~The Battle of the Empires~ A RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Later Shy approached Conner. "Selling or keeping." She handed him a beer.

Quote: "What are we doing here?" Kassidy asked, looking around. She couldn't help but smile at the pretty location.
______

"....." Hannah blushed. "Do I have to give a guess..? I honestly have no idea." she gave a sheepish smile.
"Having some time out and away... I brought apples too and sweetened tea to drink." Done mentioned as he sat in the grass. "Maybe a swim too." He smiled.

_____

He sighed. "You can try to guess you don't have to be right... I am about 4000 but less that 4,500." Noonan smirked. "Since you didn't get t right you have to give me a guess. " Kassidy remained standing, with a brow raised. "Just out of the blue? I random 'out and away' time?" she asked.
_______

Hannah thought for a moment. "Um.. how many siblings do I have?" she asked, looking at him with a smirk. "Why not..? I went and got us sandwiches... are you complaining?" Don took a big bite.

____

"Uh... 1?" Noonan wasn't sure if Kaliska still counted. "No, just curious." Kassidy replied, sitting across from him. She took a sandwich and took a bite.
_______

Hannah shook her head. "Nope. More than that." she smiled. "Mmmm... Kass... " Don Munched. "Why don't you like me kissing you?"

_____

"3?" (Blunt? lol)

Kassidy blushed. "I don't know..."
_____

"Yup!" Hannah nodded.
(lol yup)

"Well I like you and you are going to be my wife.... do I suck at it?" Don smirked taking another bite.

____

"Ah.." He smiled. "How many Brothers do I have?" *sly look of she'll never guess*
"Hehehe.. no." Kassidy was blushing. "It's just.... that you're different, Don." she sighed.
_______

Hannah furrowed her brow. "None?" she asked hesitantly.
Don enjoyed the blushing. "Not in a bad way I hope?"

____

"Nope... if only." Noonan let out a chuckle. "I be nice.. My father has had 40 children.. not all still live and from a large handful of wives over the course of 10k years.... Now guess."
".....Kind of.." Kassidy admitted, looking at her sandwich. "I get that we're here, and because of that we have to change a bit, but you're acting like one of them." she sighed, still staring at her food. "I thought I knew you.... but, maybe not."
_______

"Uh.. so I have to guess how many brothers you have out of 40 children?!" Hannah sighed in frustration. "Erm.. 15?"
"We had one date.. and I am one of them." He sighed and looked away containing his frustration. "And no in this part of the Tribe.. I don't act like them. If I did you would have been forced.. and beaten for that tude you gave in the beginning. I slapped you because you were way out of line and not appreciating what I did for you."

_____

*smirk8 *shakes head no* "One more guess." Noonan rested his chin in his knee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom