The American Cemani Breeders Club...open forum

Are they all the same bird?
They are 3 different birds of different hatches and ages...

The difficulty of raising and selling this breed is no longer making me happy.
Which is a major point of living life well.

The pricing will be lower than usual as we are thinking of leaving this breed for rare breed Orpingtons.

So... please pm me... If you want a great deal.

Last edited:
My main GFF/TM breeder Rooster broke his leg last week and had to be put down. And last night my main breeder Hen escaped my coop and froze. The hand writing is on the wall here. We are done breeding Cemanis.

After all the money, time, hatching and culling I have put into these guys, I find breeding and selling them no longer makes me happy... Taking my time off of work to mail them off has also become quite a hassle too.

So, let's call this a Pre-Christmas/ Going out of business sale. I will let them go at stupid prices per bird + postage costs for the FeatherEx box... I will need your zip code to quote postage rates.

I have them from 3 weeks old to 4 months old. At their age and size, I can only guess at their sex but I will give it my best try...

Another advantage of their age is that I also can put 2 to 3 of the older ones in per box... and more of the younger ones. The younger ones will be even cheaper...

How many do you want... first paying customers first served...

PM me...

I have a ayam cemani girl need a male for her :)

It's been fairly quiet in here lately, hasn't it?

How are everyone's cull rates on chicks looking now as far as color goes?

Guys...

The Post office Stops taking LIVE mail on N0V 10th until spring!

So, our last birdie mail out day is Monday Nov 9th...
If you want your Cemani before Christmas, or after, Get your birds ordered this week!

PM Me SOON if you want some great Cemanis for a great deal.

Back
Top Bottom