The American Cemani Breeders Club...open forum

It seems that many people were originally interested as they thought there was big money to be made. That was inevitable. Now that there are several "good/true" breeders around with a good name and producing quality birds, those in it for fast profits have given up but not without having caused much damage with scams and selling mixed breed birds as true ACfor a lot of $$.

I think it will be better now though I still see ads for "AC" chicks for $100 and eggs for $25 each and you know they are still preying on those who have not done their homework.

Well, I sell my eggs for $25 each and I'm not scamming anyone...but yes, there are still scammers out there. For example bobfarm on eBay was still at it last I checked even though the boom has died down some.

You are one of the BEST breeders IMHO.
I get asked about them a lot (dunno why) and I send them your way and to others on this thread.

In fact the folk who have been on this thread FROM THE VERY START and are STILL here are in it for the long haul.

Last edited:
I get asked about them a lot (dunno why) and I send them your way.

Thanks :hugs Maybe it was because your last avatar looked like it could be an ayam cemani?

I am getting really excited for my Greenfire chicks! They should be arriving on Tuesday if USPS cooperates. I hope they have a safe journey. When they arrive I'll post some pictures here.

I get asked about them a lot (dunno why) and I send them your way.

Thanks :hugs Maybe it was because your last avatar looked like it could be an ayam cemani?

I am getting really excited for my Greenfire chicks! They should be arriving on Tuesday if USPS cooperates. I hope they have a safe journey. When they arrive I'll post some pictures here.

Do post pics!!
That avitar bird was bred by some one who has been working on a totally non AC FM line for about 20 years. He really understands avian genetics and his birds are spectacular.

This makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, all them beautiful ayam cemanis.
smile.png

Those are some beautiful Ayam Cemani photos you all have. I'm new here and am excited to have joined. I have a few good quality GFF Ayam Cemani as well that I selected for after breeding a few generations. I hatched allot and culled hard and only kept some of the best offspring for breeding. So far I think i'm doing well. :)

Some of my work over the past year and a half selecting for traits that makes Ayam Cemani the breed they are supposed to be. My Cemani aren't perfect but I'm doing my best :)

Let me know what you guys think.
Thank you!

Well I've read alot of this thread. I see plenty of vets here. I have raised giants only for the last couple years here on my farm but I am kind of thrilled about this young breed. I want to help further their development if I can give a hand. Looking to get started this year. Narrowly escaped bobsfarm yesterday thanks to here. Ha. Now where do I begin.... All very sharp birds above^^^ The time is paying off for many of you. Even through all the white toes and gray tongues.
1f60a.png

Back
Top Bottom