~The Battle of the Empires~ A RP

Quote:
"Yikes!" Hasis hollered from the bitter cold. "Oh, you're going down." He chucked it at her shoulder, and dove behind a sleeping tree.

(
lol.png
)

"Oh, I'm beyond happy. I feel more at peace." Harmony sighed, reaching to touch his face. "You seem calm, and excited yourself."

"Having fun." Nyra replied as she giggled. She rose off and plucked Derek away, "Calm down."

Talos nodded feeling for her fears. He grasped her hand gently and increased his speed to the area. "I won't let anyone bother you." he promised.

Esta remained loopy as he remained with her. "Well...I can say that tea makes you so drugged up." she giggled.

"Um, because to me you shall be two legged, more beautiful that way." He winked, rising up to leave. "My heck you're gorgeous."
She threw her hands up. "Why are you running away?" She had never really played much before, other than hide and seek. She scooped up more snow then moved so she could try and see him.

*head under pillow*

"I managed to do both?" He blushed. "Yeah yeah I am." He gently grabbed her hand and kissed her dainty fingers.

____

"And if I was passed out how far would it have gone?" he grabbed her arm and pulled her close. You know I don't want others touching."

______

Yarsha nodded. Keeping up with his every step.

______

"It makes you that ay not me." He chuckled. "Well at least you liked it." He snickered.

_______

Skita flushed and looked away. She wasn't sure if this was okay. She felt fear now, Barabus could abandon her, but if she chose another he might kill her, because she still was technically his. And what if Zandor was just playing her. She'd had enough of that but.... what if he gave her what she wanted? "Are you just admiring my looks or are you implying that you want something of me?" She spoke very quietly.
"You have a good arm!" Hasis hollered back. He poked his head as he listened to her steps, sploshing in the snow. "Hi." He grinned, watching her as shr noticed him visible to her.

Harmony smirked feeling his ticklish touch, "Want to hear something?" She smirked, enclosing her fingers among his.

"I was born to play with others." Nyra sighed, stroking his arm. "I've been a toy not to just one." she added.

"He's not going to hurt you, or whoever." Talos stated protectively. "No one." He grumbled, darting away now.

"Oh I love it, other then making me tell secrets and the truth." Esta aimlessly giggled.

"I'll let you answer that yourself." He winked, snatching his sword. He strolled over to the door, "What do you think?" he formed a questionable smile.
Loreena giggled. "Your it!" he tossed it towards his shoulder then ran away.

"What?" he smiled.

____

"I know that but you said you would be mine remember. I haven't played with anyone. I want to be enough for you." He toyed with her lips. "I don't intend to share."

_____

Yarsha felt like everyone was staring at them. but most just ignored the two. Not far was the passage that lead to the shipping docks.

____

"Oh realy so I can ask you anything now and you'd tell me? All your secrets about your magic and the infamous Z... " He snickered.

____

"Barabus told me that any male that told me I was gorgeous and offered me tempting things at the same time would be lying to me..." She looked down. "....and if I was foolish enough to go along with it that He would remind me of who I belonged to." She shook her head. "I still have my fears of him.... and you are tempting me." Skita admitted.
"Oh you're going down." Hasis giggled, scooping up more snow. He compacted it into a ball, as he trailed after her.

"You're immortal." Harmony whispered delicately among his ear.

Nyra slanted her head, "I am yours, and everyone's." She kissed his lips. "We're mates, which are boyfriend and girlfriend. Soul mates are husband and wife." She explained.

Talos began to cloak her and himself as he nearly reached their destination.

"hehe, why not?" Esta giggled, constantly touching his face, clumsy.

"really? lying? Because as much as you told me, he toyed with your love." Zandor approached her solemnly. He reached his lips to her ear, "He loved someone else other then you." He smirked. "He chosen a princess over his lasting wives, and only gave you love, that didn't mean much."
Loreena squealed as she ran from him. She looked at a tree and tried to climb but instead disturbed the ploom of snow and fell now covered in a small pile 0.0

_____

Zanthas chuckled. "Is that a pet new pet name for me?" He'd never hear that before, but went with it not knowing her culture.

____

"No.. I don't want you to be everyones... and I will take anyone out that tries." he gave her a serious look. "Or am I not fun enough for you anymore? Do you want me to play with others too?"

____

"How are you doing this?" She whispered then saw guards posted at each junction. She got really quiet.

____

"Very well. Tell me my love" He stroked her face. "It will help me if I know who I ay have to fight one day."

____

Skita felt chills run down her spine. She closed her eyes taking a quiet breath as she released a tear. She was now slightly quivering as she whispered. She felt like she was betraying him after being with Barabus so long. She was a princess herself being the daughter of a Chieftain, but the branch her father had was absorbed by Barabus many years ago. But Zandor was right, she felt this a very tempting gamble. "Will you protect me from him?"
Hasis darted after her, "Is it cold?" He giggled, watching her burial of snow.

Harmony rolled over giggling constantly. "No....no...Not a pet name." she tried to spill her words of laughter. She rolled back to him, "As in you live forever."

Nyra backed her head to her spin, "You're fun enough, and if you recall to play with others, then do." She pecked his cheek. She return his gaze, "Oh you want me to be only yours?"

Talos kept going, he looked at her, "Quiet." he pleaded, reaching to the ships.

Esta remained giggly, "And who will fight you?" She constantly pet his face and flipped her head around.

"Not just me, others." Zandor whispered, tenderly among her ear. "I will protect you."
Loreena popped up as frosty. "Y-yes!" She squeaked.

____

*Sheepish blush* "Oh Ooh!" He laughed. "Realy? How is that?"

____

"I haven't wanted to play with any others, and yes I just want you." he insisted glaring at the Doc.

_____

She heeded his words. He breathing indicated her being nervous. 3 shippers were loading to leave.

____

"Who ever hurt you if they come for you again." He mentioned.

____

"I don't want to be chased by others.. nor do I want to be weak...." She inhaled after muttering. "Okay... I'll trust you." Skita agreed reluctantly.
Hasis examined her, "Yes I will, my frost angel." He snickered, plucking her out of the snow. He huddled her against his chest, "Better?"

"Because we are mates." Harmony whispered back to him.

"Alright, I'll be yours." Nyra shifted his eyes off the dock and into hers. "Okay."

Talos continued to the docking bay, he halted studying the loaders. He approached the ship that seem to have the less crew.

Esta waved her hands around unknowingly, "And who would that be?"

"Oh but you'll never be weak." Zandor whispered in her hair as he splashed her hair away. "That's good."
She shivered. "Y-yes." She wrapped her arms and legs around him.

_____

"That is an amazing gift Harmony." He kissed her tenderly.

_____

He smirked then kissed her deeply. "I knew you were my kind of woman."

____

No one noticed them. But one guard down the way scratched his head ans seemed to be looking in their direction.

____

"The 'Z' you told me about." Duvall sighed laying his head down. "I knew you wouldn't say anything. It's okay I guess."

___

Skita felt her heart race and breathing increase as he was so close. He was stirring things up in her. "I won't be able to hold my son for long. He will grow fairly fast....." She commented her other concern. "Do what you will. You promised not to harm me." She whispered.
Hasis cuddled her close and swung her back and forth like a whimpering child.

"I'm glad you accepted it." Harmony whispered in his ear, after kissing him.

Nyra cuffed her hands around his neck, "I love you too much, to not too." She cuddled closer, trying to make the doc jealous.

Talos halted and made sure him and Yarsha remained deathly quiet, and still.

"What 'Z'? If you say his name, or if I do since I was there before, I might become 'different.' " Esta informed, playing with his strands of black hair.

"Oh I plan too." Zandor shot an eerie smile, rising up. "You have a wonderful time, I need to go do a few things."
"Oh so not used to cold.. we never get cold at home.. just chilli after a thick rain." Loreena explained. "Is there a sheltered place here to cuddle ad warm up?"

______

"If it means being with you forever... of course I accept." He stroked her face with his thumb.

____

The Doc walked out. Derek smirked then carrying her locked the door. "You were saying." He seemed proud at her statement.

____

Caleb was asleep. Yarsha tried hard to stay very quiet, the fear helped with that. The guard started to walk towards them.

____

"SO he has spelled it.. calling spell. I get it.. well. rumors have been spreading of a name that an Empire knows him by. As in a 'most wanted' list from their goddess... one that is not his actual name in order to avoid the problem. They call him Chaos. I got that tidbit from a spy of my associates."

_____

Skita nodded then after he left she released a long breath which she seemed to have been holding. She was now more than nervous. She walked over to the closet to check on Caius. He was still sleeping soundly. She then swished her tail and walked over to a mirror and stared at herself for a long while.

Quote:
"Thank you my steaming stud." Shella batted her eye.

Alto walked up to her and held her close, "If you want to do it this way, we shall." He whispered tenderly in her ear. "I'm sorry for what I caused, I guess I was having too much fun with a gorgeous young woman that I didn't realize what I did." he relived a tear for her too. "My government won't mind, as long as it don't cause a war."

(Timeskip?)

Amalurra felt an odd enchantment luring herself near him. "nothing." She cuddled next to him.
*snicker* "Your welcome." he chuckled and put it in the oven.

_____

Jolly panted a bit in his arms not used to being held like that for a very long time. Then she relaxed into his affection and closed her eyes. "I just wont tell anyone, for all they know I wandered into the forest to live alone..... you really think I am gorgeous?"

_____

Everyone had gathered ad ported to the moon. The Duke Calavas (Crut) as waiting to greet them.

______

"Oh..." He leaned in and kissed her again.
Shella rested her hip on the counter, "What do you want to do while we wait?" she asked.

Alto felt her tightness and complications. He slowly wrapped her tight, "Yes, I do. Well then I guess you can aboard with us." He pecked her forehead.

Harpy was sitting in Skite's arms as they strolled down and to greet Crut.

Zahara elbow locked hers with Skite.

Amalurra kissed him back, she found the enchanting strong.
"Um.. play cards?" He suggested.

_____

Jolly felt some guilt, but she was fighting it. "You are quite loving towards me." She slowly let her head rest against his chest.

_____

Crut smiled and bowed his head. "Welcome friends to the house of Odin."

Kasha smiled as she was by their side. Nostros as well.

"Come inside." he led them into the beautiful estate.

_____

"That's it." he whispered.
"Hmm that sounds fun." Shella nodded and perked her leg up, reaching to kiss his lips.

Alto gently stroked her hair, "Your beauty and playful is drawing me towards you." He whispered. "I admire you."

Harpy waved at Mystterion as Skite walked in.

"Thank you." Zahara dipped her head at Crut, entering.

"It's odd doing this." Amalurra sighed, fighting the enchantment.
He smiled then bent down to kiss her. "I love you my Dove." *smooch* (ha ha ha)

_____

Jolly was flooded with guilt, but her desire was greater. She finally kicked it them put her arms under his resting her hands on his shoulder blades to return his hug. "Me too very much."

_____

Mysterion gave a big chubby cheek grin and waved back.

Once inside the family was there along with the babies. There were 6 in all not including those with Kasha. "Our family." Nostros smiled. Everyone gave a friendly greeting.

_____

"How so? You don't desire me to make you feel this way?" He asked continuing his affections. (
sickbyc.gif
)
(She's short.
tongue.gif
)

"And I love you my impressive Stag." Shella announced in his lips, quietly.

Alto endorsed the hug tenderly, "No one will know that you were ever gone." He muttered in her ear.

Skite strolled up to a few of Kasha's family members, "Hello." he greeted, joyfully.

Harpy watched the family herd.

Zahara walked up to Kasha, "My oh my, you have a beautiful family." she complimented.

_________

It was difficult to seize his love doing to his luring touch. "It's difficult to understand." (
smack.gif
)
(*smooch* lol she's cute :p)

Gerard blushed and lifted her up while caressing her lips.

_____

"Well not to many are too close to me so that easy to do." She looked at him. "I just want my others quilt from my place, and their pictures."

