com/itm/8-Ayam-Cema...8bca3d2&pid=100009&rk=1&rkt=1&sd=111611977317
but yet people here in michigan are getting arrested for having chickens in certain parts of the state....seems like the justice system at its finest

Message him (message the seller option on eBay) and ask.how he got the eggs. Once you have the answer in writing send it to the authorities:lol:

naw what goes around comes around...eventually...if the government is doing there job they will see it for themselves...they get payed to do their job...no need to make it easier for them

The other thing to remember is that the seller might not even know he got the eggs illegally. Cemani Farms never says anything about it being illegal, just that they will send the eggs, and I've seen them when asked if it's legal tell some sort of weird roundabout story trying to justify why they can ship eggs. So the seller may not even be aware he's the owner of illegally imported birds.

Its funny how so many people brag about how great their Fibros are and how many they have but almost every pic is the same one. The one in the Ebay pic is very nice but how about the rest?

I am new to this group of Ayam Cemani chickens, but have purchased 18 eggs to hatch. They came from 3 different farms. Is it best to keep them separated and breed the roosters from one batch with hens from another so they are not related. We want to keep them in great health as they are all from Smithsonian and Greenfire breed.

How would the govt know about that auction? Seems it would be much easier to catch the many thousands of eggs being shipped that aren't in the NPIP program. When's the last time someone got in trouble for that? But to single out one person's auction based on a few key words AND know those key words mean illegally imported? I just don't know how they would do that.

DO NOT BUY FROM "BOBFARM" (eBay) or "SUNSETVALLEY" (BYC, this website). THEY SAY THEY HAVE PURE AYAM CEMANI, BUT THEY DONT!!!!!!! I AM AN UNHAPPY CUSTOMER OF THEIRS AND THEY REFUSE TO EVEN RESPOND TO MY REQUESTS.
DO NOT BUY! DO NOT BUY!
If anyone has any contact information for BobFarm or SunsetValley, please contact me.

DO NOT BUY FROM "BOBFARM" (eBay) or "SUNSETVALLEY" (BYC, this website). THEY SAY THEY HAVE PURE AYAM CEMANI, BUT THEY DONT!!!!!!! I AM AN UNHAPPY CUSTOMER OF THEIRS AND THEY REFUSE TO EVEN RESPOND TO MY REQUESTS.
DO NOT BUY! DO NOT BUY!
If anyone has any contact information for BobFarm or SunsetValley, please contact me.
We have discussed this particular seller many times on here and have come to the conclusion he is obviously a scammer.
If only everyone read threads like this before purchasing... It's sad so many people are being taken advantage of

Back
Top Bottom