~The Battle of the Empires~ A RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay, is the meeting over? Nikita is free to talk if you wish
(yeah we can jump back from my last post as Nostros left the council room.)

"Thank you for comming to our aid Nikita. We almost took a one way trip back to the Realm of Light."

i will be too XD maybe XD

okay!

(i am assuming the meeting is over)

Nikita aloud the other ambassadors go first, mainly from habit.

Moro was talking to Leyal, in kelishan to keep it privite, she wrote back no the tablet she carried

caf.gif

(Sorry Henny I am in and out.)

"Did you have any questions before I head to my next meeting?" He inquired. Anora was close behind with the Nurse Maid.

(moro would like to talk to norsto alone XD, Nikita, well she is willing to talk to anyone)

Nikita said nothing, she had to wait for more orders from her government before doing anything else

Moro wanted to wait for every one to be gone.

(moro would like to talk to norsto alone XD, Nikita, well she is willing to talk to anyone)

Nikita said nothing, she had to wait for more orders from her government before doing anything else

Moro wanted to wait for every one to be gone.
"You may inquire one of the palace aids later if you need anything." Nostros nodded in his Kingly manner to Nikita.

He noticed Moro was waiting and he motioned him to follow as he walked toward the military briefing room. Just before it was a small study. "Captain Moro my aid made me aware of everything you told him." He walked slow. "I am sure you have questions, many seem speechless at the moment. There's a lot to take in right now."

she did a slight nod back, she said something to the minotaur (which i deem no Baltar) in minotaurion, a harsh tongue and hard to learn, but she spoke it fluently, he glared at her for a few seconds, then replied back

moro followed "yes" he said, he left Leyal in the other room "i would like to learn more about the shadows,their tactics and so forth, we have not been in this space for so, long we have to catch up on the history as soon as we can." he took a few minutes, could he trust the Terillians about the kelishans, ah gift, or to some, curse? he tried to hide what was troubling him, but this was his first full council type meeting were you have to be careful what you let your face show, and he was sadly failing.

"It is apparent that you are troubled and you and you have every right to be." Nostros was considerate of all. But he himself was at whits end. "These shadows are of a higher power than many other, they are from the void of ancient times. They are near indestructible, and the only one we had with us who knew how to handle them is gone." He looked away. "But we are not defenseless against them. I will be able to tell you more about them later... you are speaking for all your people now are you not?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom