The American Cemani Breeders Club...open forum

Gorgeous bird! It really is stunning.

Im going to say you call it a cull due to the feather stub on its leg?

Yup!
hit.gif

I found this beauty in the GQF brooder yesterday. One thing I don't like about that QGF stack brooder/grow out is how hard it is to see, really SEE, the birds until you pull them out to move to bigger grow out pens.

This is a GFF/TMA cross. Can you see why this one is a cull?
sad.png

wow such a pretty bird...i see the feathers....and yes that is a trick question....the bird i posted was the hmong chicken....figured i would post to show people how similar they are....and how one might get steered the wrong way when seeing pics....i got that bird for free...hehehe

I am hatching out some "Pure" Ayam Cemani. So far results are QUITE disappointing. I beg everyone not to deal with anyone selling from Buffalo, Minnesota, or a bobfarm14 on E-bay. I have tried to be in contact with this sell, with zero results. The first to hatch out has white toe nails, big fault. And my second, white mask, belly, and stripes down back. Of the 9 eggs I have gotten, two appear infertile, one blood ring (okay I get that one), and 6 will be hatching out. I dont mind it took me over 3 weeks after the sale to get my eggs, but honesty is requested. If your birds are Hybrids, then advertise them as such.

Last edited:
I am hatching out some "Pure" Ayam Cemani. So far results are QUITE disappointing. I beg everyone not to deal with anyone selling from Buffalo, Minnesota, or a bobfarm14 on E-bay. I have tried to be in contact with this sell, with zero results. The first to hatch out has white toe nails, big fault. And my second, white mask, belly, and stripes down back. Of the 9 eggs I have gotten, two appear infertile, one blood ring (okay I get that one), and 6 will be hatching out. I dont mind it took me over 3 weeks after the sale to get my eggs, but honesty is requested. I your birds are Hybrids, then advertise them as such. 

Yes, bobfarm has hybrids at best. If you look back a few pages you can see the picture of his 'pure' cemani rooster not touched up. Sorry you got scammed. eBay apparently will do nothing about it so we are urging people to file claims with Paypal or their credit card against him.

This is what I was left with. Four with white masks, stripes and bellies and two with mostly black, but having a white sheen to them. I hve put in a claim with E-bay. I will be hitting up Pay-Pal. It seems they maybe the most honest out of the lot of them.

I will be hitting up Pay-Pal. It seems they maybe the most honest out of the lot of them.

WHEN did eBay SELL PayPal ???

ETA: From Wikipedia...
It was announced on September 30, 2014, that eBay would spin off PayPal into a separate publicly traded company, a move that was demanded already in 2013 by activist hedge fund magnate Carl Icahn.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom