The Bantam Thread!

Congratulation! They are too cute! You never know, I have 4 from a straight run bin at Tractor Supply but they are all specific. So, maybe check out some lists of Bantam breeds with pictures. You never know! I have 1 Silver Laced Sebright Rooster, a Golden Laced sebright hen, a Game Bird Rooster, and a hen that is either a Game Bird or a Dutch. They look pretty similar. I would make since if she was a game bird though. Anyway, they are so fun to watch!

Bantam mommy and baby

Super cute!!!

These are my first chickies ever! Assorted Bantams from the local feed store . I started out with two and then wanted more immediately and ended up with 6 before chick season was over. Being from a feed store and in an "assorted" bin, I'm positive they are all mutts but boy are they pretty. They are 9 wks old . Any guesses to some of their cross breed ancestry? I have 5 pullets and 1 roo. Perfect harmony:)
Pumpkin (Orange/black)

Mr. rooster (black)

Pearl (white/buff)

Duckie (gray)

Stretch (white/brown)

My two bantams. Old English Games, I think anyway. Probably mixed but this is my best guess. I wish she'd go broody but she likes to lay her eggs everywhere but a nesting box, unfortunately.I am getting more in a few weeks, pretty excited :)

Back
Top Bottom