~The Battle of the Empires~ A RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Angelica took his hand. "That that is what we will rely on. I pray all the time." She looked into Zander's eyes.

____

"You know that is the one thing Barabus had me study was realms. He hardly let me read a thing, but that he sis. He had me once reach into a box that he could not put his hand into...... and I pulled out something strange that glowed for him. He said it as another realm." Mershan explained. "I asked him why I could do it. He said because I was special." She informed. Nymphs had the ability to exist in many realms, the reason why Purple could marry her and take her to his home.

_____

It was Vader. "You look much better." He smirked.

____

"Okay." Sam shyly smirked. "Um how do I get to the hospital from here?"
"I gave up on prayers.." He said softly.

_____

"Interesting."

____

"Thanks, had to shower five times after that though." She remarked.

______

"Um, not telling you." He looked at her sternly.

Quote: "Maybe I could use a few, but my problem is I ruin them if I shift into certain things. Or loose them." She stretched. "Just have to be careful." She then tugged on his cloak. "Why do you hide in this?"

_____

Menetack kissed her lips gently. "I love you Eros."

____

-_- "Me lub U."

_____

Lithia nodded. "That's the hard part isn't it? But no matter what I am not letting go of you."

____

"There is one way for me to trust you." She glared at him. Then she cut her hand. "Bloodoath.. and you can used your arm." Hera seemed desperate.

Quote: "That would be fun! The four of us could hang out." Jasmine nodded happily, smiling.
______

"For what? What are we doing?" Hannah grabbed his arm, worry in her eyes.
"Yes a double date." Lexi smiled brightly.

____

He pulled free then fired up his ship and got out of there. "I am taking you home... then I have to go into hiding." He finally stated. "Comm me! K?" Jasmine grinned.
______

"What?!" Hannah squeaked. "I will." She nodded happily.

____

"You heard me... " He set the ship to auto pilot. Then he looked up at her. "He thinks you are Kaliska's clone. I have been protecting you. But I can;t anymore. so I have to risk this. "You'll be home.. and I will have to find a chicken coop to hide in again." He then looked foreward chewing his cheeks. Jasmine waved as they walked out the door.
_____

Hannah shook her head subtly. "No, Noonan..." She said softly.
Don went through the rations basket. "Hungry?"

____

Noonan looked at her. "No? What do you mean no?"

"Maybe I could use a few, but my problem is I ruin them if I shift into certain things. Or loose them." She stretched. "Just have to be careful." She then tugged on his cloak. "Why do you hide in this?"

_____

Menetack kissed her lips gently. "I love you Eros."

____

-_- "Me lub U."

_____

Lithia nodded. "That's the hard part isn't it? But no matter what I am not letting go of you."

____

"There is one way for me to trust you." She glared at him. Then she cut her hand. "Bloodoath.. and you can used your arm." Hera seemed desperate.
"Tattoos." He explained, "Doesn't draw as much looks covering them up."

_____

"Love you too." She said softly.

_____

"Oh, don't you give me that look." She huffed.

______

"Well as long as you don't cut off my air I am okay."

_____

"Blood oaths can be used against me, how will I know you won't do it?"

[quote name="Chic CAN" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/74320#post_12800975"][quote name="SilkiesForEver" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/74310#post_12800809"]

[CONTENTEMBED=/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/74200#post_12795770 layout=inline]​[/CONTENTEMBED]

(XD Haha!!)

Jasmine gently hugged Lexus. "Bye Lexi." she smiled. 

_____

Hannah backed up, and then turned to go to her room. She packed her clothes, and the other small things she had, then stuffed the chickens in a carrier. She set them all by the couch. 

"Bye my friend. Come see me more. I would come see you but daddy doesn't ant me going anywhere alone. Maybe with Blake sometime I can."  Lexi hugged her back.

Noonan wasn't there when she finished packing. But about 10 minutes later he  came back in. He put tags on her things then  without a word touched her shoulder and they were teleported to a nice cruiser. "There isn't much time." Was all he said.

"That would be fun! The four of us could hang out." Jasmine nodded happily, smiling. 

______

"For what? What are we doing?" Hannah grabbed his arm, worry in her eyes. 

"Yes a double date."  Lexi smiled brightly.

____

He pulled free then fired up his ship and got out of there. "I am taking you home... then I have to go into hiding."  He finally stated.

"Comm me! K?" Jasmine grinned. 

______

"What?!" Hannah squeaked. 

"I will." She nodded happily.

____

"You heard me... "  He set the ship to auto pilot. Then he looked up at her. "He thinks you are Kaliska's clone. I have been protecting you.  But I can;t anymore. so I have to risk this. "You'll be home.. and I will have to find a chicken coop to hide in again."  He then looked foreward chewing his cheeks.

Jasmine waved as they walked out the door.

_____

Hannah shook her head subtly. "No, Noonan..." She said softly.[/quote]
Don went through the rations basket. "Hungry?"

____

Noonan looked at her. "No?  What do you mean no?"
[/quote]
Kassidy shook her head and then went back to her corner. "No."
______

"I- I mean, what will you... What will happen if..." Hannah trailed off, too confused to continue.

Quote: Thelma chewed on it. "Mmm that I like." She ate the rest of the slice. The sushi order was sat in front of them. "Oooh!"

____

"I won't." Ella giggled more .

_____

5 followed Anthony around town. She only talked when he did and was pleasant constantly.

____

"Ah I see. Well that would be the reason I have such a high delivery rate. I like being untraceable. Besides if governments ever found hut half of what I carry no one would be doing business with me any longer." He held out the pad. "Need your print to complete the transaction Miseur." He nodded.

_____

Barabus sighed. "Anything that you want to do?" he was trying to be involved with his son.

Thelma chewed on it. "Mmm that I like." She ate the rest of the slice. The sushi order was sat in front of them. "Oooh!"

____

"I won't." Ella giggled more .

_____

5 followed Anthony around town. She only talked when he did and was pleasant constantly.

____

"Ah I see. Well that would be the reason I have such a high delivery rate. I like being untraceable. Besides if governments ever found hut half of what I carry no one would be doing business with me any longer." He held out the pad. "Need your print to complete the transaction Miseur." He nodded.

_____

Barabus sighed. "Anything that you want to do?" he was trying to be involved with his son.
"Yumm."

____

"Good."

____

He stopped at a Cafe.

_____

he signed it.

While this was going on, some of his men went to his ship, to do a 'scan'

(teehee..)

_____

"Can you show me some more of this place?"

(( Heny can you start with Seera and Maele? I need to vent and Maele is the target lol ))

Quote: "Good because I figured Kiki for a woman." He laughed. "You must be the Master of the establishment." He offered for a hand shake.

_____

He sat them on the table then started making something else for dinner.

____

"This way." Torid took her to the ship and turned on the surveillance records. He also pulled up Cruts log. "There." He pointed to the creature.

____

"There is a reason I was chosen for this job." Glendora nodded. "Will you show me?"

"Good because I figured Kiki for a woman." He laughed. "You must be the Master of the establishment." He offered for a hand shake.

_____

He sat them on the table then started making something else for dinner.

____

"This way." Torid took her to the ship and turned on the surveillance records. He also pulled up Cruts log. "There." He pointed to the creature.

____

"There is a reason I was chosen for this job." Glendora nodded. "Will you show me?"
He took it, "Yes, Saragon."

_____

She woke at the smell..

____

She actually cursed for once.

____

"I am to go to your planet, I believe Morgan has things set up to show you?" She was dressed like a ranger ,and has a semi thick accent as she spoke common.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom