~The Battle of the Empires~ A RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote: They entered a large room with quite a few people in it. Some dancing, some eating, the rest conversing.

____

Tronto did too. "I do love this icecream."

____

It would not cut. -_- "Forget it.... I think I have to be sedated for it to work. Since they took off my slave collar I am being reminded about thing's that I can do. Voluntary or not."

___

He watched a while then came over. "Hello again."

Quote: "That would be fun! The four of us could hang out." Jasmine nodded happily, smiling.

______

"For what? What are we doing?" Hannah grabbed his arm, worry in her eyes.
"Yes a double date." Lexi smiled brightly.

____

He pulled free then fired up his ship and got out of there. "I am taking you home... then I have to go into hiding." He finally stated. "Comm me! K?" Jasmine grinned.

______

"What?!" Hannah squeaked. "I will." She nodded happily.

____

"You heard me... " He set the ship to auto pilot. Then he looked up at her. "He thinks you are Kaliska's clone. I have been protecting you. But I can;t anymore. so I have to risk this. "You'll be home.. and I will have to find a chicken coop to hide in again." He then looked foreward chewing his cheeks. Jasmine waved as they walked out the door.

_____

Hannah shook her head subtly. "No, Noonan..." She said softly. Don went through the rations basket. "Hungry?"

____

Noonan looked at her. "No? What do you mean no?" Kassidy shook her head and then went back to her corner. "No."
______

"I- I mean, what will you... What will happen if..." Hannah trailed off, too confused to continue.
He sighed then grabbed some more and ate it. That evening Don was well enough to get around fine.

____

"If I get caught? By your people I will probably be sentenced to death or life imprisonment. If the other guys catch me. the same, but a lot more pain." Noonan informed.

They entered a large room with quite a few people in it. Some dancing, some eating, the rest conversing.

____

Tronto did too. "I do love this icecream."

____

It would not cut. -_- "Forget it.... I think I have to be sedated for it to work. Since they took off my slave collar I am being reminded about thing's that I can do. Voluntary or not."

___

He watched a while then came over. "Hello again."

She just stood there.

_____

"same."

_____

"Okay." He sighed.

_____

"Hi." She actually jumped, clearly her mind somewhere else.

Quote: Anglelica stroked his face. "Try again... they have worked for me, though it had not been an easy path... and I have had a few answered recently...." Angelica looked softly at his eyes.
____

"Maybe I can touch you too?" Mershan wondered.

____

"Ah yes." He held out a green soap bar. "I was coming to deliver this, gets it right off."

_____

Sam took a step back. "What did I do now? What is with everyone?" She huffed "Fine I will ask someone else then." She snorted then trodded on ahead of him looking for her class.

Quote: "That would be fun! The four of us could hang out." Jasmine nodded happily, smiling.

______

"For what? What are we doing?" Hannah grabbed his arm, worry in her eyes.
"Yes a double date." Lexi smiled brightly.

____

He pulled free then fired up his ship and got out of there. "I am taking you home... then I have to go into hiding." He finally stated. "Comm me! K?" Jasmine grinned.

______

"What?!" Hannah squeaked. "I will." She nodded happily.

____

"You heard me... " He set the ship to auto pilot. Then he looked up at her. "He thinks you are Kaliska's clone. I have been protecting you. But I can;t anymore. so I have to risk this. "You'll be home.. and I will have to find a chicken coop to hide in again." He then looked foreward chewing his cheeks. Jasmine waved as they walked out the door.

_____

Hannah shook her head subtly. "No, Noonan..." She said softly. Don went through the rations basket. "Hungry?"

____

Noonan looked at her. "No? What do you mean no?" Kassidy shook her head and then went back to her corner. "No."
______

"I- I mean, what will you... What will happen if..." Hannah trailed off, too confused to continue.
He sighed then grabbed some more and ate it. That evening Don was well enough to get around fine.

____

"If I get caught? By your people I will probably be sentenced to death or life imprisonment. If the other guys catch me. the same, but a lot more pain." Noonan informed.
Kassidy was also fine, but mainly just stayed in her corner, staring hopelessly at the ground.
______

"That's horrible Noonan.."

Anglelica stroked his face. "Try again... they have worked for me, though it had not been an easy path... and I have had a few answered recently...." Angelica looked softly at his eyes.
____

"Maybe I can touch you too?" Mershan wondered.

____

"Ah yes." He held out a green soap bar. "I was coming to deliver this, gets it right off."

_____

Sam took a step back. "What did I do now? What is with everyone?" She huffed "Fine I will ask someone else then." She snorted then trodded on ahead of him looking for her class.
"Maybe I will."

_____

"I don't know."

_____

"to late." She commented, taking it.

______

He sighed, this was going to be a long day, he followed, "Wrong way."

[quote name="Chic CAN" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/74310#post_12800554"][quote name="holieberry" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/74290#post_12799702"]

[quote name="Chic CAN" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/74280#post_12799591"]

[quote name="holieberry" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/74270#post_12799268"]

[quote name="Chic CAN" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/74250#post_12798943"]

[quote name="holieberry" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/74240#post_12798243"]

[quote name="Chic CAN" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/74220#post_12796202"]

[quote name="holieberry" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/74220#post_12796154"]

[quote name="Chic CAN" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/74220#post_12796130"]

[quote name="holieberry" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/74210#post_12795992"]

[quote name="Chic CAN" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/74190#post_12795952"]
"
[quote name="holieberry" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/74200#post_12795766"]

[quote name="Chic CAN" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/74190#post_12795711"]

[quote name="holieberry" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/74190#post_12795448"]

[quote name="Chic CAN" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/74180#post_12795394"]

Rose huddled her body over his, "I'm completely done. " she whispered in his ear, them smooched his lips. "I'll be here for you. "

Daisy stealthily twisted around, "I see that giggling you're concealing. " she puckered her lips and parked her wrists on her hips, after setting down the pan.

Lanayru trawled in and barley was drawling the door shut, "Thank you Huston, and good night. " she smirked and finished sealing it. She walked up to the dresser.

Satena glance up, "thank you. " she dipped her head again, before starting again.

(
)

"Good rest with me. I want to hold you."  Corsicka stroked her long blonde hair. 

____

"Sorry."  He then laughed a bit. "Your cute when you make that face ya know?"

_____

"Good night."  He nodded  then went to his post.

Everything she needed was there.

____

They listened then the little ones started to fall asleep making a baby pile on the floor :p

Rose huddled until she couldn't move, "This is nice. " she rested her head on his chest. "How are you feeling? " she twirled his chest hairs.

Daisy flared a smile, "You think I'm cute that way? " she gasped, tapping her fingers against her lips.

-__________________

Lanayru clothed herself in a warm apricot color gown. She headed out to the balcony and inhaled the fresh air.

Satena halted as she heard snoring from their petite, cutely sounds. She sheathed the Lyre and rose off the floor.

"Better than I was. But sore. I can manage it though. Just don;t want to get up."  He stroked her side.

_____

*blush* "mmmaybe."  He  had to leave the room.

____

Birds were singing and the plants glowed like perfect artwork.

_____

The adults snickered. "Bravo. we should hire you for nap times."  Crut clapped his hands.

Rose extended her lips and smooched his, "Well I'm here for you. " she flared a warming smile.

Daisy watched him, and couldn't halt get laughter, but it gradually spiked. "Okay. " she scavenged for the flour next.

Lanayru exhaled deeply, "My this place has sure changed. " She hummed to herself. "But so peaceful. "

Satena glance at them, "that's because I enchanted it myself. " she proudly smirked, traveling up to them. "Well it was nice for you guys to invite me over, I think I better head home. "

"Yes you are."  He smiled then he kissed her deeply.

_____-

He poked his head back in then watched.

____

Soon the cricket symphony kicked in.

_____

"Thank you for coming.. mind if I get a flute?"  Krits smirked.

Evanna playfully smacked him.[/quote]
Rose returned the favor, "No one will ever ripe me away from you, and if they try I'll masticate them." She promised, cuffing her arms around his shoulders.

Daisy mellowed out to no laughter left. She heard Maurice and concealed a mysterious grin, as she scooped up the flour and blended the ingrdients.

Lanayru calmly hummed with them, to fill fit in.

Satena faintly snickered, "I can try." she winked, leaving out the door.[/quote]
"Ouch vicious.. but it i my job to protect you too.."  He  squeezed her a bit then had to stop.

_____

He came in quietly and just watched her cook. unaware of the smiled on his face.

____

The plants started to sing a bit a she did.

______

They called out goodbye.  Then went to conversing with each other after she left.

"She has a sister..."  Krits sighed. "I can go to her place and help her with her memeory now." He nodded. "Find out more. the poor girl."[/quote]

Rose began to fall asleep by the jam creating. "I love you. "She whispered, after smooching his lips deeply. "I want to protect what's mind. "

"I can hear you. " Daisy whipped around to gaze at him. By the time he came in, was the time she completed the ingredients.

Lanayru hum gradually became a singing, graceful voice.

_________

Satena whipped out the Lyre and played it again, curious to what it will do to the forest, since she enchanted it.

(I would go to sleep on this one. XD
)[/quote]
"I love you too sleepy head."  He was quiet about the rest.

_____

"I wasn't trying anything."  He shrugged.

_____

More joined her.

_____

Krits came out ans watched what she was doing. "Trying to put Celestia to sleep?"

[/quote]

"Hey Imade you jjam. " Rose plopped her tongue out.

"Well it don't matter. " Daisy smiled. "What kind of our do you prefer? " she quizzed.

Lanayru gradually went lower.

________

Satena ceased and whipped around, stunned. "Put who to sleep? " she relaxed once she knew the face.[/quote]
"I know go ahead and rest. I just want to hold my mare." corsicka smiled.

"What ever you have. I am not picky."   He winked.

_____

They harmonized.

_____

"The moon...."  He smiled. "Come lets have that session find out who your parents are."  He smiled.[/quote]

"Well right now. " Rose yawned, and drifted off.

"You're the guest, so you pick one. " Daisy informed.

Lanayru headed back inside and left the doors open to let in a breeze. She laid and her bed and fell asleep.

"Oh right. " she smirked, following him.[/quote]
Corsicka stayed there with her thinking.

____

"Pumpkin?"

___

12 hours later of course was still dark. Huston by then was asleep on his bunk as another guard took a shift, but he was close by.

____

He sat her down. "No I cannot touch you nor should you touch any adult of my kind.  Bur I don't need to to see into your mind if you welcome me." Krits nodded.[/quote]

Rose fell sound asleep.

___-_______

"Okay, but it will be the canned kind. " Daisy smirked, reaching down and grabbed it.

_________--_______

Lanayru was awoken by a nightmare from her past. She shot up and observed swiftly, slightly gasping.

_________

"You don't have to be so strict. " Satena frowned, looking down. She did let him, seep in her mind.[/quote]
Corsicka eventually fell asleep too.

_____

"That's okay." Maurice smirked.

___

Her room was quiet but for the natural sounds coming from her doors. A bird was perched on her bed though preening.

___

"Not strict, just informing."  He smiled kindly then her began to look. "I had no idea those two hooked up."  Krits could be seen inside her mind. "Come over here."  He opened a deep memory. which was like a door. "See.. that is your mother and father. The oracles of Emotion and Vision.  Your mother is very beautiful. I met her once."[/quote]

Rose eventually woke up from discomfort from the neck. She massaged her spine, and winced a bit.

"Good. " Daisy fashioned a satisfied smile. She snagged two cans, and scouted for the can opener.

Lanayru inhaled and exhaled a relaxing breath. She keened at thd bird, and perked a glorious smile. "Who's a cutie? " she asked softly, slinking out her finger near the bird.

Satena was working her fingers in a bamboo stick, and creating a bamboo flute, as she converse in her mind. "Why don't I remember what cause seperation to use all? " she questioned, observing the images.[/quote]
"Sore?"  Corsicka asked her.

___

Maurice was holding it behind his back. "Looking for something?"

____

The bird puffed up. "You think I'm cute?"  He hoped on her finger. "you have a nice room."

____

"I have to find the memory.... you mind is traumatized...  things have been shifted around." Krits informed.   "I can open things maybe onlly you can see then when you open the door I can reveal more of it."  Krits informed.[/quote]

Rose squint her eyes on him, "Ya, but not sure were it came from. " she replied, smooching his lightly.

Daisy's eyes were glued to the cupboards, "Yes, Maurice I'm searching for the opener to these. " she waved the can around.

"Yes, and I think all birds are gorgeous, especially you. " Lanayru complimented, stroking its silky feathers. "Oh and thanks. "

She giggled.

_________

"Can you help me seek it out? " Her eyes pleading and quite big.[/quote]
"Often one doesn't get sore until the next day after a fight..."  He carefully got to his feet.  then stretched.

_____

"Hmmmm I wonder where it could be hiding. Are you sure you are looking in the right spot."  Maurice smirked.

_____

"Welcome.  You are pretty too... ay I have the hair from your brush for my nest?" 

____

"Yes... I am looking."  he took her hand. "In here  the touch is not real.  follow."  He felt around.
[/quote]

Rose lifted up as he got off, "Were are you going? Its dark out. " she sighed, not impressed by his state. "My neck could hurt from laying on it wrong. "

Daisy sighed in frustration, "Maurice, I'm not sure, Rose likes to fixate things her ways. " she slammed the cupboard.

_________

Lanayru bobbled her head, "if you want. " she was quite puzzled at why, but didn't mind.

Satena felt trust with him, so she indeed follow him to where ever he journeyed in her mind.

Quote:
gig.gif
Had to get your attention

Seera sat down by the window, gazing out into space.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom