~The Battle of the Empires~ A RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote: Mershan kissed his cheek. "Do you need anything?"

_____

Gordon notice the signal bounced back so he tried again. "Serenity you better be okay." He clenched his fist. He sent another and needed to see if Nila had a way to get a hold of Traveler.

Loora leaned against the wall as she stepped out of the ship. She wasn't sure what she would find.

____

"Saragon.. do more than just like me.. would you ever say it?" Kiki asked feeding him another strawberry.

______

*blinks with a slight gringe then relaxes and wipes with napkin. "There's a reason I asked."

_____

Darik showed up out of the blue with an unusual type of blanket.

The polterguist won't poop in the toilet I am guardig the bathroom door so he has to. Teach him to pe his pants and smear on the bed and cream at me for bathing him!

Mershan kissed his cheek. "Do you need anything?"

_____

Gordon notice the signal bounced back so he tried again. "Serenity you better be okay." He clenched his fist. He sent another and needed to see if Nila had a way to get a hold of Traveler.

Loora leaned against the wall as she stepped out of the ship. She wasn't sure what she would find.

____

"Saragon.. do more than just like me.. would you ever say it?" Kiki asked feeding him another strawberry.

______

*blinks with a slight gringe then relaxes and wipes with napkin. "There's a reason I asked."

_____

Darik showed up out of the blue with an unusual type of blanket.
"Food." HE said sheepishly.

____

It again bounced.

She found porthos giving her a big bear hug (LOL X3 ) SOftly nuzzlnig the top of her head.

_____

"Yes.."

______

"Sorry, I wasn't expecting such a question over dinner." She coughed, " But yes...Why?"

_____

She arched a brow at him, as much as she hated to admit it, he was starting to grow on her, like that stray puppy you can't ditch.

The polterguist won't poop in the toilet I am guardig the bathroom door so he has to. Teach him to pe his pants and smear on the bed and cream at me for bathing him!

okay TMI
sickbyc.gif
)

:hugs And I'm sorry, but... :lau I'm sorry, I'm sorry, that was just so funny. :hugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom