~The Battle of the Empires~ A RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
he nodded "thank you, i will most likely take that offer up, i my self had to raise my sister, she is the gi- *cough* woman that was seating beside me"
"I see." He smiled the extended his hand. "I must continue to other duties. "Berkus will accompany you to your new home. And the Phoenix will be a good protector and help for you."

@Tron

The battle is over now. Narks bad off. We can say the team in back on their ship. When we catch eachother next we can RP. You can fly around on patrols if I am not on, and run into another RP'er so you can play with them. I am in and out right now. Sorry I missed you :/

(Owl, do you want to say that Nyra went on the expedition with Nostros and Shandrak, and is one of the Guardians of the Terrellian Quadrantacle? There were 5 other Captains who obtained power on the expedition which I have not named yet.)

Nostros bowed at Moro, then turned and entered the Briefing room. "Nyra!" His eyes widened a bit as he smiled. "Glad to see you came out unscathed."

"I see." He smiled the extended his hand. "I must continue to other duties. "Berkus will accompany you to your new home. And the Phoenix will be a good protector and help for you."
Berkus nodded at Moro. "How do I address the leader of the Kelishans?"

(NO ones on *Pout*... I have nothing to do on this long road trip... *pout*)

(Owl, do you want to say that Nyra went on the expedition with Nostros and Shandrak, and is one of the Guardians of the Terrellian Quadrantacle? There were 5 other Captains who obtained power on the expedition which I have not named yet.)

(Sure!)

"Haven't seen you since our welcome home banquet!" He reached to hug her, forgetting his title.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom