~The Battle of the Empires~ A RP

Quote: "I got that." She got up and put on a robe then went to tend the little one. "I haven't decided what to name him yet. I know it's been a few months but.. I have been occupied with learning to take care of him and battling my feelings for you.... among my normal work."

____

"Yes my dear?" She looked down.

____

"Sorta.... I know the wilder from my journeys with my grandfather, but it was very long ago and we dwelled on and mostly. What do they do? Get frisky?" SHe snickered.

_________

Crut wondered f his ship were ill. "I am going to go check the biochamber." Crut mentioned to Leyal.

"I got that." She got up and put on a robe then went to tend the little one. "I haven't decided what to name him yet. I know it's been a few months but.. I have been occupied with learning to take care of him and battling my feelings for you.... among my normal work."

____

"Yes my dear?" She looked down.

____

"Sorta.... I know the wilder from my journeys with my grandfather, but it was very long ago and we dwelled on and mostly. What do they do? Get frisky?" SHe snickered.

_________

Crut wondered f his ship were ill. "I am going to go check the biochamber." Crut mentioned to Leyal.
"Any ideas of the name?" He asked, sitting up.

_____

She asked.

_____

"Meh that, hot headed, challenging the elders..I sadly picked that up.."

_______

The dark dweller smirked, he knew it, he watched Leyal from the shadows, her 'light' to him was grey. "Finally found you." He snickered coming out of the shadows.

Leyal face paled.

Quote: She slid her hand away. "Goodbye." She headed for the door with welled up eyes.

____

"Ug..." He wished he had kept his mouth shut.

__

"You are not alone.. you have us, you have friends. Lesi... Barron... and more to come. We all love you." She whispered. "We want to help you.. please don;t push us away." Lithia was about to cry. She understood feeling that way.

_____

She touched his heart. "It still beats... You have to have the will to do it.. I think you only have a broken heart, ts not really dead. Just twisted like mine." She pat it not caring about his hands.

Quote: (You could of just said Nightshade. -_-)

Nightshade ignored the others, "Care to dance?" she asked Barabus.

"Oh ya i"m fine." Honeyheart sighed, feeling his power alluring her. "Just excited." she smirked.

He barely grazed it, but she didn't peep a sound. As he seeped down she pounced his away with her other paws.
(lol it's from their thoughts ha ha ha makes for dramatic reading :p)

"We can try, I don;t want to step on your adorable feet." Barabus chuckled.

_____

"Okay he chuckled then focused back on the fight.

Maxim got nicked and lunged up with his sword to stab her gut. He knew he could not our run or jump this beast. He had to keep in close. His arm dripped with blood. (
tongue.gif
)

"Well then I'll hover as we dance." Nightshade leaped off.

Honeyheart sighed, still deciding, not really paying attention to the battle.

Sunny watched him leap and nearly jab, but she used her wings to hover above him. As she remained in the air, she fired spikes at him. (whut?)

"Alright." He snatched her hand And swayed to the beat.

_____

Count Marc seemed o keep his yes on everything not just the fight. But he would glance at Honey often and smile. Then he focused on Maxim intently watching.

____

One hit his leg and her cringed but managed to tuck and roll away. He threw his sword at her.

(
wink.png
)

Nightshade of course loved to show off. She twirled to him, and watched were her wings were fluttering.

"Nice fight. " Honeyheart smirked at the two.

Once the piercing spike pierced him, it channeled some the meeting with Sunnystar, like when he said, 'I'll find you in the crowd. ' his blade slivered through her wings, causing her to land, but instead of of talking she tackled Maxim. green liquid seeped onto the blade, melting it. He was getting into it. Those not playing or dancing clapped a beat (they dance like Gypsies)

_____

"Yes... mine seems distracted though." Marc fingered his chin.

____

Maxim blinked being distracted. All he knew was he did not want to disappoint the girl. He grabbed the wolves jaws as she tackled tna fell back to the ground. He wa very strong in holding them from devouring him. "Is this it.. you are the one to end my misery?" He mumbled at the beast.
(A what? )

Nightshade began to jiggle her body swiftly.

"He'll be fine. " Honeyheart assured.

Sunny fired more green spikes from her head, "I'm not here to kill you, just right you. " she smiled
(Gypsy http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=gypsy+dance&FORM=HDRSC3 )

He laughed and clapped his hand and smoothly swung his large body around her.

_____

Fights often end in death." he sighed.

____

"Thats sounds like a first." She kicked her jugular. Dodging her spikes as best he could by moving his head.

She slid her hand away. "Goodbye." She headed for the door with welled up eyes.

____

"Ug..." He wished he had kept his mouth shut.

__

"You are not alone.. you have us, you have friends. Lesi... Barron... and more to come. We all love you." She whispered. "We want to help you.. please don;t push us away." Lithia was about to cry. She understood feeling that way.

_____

She touched his heart. "It still beats... You have to have the will to do it.. I think you only have a broken heart, ts not really dead. Just twisted like mine." She pat it not caring about his hands.

"Bye." He said softly.

_____

She smiled sweetly.

______

Tears fell.

____

"Maybe.. Maybe not."

Quote: She sat back next to Saragon while giving the baby a bottle. "I don't know much about boy names, just the names of clients. He is pure Dark, so I was thinking a Dark Shard name. A strong one since he survived. It was a very difficult birth for his mother. But he came out strong."

_____

The woman nodded and got her the titled she asked for in her language. "Here you are darling."

_____

"Oh you were rebelious... and now?" Hara was still nervous but after what she'd been through he was a saint.

_____

Crut thought her heard a males voice and turned to head back. "Leyal?" He came around the corner. -_- *bulk*

[quote name="Chic CAN" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/73650#post_12775443"][quote name="Sakirawolf" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/73650#post_12775173"]

[quote name="Chic CAN" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/73650#post_12774905"]

[quote name="Sakirawolf" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/73640#post_12774767"]

[CONTENTEMBED=/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/73590#post_12771415 layout=inline]​[/CONTENTEMBED]

Nightshade took a few bites before answering. "Yep, I see that as myself too."

Honeyheart swiftly stuck her hand on her lap, "Yes, it sure is." she smiled.

-______________________

Sunby's eyesight turned ripple, but didn't stop her at all. She leaped into the air as he was, and snapped her fangs at his wrist, the one holding the blade.

"Indeed." He smirked.  The mares many were putting up with their stallions, some were enjoying themselves. But they were not sire what to think of the Biped.

_____

"Is something wrong?"  He noted her uneasiness. "I thought this is what you wanted?  And I was caring not to demand a marriage."

_____

He whipped it away  and slid under her aiming his barely missed blade at her foreleg to slice it as he slid under.

(You could of just said Nightshade. -_-)

Nightshade ignored the others, "Care to dance?" she asked Barabus.

"Oh ya i"m fine." Honeyheart sighed, feeling his power alluring her. "Just excited." she smirked.

He barely grazed it, but she didn't peep a sound. As he seeped down she pounced his away with her other paws.

(lol it's from their thoughts ha ha ha  makes for dramatic reading :p)

"We can try, I don;t want to step on your adorable feet."  Barabus chuckled.

_____

"Okay he chuckled then focused back on the fight.

Maxim  got nicked  and lunged up with his sword to stab her gut. He knew he could not our run or jump this beast. He had to keep in close. His arm dripped with blood.

:)tongue )

"Well then I'll hover as we dance." Nightshade leaped off.

Honeyheart sighed, still deciding, not really paying attention to the battle.

Sunny watched him leap and nearly jab, but she used her wings to hover above him. As she remained in the air, she fired spikes at him.

(whut?)

"Alright."  He snatched her hand And swayed to the beat.

_____

Count Marc seemed o keep his yes on everything not just the fight.   But he would glance at Honey often and smile. Then he focused on Maxim intently watching.

____

One hit his leg and her  cringed but managed to tuck and roll away. He threw his sword at her.

( ;) )

Nightshade of course loved to show off. She twirled to him, and watched were her wings were fluttering.

"Nice fight. " Honeyheart smirked at the two.

Once the piercing spike pierced him, it channeled some the meeting with Sunnystar, like when he said, 'I'll find you in the crowd. ' his blade slivered through her wings, causing her to land, but instead of of talking she tackled Maxim. green liquid seeped onto the blade, melting it.[/quote]
He was getting into it.  Those not playing or dancing clapped a beat (they dance like Gypsies)

_____

"Yes... mine seems distracted though."  Marc  fingered his chin.

____

Maxim blinked being distracted. All he knew was he did not want to disappoint the girl. He grabbed the wolves jaws as she tackled tna fell back to the ground. He wa very strong in holding them from devouring him.  "Is this it.. you are the one to end my misery?"  He mumbled at the beast.[/quote]

(A what? )

Nightshade began to jiggle her body swiftly.

"He'll be fine. " Honeyheart assured.

Sunny fired more green spikes from her head, "I'm not here to kill you, just right you. " she smiled[/quote]
(Gypsy http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=gypsy+dance&FORM=HDRSC3 )

He laughed and clapped his hand and  smoothly swung his large body around her.

_____

Fights often end in death."  he sighed.

____

"Thats sounds like a first."  She kicked her jugular.  Dodging  her spikes as best he could by moving his head.
[/quote]

(Interesting. )

"Having fun, yet? " Nightshade giggled, joining him.

Honeyheart sighed, just observing and decided not to answer.

Sunny snarled and moved in to bite harder. She used her back paw to rake his leg.

Back
Top Bottom