____

My brother Krits and wife Evanna, Crut's wife Leyal, Her brother Moro and wife Itha, Itha's sister ina and her husband, who is also Layal's grandfather.. Sarkis. And That is Leyal's and Crut's adopted daughter Kendra and her new husband Dezanthos 'Dez' who is to be the ruler of the Light Kelishan." Nostros introduced around the room. Ina and Itha were twins.

"Thank you." Kasha said. "The only Royal lines are my Husband, Krits, and Crut. I am a dukesline which is close."

____

"Well let me help you.. just don't fight it." he spoke soothingly. (whut XD)
(Ya, reminds me of Edna. XD)

Shella drifted a light breeze against his face, puckering her lips.

_________

Alto evaded from her hug, his palms sliding along her arms, "Yes, we can do that."

________

"What a massive family, but wonderful." Skite smirked, setting down Harpy.

"Not too many, but hey you're getting up there." Zahara nodded, patting Kasha's back.

________

(
rant.gif
)

Amalurra sighed and looked at him, "Why?" She lightly grumbled.
(who's edna? My aun't with that name was no charmer :p)

"No how can I resist that?" He kissed her. "So sweet."

_____

Jolly got the goosebumps from the sensation. She then gathered herself and gave a smile. "Race you?"

"Yes, many children being born as of late. It has been quite a blessing." Kasha smiled.

"Indeed." He put Mysterion down to play. He and Harpy were the only toddlers, the others were just starting to try and walk, or still very small. Mysterion was very gentle with his cousins.

(LOL I think that smiley is cute)

Because what you are feeling is called nerves. Its normal, it gets easier later." He winked.
(aunt....In law...)

"You couldn't." Shella flew up on the counter and pecked his lips one more time. "Are child is going to be pretty big."

"You're on." Alto grinned, teleporting out of the ship. "You say the numbers." he grinned, swishing his tail.

"Yes, I'm very grateful for your kind." Zahara dipped her head and removed her hand from Kasha.

Harpy walked up to the cousins and examined a few of them.

(It's ranting. :p )

Amalurra sighed, "Really? Oh."
(lol well at least yours was sweet. Mine was off, great great aunt though :p)

"Thats what I said.. I am no small thing." he stroked her leg. "When one comes. He nuzzled her."

____

"K that way." She pointed. "3...2...1..!" She bolted giggling as she ran.

____

"thank you."

"I have prepared a feast of a breakfast." Crut nodded with a smiled. "This way."

The little ones. o.o o.o o.o o.^ o.o

____

(lol)

"Yes..." he then tried a trigger point being well versed in them.
(ohh..)

"I can tell my bulky stag." Shella pecked his cheek. "Were you going to continue your sentence? Or was that all?"

Alto darted after her once she announced number three. "Big bad wolf coming!" He hollered.

Zahara and Skite strolled and followed, as they seceretly watched Harpy.

"I" Harpy waved in a greeting.

(_-_)

Amalurra huddled closer, but her body still fought off the enchantment.
"Hrm? Oh no that was it I think.." He kissed her cheek and then stirred the stew.

____

Jolly squealed in excitement from the chase. She ran into the woods and soon came into an open field.There were 4 cottages in the area, hers being at the far end and secluded. She B-lined for the door going as fast as her long legs could carry her.

____

They all smiled, but were not really speaking yet.

Adjacent to the room was an alcove with a large table. Evangeline and another nursmaid stayed with the little ones.
_____

(whut?)

He advanced. (up to you *barf)

Quote: "Oh..I'm sorry." Nova pouted.

Star shoved anothee popcorn in hovers mouth.

"You're welcome." Spirit nodded.

"We can try and get them back." Cherry smiled, setting her hand on their shoulder.

The red mist seeped into the ring."this isn't over." It growled.
"Well I think they will come." They danced around.

_____

He crunched,

Kuru was quietly chucking ans snickering.

____

The grandfather shook his head no. "I am afraid it might not be that simple."

___

"Indeed it isn't." Brabus held the ring up ans it sealed its magic inside itself again.

"Risky using that... who do you think it set free?" Arthur asked.

"It lets me choose who to free." He stated. For the ring would take power, but hlt whoever held it prisoner. only 50 could be locked inside it at a time, so Barabus had to free someone to put the red mist in. But the ring would keep the power ability. "I set Gaia free, she will not be a problem."
"Well i'll be glad once they do, so you can find them out." Nova smiled.

Star squinted a naughty eye at him, but watched the movie.

"Really? Why not?" Cherry sighed, looking up.

_____

The twilight mist randomly vanished. The red mist did disappear in the ring, but the other parasites and chemicals did dwell.
"Yes. We have been alone in that nest a long time. Someone brings us fish, but not our parents."

_____

Everytime the pups did something it made Kuru snicker as he found them more entertaining than the movie.

____

"Not.. in front of the little ones." He advised.

_____

Barabus now moved to take of the necklace again.

Last edited:
Quote: "I have no clue." He responded.

Flame downsized her ears, "Oh no."

Legend nodded and followed along, "okay."

Aurora slightly nodded, "Yes." she replied.

He snarled and kicked him with his hind legs.
"You just strangle your mother!? What do you mean!?" Milan cried. "I could feel it.. Stop."

______

Once outside she turned to Legend. "Something may be wrong with him.. The wolf on the ship was Ralis, but he has lost his mind.. we need to be careful in case Myst has as well."

____

Then worked hard to pin him down Krits went into the mind. "Stop this... now of I will take desperate measures."

Barbedos cut of the jugular until the sedative should take effect. "It did stop." He replied.

"You can't keep him in a shilded barrier, you promise you won't" Legend sighed.

"Get out." He snarled at Krits.

"Barbedos don't!" Aurora cried out watching what he was doing.

Ralis soon laid limp. "It? You mean its not you?" She panted. "She thinks its you."

"He is in a big room... but Ralis is trying to kill. He attacked Aurora... we have earcomms, I heard the whole thing."

Barbedos released. "He will be fine.. we have to find out what is wrong.. it that or have his kill." He got up and looked at his torn arm. "How is your throat?" "I know she thinks its me, because its me."

"If you nelieve there is something really wrong, then lock him up." Legend sighed. "How are they doing?"

________

"It'll survive." Aurora sighed, releasing her pressured hand. "How about your arm?" She gazed at him, "What is wrong" "Why are you doing this? She loves you? Aren't you with my people? You are safe there, Ralis tell me please!" Milan held Flame now.

______

"We belive there could be.. they are not acting normal and now 3 people have been hurt.

_____

"Ill ill be fine." Barbedos was ticked, but keeping his calm.

Krits put a hand on him. "I removed the evil substance but he as out of control as he was before.. if not more. I don't understand unless I cant heal the tainting from Twilight." He looked at Aurora. "You are the only one that has the life power. Mine is not as strong as yours, but it is how I removed the red mist.

"Nothing." He replied in a demonic voice.

Flame nuzzled her.

"Who?" Legend sighed, following.

Aurora sighed and rested against the wall, "He doesn't have twilight in him, when did he get worse? Did he or you do something?"

Rails oddly woke up. He looked at Krits touched and growled. "Your not Ralis.. you are not what have you done with him? Would you kill me too?" She closed her eyes praying in the background.

_____

"Ralis."

_____

Krits used his mind t lower body function of Ralis. "He was bad to begin with.. but lost complete control when we removed the Evil from him.. the Red Mist. It was going to kill him." He spoke calmly. "Aurora you must use your life power to restore him. Anything else can only be done of love by light. I know Milan affects him. She might be able to do something.. and if he kills her.. her life light would be the sacrifice for his cleansing."
"Maybe." It replied.

"Not again, is he mentioning Vahalla again?" Legend asked.

Rails laid there and stopped growling, but glared at him.

"I'll try." Aurora moved closer. She set her hand on his head and channeled her powers through him.

Rails appeared his blade, that contained Zandor's blood. He swung the blade and stabbed Krits.
"Who are you? Where is my lover?" She had frozen with Flame in her lap.

_____

"Not yet"

____

Krits stumbled back and Barbedos decked Ralis hard in the face. "Light does not behave this way." He growled. The medic rushed to Krits, but Now Nstros' attention along with Crut had been demanded.

Crut was in his state of massive strength ad he came over and ripped the sword from his hand before it disappeared. "The evidence we need.... Get his highness to Celestial. we will take Ralis there. It is a place no evil can dwell. It must flee from him." (he's like the hulk... just have to bring out all my pawns don't you ;p)
"Can you send a message to someone?" Ralis voice returned.

Flame curled against her, "We should head back."

"probably will." Legend sighed.

________

Aurora snagged Ralis, "Barebedos! Enough." She snarled. "I was healing him, knock it off now."

The sword was floating when he swung it, he never had it in his hand.

Ralis whimpered and shook his head, You demon."

(
tongue.gif
You should of let him go.)
"Ralis you are scaring me.... but I might depending." Milan stood up carrying Flame.

_____

"If he does we need to fix it. Letting him go will be devastating."

_____

"Something odd is at work here.. and I am not the demon Ralis." Barbedos kept close. "If you attack I have to try and disable you I have to protect your mother." he spoke soft. "Come back son.... be who you are, find the light inside you and used it to defeat this insanity."

Crut looked at Nostros. "There is a spirit here... and is has possession..."

Nostros looked at Aurora. "We have no High Priest for such a task. The Horseman destroyed him, his heir, and has the seal... that seal is the only thing, or one that another light species may have, do fix a problem like this. If your attempt fails there is nothing that we can do for him."

(Then he should have been nice about it :p)
"I should of listen to you, but my anger felt rage from Aura's disappearance." He replied.

Flame sighed.

"Very true, but what if that isn't the real Ralis?" Legend sat down.

Ralis grumbled and laid back down.

Aurora sighed and examined Ralis, "Well this one fells and acts like him, but something tells me otherwise." She looked up, "Wait horseman? You mean Barabus...He killed them?" She gasped and realized what she nearly formed an alliance with. "Why did he do that? He fixed Aura."
"I know.. but one must seek wisdom instead of acting on feeling.... " She got an idea. "My husband is in you, him wisdom and memories.. tap into that. tell me....where did he propose to me?"

_____

"That is what we suspect.. but we have to be certain. We feel if it were completely him out prince would have been ably to right the situation by now."

____

"He is a complex creature.. why we do not know.. but Yiminooks oldest daughter survived and escaped, but was not left without permanent damage. She was with child... to whom I am not at liberty to speak about. Only to you in private. But I hear that you did agree to him... and he will always protect and help an oracle."

Quote: It tasted much like a monte cristo, but fool of extravagant flavor and a crispy crunchy flavor... like a grilled cheese sandwich with crispy bacon on it.

____

"Well here when we offer it's because we are willing to share." She smiled. "Dip that in the cheese and chilli." She suggested. "So wonderful." She munched.

Quote: Arms tighten down. "Yes yes I am." He squirmed. "Am I will indulge you." He pinned her down.

____

He rubbed hit tail against hers as he watched the babes.

____

"Well a little .. we haven't really gone that far in the relationship yet." He blushed more. "not embarrased so much as I am shy." He chuckled. then he kissed her again. Repeating in catching the towel before it fell again.

It tasted much like a monte cristo, but fool of extravagant flavor and a crispy crunchy flavor... like a grilled cheese sandwich with crispy bacon on it.

____

"Well here when we offer it's because we are willing to share." She smiled. "Dip that in the cheese and chilli." She suggested. "So wonderful." She munched.

"I don;t enjoy meat...Actually never." Meadow informed eating more. "I don't even like blood, not even my sister."

"I know, but I respect it's your food." Torus nodded, devouring another fry. "But if you wish I can order my own." he smirked.

Arms tighten down. "Yes yes I am." He squirmed. "Am I will indulge you." He pinned her down.

____

He rubbed hit tail against hers as he watched the babes.

____

"Well a little .. we haven't really gone that far in the relationship yet." He blushed more. "not embarrased so much as I am shy." He chuckled. then he kissed her again. Repeating in catching the towel before it fell again.

Amy snagged his arms and flipped him over, "Alright bring it."

"Oh how lovely." She moaned at the kids. She brought Narcissa closer.

Bella fell back laughing, "It's okay I understand." She giggled, looking up.

Back
Top Bottom