The Animals of our local Shelter

Pics
I agree, she looks like she has some corgi in there for sure. Such a sweet girl, that one.

Yeah, i dont see acd as much as those 2 but maybe! But she is adorable either way! Lol

Bailey (the poodle that was surrendered with Charlie), Zither and long-time foster, senior lab John, have all found their homes!

Awww yay

Awesome!

And i think i want to volunteer somewhere, how did you do it? Just fill out the form?

That's awesome! Different shelters/rescues/humane societies have different ways of getting volunteers. Usually you call or go in and ask them about it, they'll give you a form and a training time and after you go through training you can begin volunteering! It's really all pretty easy, though the first few days can be stressful because you have to learn the rhythm. I use to walk one or two dogs and than leave, now I exercise like 10-20, do some litterboxes, and take pictures of the animals during a visit.

You could totally post on this thread if you started volunteering at a shelter. : )

Penny has been adopted, along with Anthony, Charlie, Jolene and Spencer. And Jessie is going up for adoption!

Jessie the bully breed
Jessie 1.jpg

Penny the red merle Aussie
Penny 1.jpg
Penny 2.jpg

Boomer finally found his home!!! I'm so happy! Not only that, but Raylan, Argentum, Polly, Aramis (who was returned unfortunately), and Joanie all found their families too! That's so many dogs, especially larger dogs which are slower to find homes! And hounds are usually the least likely to be adopted, so three in one week is awesome!

Back
Top Bottom