~The Battle of the Empires~ A RP

Quote:
Kassidy took the basket and nodded. Her eyes were narrowed as she looked to everywhere he pointed.
______

Hannah came in and nodded.

(Aw! They're so fun! I just got 7 Silkie babies.
love.gif
)
After that he headed back. "Lets head back and eat. Then I will get us things we need... and for you to be able to cook."

_______

(yes they are :) I just got the chick area in the barn ready. She is about dry)

"Don't worry. I will keep you safe..." He assured her. He had been the entire time.
"Blech." Kassidy muttered. She hated cooking. She grimaced, as the basket handle put pressure on her cut palms, and stared angrily at Don's back as she followed him.
____

(Awww!)

Hannah didn't reply. She went to the bed and sat down.
"If you don't cook you can fetch a meal 3 times a day. And you get what ever the cooks make." Don raised a brow. "But I prefer you learn how."

____

Noonan closed the door then went back to piloting.
"And I prefer you stop expecting things of me." Kassidy hissed.
_____

Hannah buried her face in her hands and sobbed.

Quote: Theia blinked up at him then started to laugh. "Oh I remember... you are... you are indeed... you show up. Thor on that account." She gave a sly smirk.

___

"Alright." Menetack Rubbed her back.

____

Lithia was changing Neromar. "Did she fall or something?"

____

"You have something. If you didn't... then you would not have cared enough to take me with you when Vader contacted me the first time.. You could have left me then. But you did change after we got to the Terrellians." Hera mentioned.

Theia blinked up at him then started to laugh. "Oh I remember... you are... you are indeed... you show up. Thor on that account." She gave a sly smirk.

___

"Alright." Menetack Rubbed her back.

____

Lithia was changing Neromar. "Did she fall or something?"

____

"You have something. If you didn't... then you would not have cared enough to take me with you when Vader contacted me the first time.. You could have left me then. But you did change after we got to the Terrellians." Hera mentioned.
He smirked, "Remember now?" He laughed.

_____

She curled up beside him.

_____

"I don't know." HE sighed, "Oh, Lithia.... Nostros is changing some laws."

_____

"Did not." He remarked, he went to get a lute he summoned.

[quote name="Chic CAN" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/74400#post_12808169"]

[CONTENTEMBED=/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/74260#post_12799133 layout=inline]​[/CONTENTEMBED]

"Oh." He kissed her. "And no not eager, just information on Zandor thats all."

_____

"Are they well the last time you spoke?"  Victoria made small talk in the seemingly empty halls.

____

Marc never thought he would be like this. "I hope so too."He kissed her forehead sweetly.

_____

"I never got a chance too before."  Maxim admitted.

"Well anyways, what was it like to be Shiruni? " Nightshade, sat down.

"Well my daughter Nightshade fell in love with.. .Barabus, I believe that's his name. My wife and other family is doing fine. Rose talked to Barabus and tried to make a pact with him., " Lynole explained. He opened a massive door.

"I don't want to be like the past Oracles." Honeyheart hugged him.

"Hmm how would you like to take a vacation? " Sunny fingered his chin.

"It was an interesting experience.  quite Magical.  They are Light creatures.. The last time I tried being one too."  Barabus explained.

____

o.o "I see........." She got real uncomfortable. "Do you know anything about Barabus or like him?"

____

"The ones that don't last long?"  He mentioned. "I hope we can overcome that too."

____

"I would love to."  He was still in a state of shock.

"Tell me about the experience. " Nightshade laid on his back.

Lynole shook his head in disgust, "no, I hate that being. Seducing my daughter and trying to get my wife empire under his thumb. " he growled.

"Yes. " Honeyheart rose off the couch.

"Cool, let's go get it set up. " Sunny grabbed his hand.

"I was a knine, and a bushy tail and fizzy ears." He snickered. "The Light is comforting, but  after what happened to me, it just .... it made it hard for me to understand it."

____

"He is evil... I am glad we see eye to eye about him.  He justifies his evil as well."  Victoria  sighed.

_____

He watched her with a smile.  "I can't see myself giving you up... ever."

_____

Maximus nodded. "I am... overjoyed lass."  He felt like he could fly, but he legs were still tender.  He was used to such things though. He proudly walked with her, ignoring his limps. "Are you well enough though?"

"Oh one of the fierce ones? " Nightshade snickered, laying next to him. "What didn't you understand? And a hey is that really true.. if you mate with a Shiruni they grant you immortality? " her eyes big, and her voice loud. "Because it says it in your book, so it must be true! "

Lynole glance back after hearing something they had in common, "wow, glad you see it my way too.. .I hope he never finds this place.. .that is one of the reasons we can't let you loose. "

"Me either. " Honeyheart reached out her hand.

_________

"Yes I'm fine, my neck will appear better soon. " Sunny watched him, very closely.

"Yes it is true.... and don't you get any ideas either."  Barabus  poked her foot.

______

"When I promise we would not endanger you you can trust it.. we do not lie." Victoria sighed. "And yes I hope he doesn't either, but he is not your only threat."

_____

Good."  Count Marc  took it and kissed her hand tenderly.

____

"Good. I feared I had killed you... and I never wanted to hurt you at all. You were just huge and fierce. in the arena. I survive."  Maxim was still upset about it.
[/quote]

Nightshade snickered, "what ideas? Like what selling them off? " she deviously smile. She clench her foot and sat up, "Hey if you do sell them off your Ruke people will live forever, plus get loads of cash to feed your people too. "

"I know you don't like." Lynole growled, looking up. He sighed deeply, "Who's the other threats? " He pondered.

Honeyheart began to walk off, "what do you want to do? "

________

Sunny rolled her eyes and kissed his lips, "forget about it. " she smiled. "Quite feeling bad. "

Quote: "How are you today?" Kiki walked her fingers around his waist.

____

"Ah something she likes." He smirked.

_____

Torid then took her hand. "Do it Ises... then let me go with you."

_____

Glendora nodded. "And about those plants... Shall we try and save some villagers?

_____

"Very well." She then led her to the Ambassadors wing.

"How are you today?" Kiki walked her fingers around his waist.

____

"Ah something she likes." He smirked.

_____

Torid then took her hand. "Do it Ises... then let me go with you."

_____

Glendora nodded. "And about those plants... Shall we try and save some villagers?

_____

"Very well." She then led her to the Ambassadors wing.
"Ticklish is one!" He yelped, jumping away, "Other then that, fine."

______

She looked away.

_____

"No, your soul can't rebound like mine if hurt there." She stated firmly.

____

"Can you ride?" She asked.

_____

She followed, her bare feet making no noise, her silver eyes scan the place.

Quote:
Kassidy took the basket and nodded. Her eyes were narrowed as she looked to everywhere he pointed.
______

Hannah came in and nodded.

(Aw! They're so fun! I just got 7 Silkie babies.
love.gif
)
After that he headed back. "Lets head back and eat. Then I will get us things we need... and for you to be able to cook."

_______

(yes they are :) I just got the chick area in the barn ready. She is about dry)

"Don't worry. I will keep you safe..." He assured her. He had been the entire time.
"Blech." Kassidy muttered. She hated cooking. She grimaced, as the basket handle put pressure on her cut palms, and stared angrily at Don's back as she followed him.
____

(Awww!)

Hannah didn't reply. She went to the bed and sat down.
"If you don't cook you can fetch a meal 3 times a day. And you get what ever the cooks make." Don raised a brow. "But I prefer you learn how."

____

Noonan closed the door then went back to piloting.
"And I prefer you stop expecting things of me." Kassidy hissed.
_____

Hannah buried her face in her hands and sobbed.

Quote: "And you just watched." She shook her head. "How is your sushi?"

___

"Yes... wait no... apple cinnamon oatmeal." Ella corrected.

____

At the other end of the cafe there was a view of the purple ocean. 5 leaped in a booth with a window and stared out. "It is real." She gasped. "I always thought it was just a painting."

_____

Gordon had the crew ready for trouble after they departed. He went to check on Serenity. "Hey... how are you doing?" Gordon asked.

Loora went to the cockpit. "Everyone seems on edge?" She rested her hands on his shoulders.

Once they reached it.

th

"And you just watched." She shook her head. "How is your sushi?"

___

"Yes... wait no... apple cinnamon oatmeal." Ella corrected.

____

At the other end of the cafe there was a view of the purple ocean. 5 leaped in a booth with a window and stared out. "It is real." She gasped. "I always thought it was just a painting."

_____

Gordon had the crew ready for trouble after they departed. He went to check on Serenity. "Hey... how are you doing?" Gordon asked.

Loora went to the cockpit. "Everyone seems on edge?" She rested her hands on his shoulders.

Once they reached it.

th
"Good." He smiled.

_____

"mmk"

_______

"Really?"

______

"Hungry." She said between bites of food.

"Possible trouble.' he sighed.

_______

o.o "Wow."

Back
Top Bottom