~The Battle of the Empires~ A RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I am not sure what to do. I want to find Shandrak, I want to fight the Shadow. Yet I cannot leave the people, I cannot leave the baby undefended." He leaned his head back in the chair after sitting down. "I have learned things I wish that I didn't have to know Nyra. I could really use all the other opinions that I can get right now, I scarce trust my own judgment anymore. I have lost a lot of friends recently. Nakiso, Rom, Shandrak, Medrak. Nark is in bad shape. My brother has got too much to deal with now." He sighed.

Nyra bowed her head. "We have to do what we have to do. I will form a fleet and we can try to rescue Rom, from there we might be able to get a better grip on things. Those shadows know our weaknesses, and that's where they are trying to pound us."

Nyra bowed her head. "We have to do what we have to do. I will form a fleet and we can try to rescue Rom, from there we might be able to get a better grip on things. Those shadows know our weaknesses, and that's where they are trying to pound us."
(C ya later )

"His last location was Adrennia. There's also a Kishu fleet there. I hear wind that they have guardians as well. I'd like you to take an Ambassador with you to inquire of them." He took her hand. "Be extra careful Captain. No need to loose another friend."

Last edited by a moderator:

(C ya later )

"His last location was Adrennia. There's also a Kishu fleet there. I hear wind that they have guardians as well. I'd like you to take an Ambassador with you to inquire of them." He took her hand. "Be extra careful Captain. No need to loose another friend."
He looked up. "They don't comprehend that our weaknesses can be conquered, and that they can make us strong in other ways."

He looked up. "They don't comprehend that our weaknesses can be conquered, and that they can make us strong in other ways."

"They do, Nostros." Nyra said darkly. "I was locked away in the heart of Valhalla all those years ago."

(My computer is acting so stupid :mad: )

Crut stormed up to Captain Mork. "What are you thinking?" He stopped dead in his tracks as he took a second look.

"The ship can survive in the void, and possibly damage a shadow now. That's what I was thinking." Mork snapped at him.

"Did you have an encounter?" Crut cocked an eyebrow.

"Well." He started looking over himself. "I think I did. I saw her."

"You opened a portal to the void then it closed. We detected nothing come in or out." Crut grumbled.

Mork didn't see anything different about him and wondered what Crut kept glancing at. "I better get back to the bridge and oversee that analysis."

"I'll come with you. Then I am going talk to the King. If something happens notify me, I will be back here in a flash." They walked together to the bridge.

"They do, Nostros." Nyra said darkly. "I was locked away in the heart of Valhalla all those years ago."

(Kick it lol)

"They have this thing for Centaurs don't they. You know the Condor showed back up. Now he's gone again." Nostros curled a fist. "He was playing both sides.... Vahalla is trying to find out how to corrupt your kind. He can't get over the fact that he can't just snuff out the light,"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chic CAN

(Kick it lol)

"They have this thing for Centaurs don't they. You know the Condor showed back up. Now he's gone again." Nostros curled a fist. "He was playing both sides.... Vahalla is trying to find out how to corrupt your kind. He can't get over the fact that he can't just snuff out the light,"

He glared at her. "Did he reveal anything to you? Medrak and Nark nerver divulged much to me about that incident. You were very young.... so was I back then."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom