~The Battle of the Empires~ A RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name="SilkiesForEver" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/75830#post_12864352"][quote name="OwlLover" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/75830#post_12864327"]

[quote name="SilkiesForEver" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/75820#post_12864239"]

[CONTENTEMBED=/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/75810#post_12863877 layout=inline]​[/CONTENTEMBED]

Jasmine couldn't even utter a scream and she was gone. 

Braxton was having a difficult time getting the cow and calf back. 

He waited until Jasmine disappeared, and he smirked with satisfaction. He pressed a button on his wrist, and teleported into his ship; he banged his fist on the bars to Jasmine's holding cell.

Braxton didn't even notice. 

Jasmine was pale in fear, and stared at the stallion in shock. "Who are you?!" she finally managed to scream, feeling tears burst into her eyes. 

The stallion yanked off the cowboy hat and tossed it aside. His eyes, which had been shadowed before, were now clear as daylight; they were eerily similar to Ferris', and they could send chills down the spine of the bravest soul. It was none other than Connor.

Jasmine turned white as a ghost. "No..... no!" she screamed, tears now falling. His eyes were a dead giveaway of who he was, since they were nearly the same as Ferris'. She backed to the farthest part of the cell, biting her lip to keep from crying. 

He banged his fist on the cell door, rocking the cell a bit. "Don't scream like that!" he roared.

Jasmine sucked in a breath, falling silent. She kept her eyes on him, and the only sound that she made was a small quivering sound when she breathed. Tears streamed down her cheeks, and fell onto her shirt. "What do you want with me?" she asked softly. [/quote]

Connor's eyes were narrowed to blazing slits. "We'll see when we get back to the tribe." He locked the cell door and headed to the pilot's seat. He deactivated the nullifier, activated the cloak, and took off. The ship rocked violently as it blasted away for Centauria, straight on a course towards the Ruke tribe.[/quote]
Jasmine fell backwards as the ship took off. She hit the wall, and after sitting there, dazed, she got up and walked to the front of the cell. Her small hooves made soft clip-clops on the floor, and she peered through the bars at the cockpit of the ship, where Connor was. 
[/quote]

Several hours passed, until Connor finally landed. He opened up his saddlebag and fished around through it, until he pulled out a syringe. "Don't make me use this," he growled to her as he opened up her cell door. The ramp to the ship lowered.

Quote: Braxton didn't even notice.

Jasmine was pale in fear, and stared at the stallion in shock. "Who are you?!" she finally managed to scream, feeling tears burst into her eyes.

The stallion yanked off the cowboy hat and tossed it aside. His eyes, which had been shadowed before, were now clear as daylight; they were eerily similar to Ferris', and they could send chills down the spine of the bravest soul. It was none other than Connor. Jasmine turned white as a ghost. "No..... no!" she screamed, tears now falling. His eyes were a dead giveaway of who he was, since they were nearly the same as Ferris'. She backed to the farthest part of the cell, biting her lip to keep from crying.

He banged his fist on the cell door, rocking the cell a bit. "Don't scream like that!" he roared. Jasmine sucked in a breath, falling silent. She kept her eyes on him, and the only sound that she made was a small quivering sound when she breathed. Tears streamed down her cheeks, and fell onto her shirt. "What do you want with me?" she asked softly.

Connor's eyes were narrowed to blazing slits. "We'll see when we get back to the tribe." He locked the cell door and headed to the pilot's seat. He deactivated the nullifier, activated the cloak, and took off. The ship rocked violently as it blasted away for Centauria, straight on a course towards the Ruke tribe. Jasmine fell backwards as the ship took off. She hit the wall, and after sitting there, dazed, she got up and walked to the front of the cell. Her small hooves made soft clip-clops on the floor, and she peered through the bars at the cockpit of the ship, where Connor was.
Several hours passed, until Connor finally landed. He opened up his saddlebag and fished around through it, until he pulled out a syringe. "Don't make me use this," he growled to her as he opened up her cell door. The ramp to the ship lowered.
Jasmine whimpered, waiting until she was told to exit the cell. Her heart raced and her eyes were wide with fear.

Quote:
Some of them shook their heads from what they thought was a putrid aroma. "Quite far." One snarled, not enjoying the scent.

"Hmm I bet they are plenty more." Zandor chuckled to himself. "My heck Vortex was a playboy." He shook his head, still laughing. "Oh that? It's going swell." he reduced his laughter.
Milan backed away more then slowly headed back seeing if they would follow her. It was good for her that her pheremones were detestable to them.

________

"Good... and yes he was. but I need the children of my opposition to force alliance with the new heir.. and on that note I am surprised Hasis is settling down with the one. She must be special indeed." He snorted.
They would not follow her, but they mysteriously vanished as she watched them.

"Heir..to what?" He questioned, never heard him talk like that. Yes...that little brat caused him to return to his normal state." Zandor crumbled his cup into pieces from the surging anger.
Milan stopped. She watched a while. Debating on trying again. She looked back the way she came and the way ahead.

____

"then you can deeply wound him with her." Vader mentioned. "Heir to one of my projects which when complete.. Purple will hopefully be eliminated."
They did vanish, and nothing was in her sight, oddly.

"I know, but I've been thinking why control Hasis? if he has a pot full of kids?" Zandor shook his head. "I doubt that...He and his siblings...By the way have you seen Charity anywhere?"
Milan saw her guiding light way down the hall. She then made a run for it. Her feet completely silent as she did so. She knew deep down that no matter what she would be harmed. She had to try.

_____

"Last I saw she as hanging out with those griffins... been a while." Vader yawned. "And can his children keep vortex's open that he may close is the real question Zandor... I was thinking you can use the fact that his precious little nightlight will be left alone if he keeps out of our business."
A vast of twilight out of the blue, draped around her, forming a ball.

"Oh I'm pretty sure he'll leave us alone, and if he doesn't I'm pretty sure he knows what I'll do." Zandor formed a devious grin. "Need anything, Vader?" He questioned.
Milan stopped. It made her feel awkward. She slowly tried to touch it to see if she could break through.

____

"Not at the moment. I am still trying to negotiate a dark touch offspring. I may have some one for you to fetch for me." He nodded. "Now if you'll excuse me.. I lady waiting." He got up. "See you around Zandor."
Every time she poked it, it seeped through her skin like a slithering snake.

"Let me know who it is." Zandor smiled and watched him leave. "And you have fun with that female of yours."
She pulled back and stopped touching it then she sat down on the floor holding her finger in pain.

_____

"Oh I will." He laughed.
The ball of twilight vanished as she finally quite moving it.

"Wouldn't doubt it." Zandor signed off.
Milan ran for it again.

____

(until later dun dun dun )
This time it absorbed her and perpetrated pain.
___okay
Milan collapsed and in reaction her light flashed brightly to protect her.

Goat MIGHT be kidding tonight
he.gif
please let her kid....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom