The Animals of our local Shelter

Pics
Levi the German Shepherd was quickly adopted : )
Levi 1.jpg

So was Haley the lab mix
Haley 2.jpg

And of course sweet puppy, Cody
Cody 1.jpg

So many adoptions so fast I didn't get good pictures! Mary Kay and Otis were both snapped up right away, and Vickie and Rookie went home also. I'm sure our new little puppy, Scooter, will be quick as well. However, we also got two returns. : (

Rookie the terrier mix
IMG_6500.jpg

12+ year old Vickie got a home!!
Vickie 1.jpg

Scooter the Mini Aussie, Pug, Jack Russel mix puppy (parents known, as otherwise pug would be the only thing we could guess) was adopted today!!!
Scooter 1.jpg

Snookie was adopted too!!
Snookie 2.jpg

Aspen the sweet, shy mix-breed is up for adoption.
Aspen 1.jpg

Birdie loves to pose for the camera, the silly girl!
Birdie 3.jpg

Grizzwold taking a pill to get rid of his fleas (all the little black things on his face and entire body). Poor senior dude is soooooooo sweet. Not up for adoption yet but doing well.
Grizzwald 1.jpg

Marcy the chihuahua is up for adoption!
Marcy 1.jpg

Olaf the Boxer mix is up for adoption. He is a hunk of a dog!
Olaf 1.jpg

Poor shy Patsy is up for adoption. She doesn't show well in her crate as she barks and snarls and hides. But once she is out she is sweet, playful and so adorable!!
Patsy 1.jpg

Look how big Nigeria's puppies are!!
Puppie 1.jpg

Shannon the senior Shepherd mix
Shannon 2.jpg

Stella likes to pose too
Stella 2.jpg

Ronny, Gordy and Violet were all adopted today!!!

Ronny the Jack Russel mix, possibly with Chihuahua
Ronny 2.jpg

Violet, I'm guessing a Feist mix
Violet 2.jpg

Gordy the Yorkie mix
Gordy 1.jpg

All six of Nigeria's puppies were adopted, and so were Bessie, Polly (who was returned but quickly adopted again), Jessie, Orpheus (yay, after 6 months!!!), Gentry (another long-time resident!) and Shannon (she is adopted but is waiting to go home on the weekend).

We've got a lot of new dogs that will be ready for adoption too. Shelters all around the U.S. are really full right now. I guess it's just that time of year when people decide to abandon animals or something, because we get like three stray dogs a day right now and most go unclaimed. : (

Paisley has been adopted! Hopefully many more will follow, because we are participating in the nationwide "Clear the shelter" event. All dogs will be just $1!!!

Unfortunately Vickie has been returned because despite being a senior, she loves to run and managed to escape. Also, Damon was returned because he needs to spend most of his time with his people, he otherwise gets anxious and will break out of his crate.

Paisley
Paisley 3.jpg

Lots of adoptions : )

Natalie the terrier mix
Natalie 4.jpg

Brando the boxer mix
Brando 3.jpg

Jedediah the very large boy (his intake photo. He was shy but oh, so sweet)
Jedediah 2.jpg

Krystal the hound mix
Krystal 6.jpg

Margie the beagle
Margie 1.jpg

Moana the cur mix
Moana 6.jpg

And Pixie the Maltese mix!
Pixie 1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom