~The Battle of the Empires~ A RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
An injection of blue glwig liquid apeared at the edge of the tub. It had a tag on it. "inject to wake her"

(mwahahaha)

An injection of blue glwig liquid apeared at the edge of the tub. It had a tag on it. "inject to wake her"

(mwahahaha)
(Not this time...I have my anger on someone else right now..
tongue2.gif
)

Azia glance at it and picked it up, she examined it. She then tossed it at the wall, not doing what the injection commanded.

Quote: *hides face with tablet* "Not the night watchs but the day shifts yes. i can give you a comm and if you ever see anything happening you call it in right away." He reained behind the tablet.

"If you can find it it means you can wield it... would you honor us by finding some more here on our world.

____

"i see a red winged beauty.. a blaze of red furious glory in all her splendor." He spoke close to her.

(no I am han solo, a scruffy looking nerf herder
gig.gif
)

____

At sun ruse the stallion arrived on the beach.

Kitkat examined his rosy cheeks, "Why not night shifts? I can hide in a tower or a high building, observing." She protested, moving his tablet away.

Avery snagged the enchanting plantium."yes, I would love to reveal were it slumbers here." He winked, leaving the metallic room.

Theniza shoved him as she listened, "oh my." She gasped, drastically looking away.

(Lol.)

Shade waited by the ocean, scanning around for the stallion."hello." She greeted, discovering him as he approached.
He sighed. "Because the other guards would be worried about you... but if you really want to you have to interview with the regional director for infringement. I can take you to him." Erol nodded.

-__

"We would be most grateful."

____

"Hey? Did I say something wrong?" He snorted.

____

"Good morn. how are you?" He smiled.
Kitkat played a playful grin as she walked up to his face. "Or are you going to be worried about me?" She gazed into his eyes.

"Yes, and it's everywhere, you just got to know the location." Avery grinned, strolling more away and into the forest.

Theniza removed her hand and revealed her rosy face, "Not something wrong, but sweet."

"Great!" Shade announced overjoyed. She shot a swift smile, "What about you?"
"Yes I would be very worried." Erol admitted.

_____

"Thats exactly it, we don't mine but for in existing caves, so if we dig, we need to be certain of the location." He informed.

_____

"Oh." He smiled. "Then you are welcome." *irresistable eyes*

____

"Had a nice breakfast already took my morning run.. and now I get to explored the ocean with a beautiful mare.. I am great." He smiled. (ug what name did I give this guy?)
"See I knew it wasn't just the guard...But you." Kitkat expressed a massive grin and poked at his chest once he spilled the truth out. She rested her palm along her shirt, "Well, then I won't join."

Avery walked deeper in the immense woods, "Well I shall be your guide." He looked up and smiled.

Theniza rolled her eyes and examined his lurring eyes, "Ya."

______

Shade jerked back at his words 'beautiful mare'. "Wow, that was sweet of you." she smirked, highly ignoring the other conversation. "Well let's get a move on." (Kyle?)
Erol scratched the back of his head. "Well.. I..." He sighed. "Thank you for being considerate of my feelings as well as your safety... but I will still give you that special comm. You still can be a big help." He gave her e kins half smile, the other half still embarassed.
(he's adorable in his manner I think XD)

"Thank you." He gave a salute.

____

Keith let out a chuckle. "Want to see anything else before we arrive back at camp?" He kept the 'eyes'. (some guys so play it. *rolls own eyes*)

___

(Don't think... but we can go with it lol)

Kyle nodded. "Yes lets. I brought my camera too." He held it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom