~The Battle of the Empires~ A RP

Quote:
Kassidy took the basket and nodded. Her eyes were narrowed as she looked to everywhere he pointed.
______

Hannah came in and nodded.

(Aw! They're so fun! I just got 7 Silkie babies.
love.gif
)
After that he headed back. "Lets head back and eat. Then I will get us things we need... and for you to be able to cook."

_______

(yes they are :) I just got the chick area in the barn ready. She is about dry)

"Don't worry. I will keep you safe..." He assured her. He had been the entire time.
"Blech." Kassidy muttered. She hated cooking. She grimaced, as the basket handle put pressure on her cut palms, and stared angrily at Don's back as she followed him.
____

(Awww!)

Hannah didn't reply. She went to the bed and sat down.
"If you don't cook you can fetch a meal 3 times a day. And you get what ever the cooks make." Don raised a brow. "But I prefer you learn how."

____

Noonan closed the door then went back to piloting.
"And I prefer you stop expecting things of me." Kassidy hissed.
_____

Hannah buried her face in her hands and sobbed.
"It is how things are done here. " Don was really getting frustrated with her. "Besides what else are you going to to sit on a pillow all day?" He snorted.

____

A few hours later Noonan brought in some food. "Hannah?" He mentioned just sliding the door open a crack. "I have dinner."
"No." Kassidy growled, scowling furiously. "I'll make you dinner, your highness, but don't be surprised if you keel over from the taste." she said, her eyes flashing.
______

Hannah had recovered, and was setting things in her temporary room. "Thanks Noonan." she said softly, and opened the door. Her cheeks were flushed and her eyes were puffy and slightly red from crying.

[CONTENTEMBED=/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/74380#post_12802767 layout=inline]​[/CONTENTEMBED]

"Yes, I did."

The pile seemed to rise and fall as they slept, a tail switching back and forth as the kitten it was attached to, slept.

(Colon three.)

He nearly snorted ice cream upon hearing that. "Thank you."

There were several tunnels in the cave, ranging from smallcat sized to the largest which was where the heater and food was kept. "The bedrooms are along the left wall over there. You can take your pick." The cat said.

Talon stayed near the entrance, taking out each bit of ice precisely with his teeth.

"Veratix will too.  If the rumor about her bloodlines is true. Lots of fillies born...  I haven't told him about that part."   He snickered.

_____

He tried to play kitten and put his paw on it, wondering why they found such things fun."

_____

(Oh yes :p)

Shera  noticed and covered her mouth to keep from giggling. "You're welcome."

_____

"Oh.. Talon will you be coming?"  She asked needing her cuddle if she could have it.

He chuckled. "That'll be a surprise."

The tail slid out from under his paw due to the smooth fur and continued waving in front of him.

He went back to eating, wondering why she was gigging.

"Uh, yeah, sure." He chewed the last spike out and walked after her.

The cat went stood by the entrance to listen for wolves.

"Yes it will.. I just don't want it going to his head. Nor competitors catching wind and fighting him for her. But Valdan isn't  granting challenges unless the mare wants out of the relationship. He hasn't announced it as law yet. But I was there when he made the deal with Centauria.  They will allow open courting for 100 stallions if we do this, and 500 stallions if we assist them in stopping abductions from Kraken's branch.  Heads up for the meeting tomorrow morning."  Mavatix gave a nod.  "But the mutual challange still stands if the studs both agree to it."

___

He tried it again a tad flustered about it getting away.

____

"Are you heading out again today?"  Shera asked handing him a napkin. 

_____

Seraleena Curled up on the bed.  "Feet feel better?"

_____

60,000 Rukes, and for every few hundred, new laws, new changes, and not a very good outlook. "Sounds like a good plan." He took another drink. "Do you know if there are many against it?"

The tip waved in front of his nose.

"No." He yawned.

"Feet?" He looked confused for a second. "Oh, yeah. My paws are fine."

"Not certain. Valdan has everything backlogged, discussing it in meetings. But he has a team developing that voting system. I think he is waiting for that so he can better make decisions. Something like this effects everyone.  Mavatix yawned then dug into his stew.

____

*CHOOO!"  He squeaked.

______

"Would you like to do something?  Play cards perhaps?"  Shera asked.

____

"Sorry Paws... I forget sometimes."  She snickered then waited for him to lie down.

"I see..." He replied, mulling it over for a little bit before eating.

They all looked up and stared at him.

"Okay. That's fine."

He went over to her, snuggled up, and folded his paws, legs, and tail underneath him to keep warm.

Quote: "It was an interesting experience. quite Magical. They are Light creatures.. The last time I tried being one too." Barabus explained.

____

o.o "I see........." She got real uncomfortable. "Do you know anything about Barabus or like him?"

____

"The ones that don't last long?" He mentioned. "I hope we can overcome that too."

____

"I would love to." He was still in a state of shock.

"Tell me about the experience. " Nightshade laid on his back.

Lynole shook his head in disgust, "no, I hate that being. Seducing my daughter and trying to get my wife empire under his thumb. " he growled.

"Yes. " Honeyheart rose off the couch.

"Cool, let's go get it set up. " Sunny grabbed his hand. "I was a knine, and a bushy tail and fizzy ears." He snickered. "The Light is comforting, but after what happened to me, it just .... it made it hard for me to understand it."

____

"He is evil... I am glad we see eye to eye about him. He justifies his evil as well." Victoria sighed.

_____

He watched her with a smile. "I can't see myself giving you up... ever."

_____

Maximus nodded. "I am... overjoyed lass." He felt like he could fly, but he legs were still tender. He was used to such things though. He proudly walked with her, ignoring his limps. "Are you well enough though?"

"Oh one of the fierce ones? " Nightshade snickered, laying next to him. "What didn't you understand? And a hey is that really true.. if you mate with a Shiruni they grant you immortality? " her eyes big, and her voice loud. "Because it says it in your book, so it must be true! "

Lynole glance back after hearing something they had in common, "wow, glad you see it my way too.. .I hope he never finds this place.. .that is one of the reasons we can't let you loose. "

"Me either. " Honeyheart reached out her hand.

_________

"Yes I'm fine, my neck will appear better soon. " Sunny watched him, very closely. "Yes it is true.... and don't you get any ideas either." Barabus poked her foot.

______

"When I promise we would not endanger you you can trust it.. we do not lie." Victoria sighed. "And yes I hope he doesn't either, but he is not your only threat."

_____

Good." Count Marc took it and kissed her hand tenderly.

____

"Good. I feared I had killed you... and I never wanted to hurt you at all. You were just huge and fierce. in the arena. I survive." Maxim was still upset about it.
Nightshade snickered, "what ideas? Like what selling them off? " she deviously smile. She clench her foot and sat up, "Hey if you do sell them off your Ruke people will live forever, plus get loads of cash to feed your people too. "

"I know you don't like." Lynole growled, looking up. He sighed deeply, "Who's the other threats? " He pondered.

Honeyheart began to walk off, "what do you want to do? "

________

Sunny rolled her eyes and kissed his lips, "forget about it. " she smiled. "Quite feeling bad. "
"I was teasing and I was referring to you seeking imortality from them... we both know I can give you that... and no. It's more complicated than that with the Shiruni. I won;t be doing that." *snorts* such a bad girl you are."

___

"Mind your temper and earn my trust and maybe I will tell you." Victoria was tired with his wishy-washiness. "I should be the one growling, loosing my freedom after nearly being blown to bits and crashing into an ocean which terrifies me. My best friend will never see his family again and my fiance.. well so much for the wedding." She huffed then sped up ahead of him having no idea where she was going.

_____

"Not sure. I have plenty of work to tend to." Marc informed.

_____

Maxim liked that. He kissed her back.

Quote: He chuckled. "That'll be a surprise."

The tail slid out from under his paw due to the smooth fur and continued waving in front of him.

He went back to eating, wondering why she was gigging.

"Uh, yeah, sure." He chewed the last spike out and walked after her.

The cat went stood by the entrance to listen for wolves.
"Yes it will.. I just don't want it going to his head. Nor competitors catching wind and fighting him for her. But Valdan isn't granting challenges unless the mare wants out of the relationship. He hasn't announced it as law yet. But I was there when he made the deal with Centauria. They will allow open courting for 100 stallions if we do this, and 500 stallions if we assist them in stopping abductions from Kraken's branch. Heads up for the meeting tomorrow morning." Mavatix gave a nod. "But the mutual challange still stands if the studs both agree to it."

___

He tried it again a tad flustered about it getting away.

____

"Are you heading out again today?" Shera asked handing him a napkin.

_____

Seraleena Curled up on the bed. "Feet feel better?"

_____ 60,000 Rukes, and for every few hundred, new laws, new changes, and not a very good outlook. "Sounds like a good plan." He took another drink. "Do you know if there are many against it?"

The tip waved in front of his nose.

"No." He yawned.

"Feet?" He looked confused for a second. "Oh, yeah. My paws are fine." "Not certain. Valdan has everything backlogged, discussing it in meetings. But he has a team developing that voting system. I think he is waiting for that so he can better make decisions. Something like this effects everyone. Mavatix yawned then dug into his stew.

____

*CHOOO!" He squeaked.

______

"Would you like to do something? Play cards perhaps?" Shera asked.

____

"Sorry Paws... I forget sometimes." She snickered then waited for him to lie down. "I see..." He replied, mulling it over for a little bit before eating.

They all looked up and stared at him.

"Okay. That's fine."

He went over to her, snuggled up, and folded his paws, legs, and tail underneath him to keep warm.
After dinner it was time to head home. Calliope never ate and was silent the entire time. When the got home she bolted upstairs locking the door.

Hellaina put the colts to bed and practically ignored Festus.

___

"Whut?" *shruggs*

___

She smiled then went to get them. Shera brought the deck over. "What games do you know?"

____

She kept her face to the entrance and fell asleep.

Quote:

Novasnickered, "hey it was cute. "

(Yes. )

"Here. " Nova handed him bacon bites.

"That sure is a complicated situation. " Cherry sighed, looking down again. "I guess I'll stay at Centauria, and help around like I told IIlkyran."

Sky listened, "well if it's not her body, but her conscious what is your plan? " she asked.
"Uh thanks." *grin*

The others giggled.

_____

Kuru quickly stuck on in Valors mouth and he held still. Kuru quickly got it on after that and latched it. "There!"

Valor wasn't sure.

_____

'It is... very well, you are welcome on any of our planets... but one thing, is he can protect you he knows things we don't... and if you feel threatened Zandor cannot touch you on Celestial."

____

"Keep playing along, let her know I am here for her... and resume with my plan. Otherwise right now I don't know... If we open the portal she may not go back. I can't go to twilight Sky."

"Goodnight. " Nova yawned.

"Hmm I don't think he's going to fight.. .but might. " Star sighed.

"He'll will find a way.. .he normally does.. .like I have a half sister, and Aura has a daughter....possibly others. " She sighed, getting ready to leave.

"Will do, master. " Sky nodded. "Yup." They all three licked her.

_____

"Well he'll learn not to." Kuru sighed.

_____

"How is this? Has Zandor done this to you?" Nostros frowned. "To them?"

_____

Barabus frowned. "We will get her back Sky."
Niva licked them by, "ready to go back? " she asked.

"Hey I can help, I'm pretty sure. " Star nuzzled him.

Cherry looked back at Nostros and nodded, then left the room.

_________

"I will help at any costs. " Sky stated.
"Nevar! We stay with you."

____

"Sure you can have first shift." He smirked handing her he line. Valor sat there -_-

___

He rubbed his head in frustration.

Ilykran met back up with her after she walked out. "The gift he wanted you to have is in this box." He carried it.

___

"My question is.. what life form is in her gut."

Quote:
Kassidy took the basket and nodded. Her eyes were narrowed as she looked to everywhere he pointed.
______

love.gif
)
After that he headed back. "Lets head back and eat. Then I will get us things we need... and for you to be able to cook."

_______

"Don't worry. I will keep you safe..." He assured her. He had been the entire time.
"Blech." Kassidy muttered. She hated cooking. She grimaced, as the basket handle put pressure on her cut palms, and stared angrily at Don's back as she followed him.
____

(Awww!)

"If you don't cook you can fetch a meal 3 times a day. And you get what ever the cooks make." Don raised a brow. "But I prefer you learn how."

____

_____

"It is how things are done here. " Don was really getting frustrated with her. "Besides what else are you going to to sit on a pillow all day?" He snorted.

____

A few hours later Noonan brought in some food. "Hannah?" He mentioned just sliding the door open a crack. "I have dinner."
"No." Kassidy growled, scowling furiously. "I'll make you dinner, your highness, but don't be surprised if you keel over from the taste." she said, her eyes flashing.
______

Hannah had recovered, and was setting things in her temporary room. "Thanks Noonan." she said softly, and opened the door. Her cheeks were flushed and her eyes were puffy and slightly red from crying.
Don snatched her arm and drug her back tot he tent and shoved her through the flap. "Fine I wil lsell you if that's what you want. I can use the cash. Then I will go get those 2 mares for Kraken and keep a 3rd for myself. And don't come back begging for me to take you into my protection. Because you are really blowing it . I don't want to be here any more than you do." He snorted then stormed off.

"You're welcome." He said quietly. "Your chickens have been fed too." Noonan mentioned.

[quote name="Chic CAN" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/74460#post_12809835"][quote name="Sakirawolf" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/74460#post_12809697"]

[quote name="Chic CAN" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/74400#post_12808169"]

[CONTENTEMBED=/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/74260#post_12799133 layout=inline]​[/CONTENTEMBED]

"Oh." He kissed her. "And no not eager, just information on Zandor thats all."

_____

"Are they well the last time you spoke?"  Victoria made small talk in the seemingly empty halls.

____

Marc never thought he would be like this. "I hope so too."He kissed her forehead sweetly.

_____

"I never got a chance too before."  Maxim admitted.

"Well anyways, what was it like to be Shiruni? " Nightshade, sat down.

"Well my daughter Nightshade fell in love with.. .Barabus, I believe that's his name. My wife and other family is doing fine. Rose talked to Barabus and tried to make a pact with him., " Lynole explained. He opened a massive door.

"I don't want to be like the past Oracles." Honeyheart hugged him.

"Hmm how would you like to take a vacation? " Sunny fingered his chin.

"It was an interesting experience.  quite Magical.  They are Light creatures.. The last time I tried being one too."  Barabus explained.

____

o.o "I see........." She got real uncomfortable. "Do you know anything about Barabus or like him?"

____

"The ones that don't last long?"  He mentioned. "I hope we can overcome that too."

____

"I would love to."  He was still in a state of shock.

"Tell me about the experience. " Nightshade laid on his back.

Lynole shook his head in disgust, "no, I hate that being. Seducing my daughter and trying to get my wife empire under his thumb. " he growled.

"Yes. " Honeyheart rose off the couch.

"Cool, let's go get it set up. " Sunny grabbed his hand.

"I was a knine, and a bushy tail and fizzy ears." He snickered. "The Light is comforting, but  after what happened to me, it just .... it made it hard for me to understand it."

____

"He is evil... I am glad we see eye to eye about him.  He justifies his evil as well."  Victoria  sighed.

_____

He watched her with a smile.  "I can't see myself giving you up... ever."

_____

Maximus nodded. "I am... overjoyed lass."  He felt like he could fly, but he legs were still tender.  He was used to such things though. He proudly walked with her, ignoring his limps. "Are you well enough though?"

"Oh one of the fierce ones? " Nightshade snickered, laying next to him. "What didn't you understand? And a hey is that really true.. if you mate with a Shiruni they grant you immortality? " her eyes big, and her voice loud. "Because it says it in your book, so it must be true! "

Lynole glance back after hearing something they had in common, "wow, glad you see it my way too.. .I hope he never finds this place.. .that is one of the reasons we can't let you loose. "

"Me either. " Honeyheart reached out her hand.

_________

"Yes I'm fine, my neck will appear better soon. " Sunny watched him, very closely.

"Yes it is true.... and don't you get any ideas either."  Barabus  poked her foot.

______

"When I promise we would not endanger you you can trust it.. we do not lie." Victoria sighed. "And yes I hope he doesn't either, but he is not your only threat."

_____

Good."  Count Marc  took it and kissed her hand tenderly.

____

"Good. I feared I had killed you... and I never wanted to hurt you at all. You were just huge and fierce. in the arena. I survive."  Maxim was still upset about it.[/quote]

Nightshade snickered, "what ideas? Like what selling them off? " she deviously smile. She clench her foot and sat up, "Hey if you do sell them off your Ruke people will live forever, plus get loads of cash to feed your people too. "

"I know you don't like." Lynole growled, looking up. He sighed deeply, "Who's the other threats? " He pondered.

Honeyheart began to walk off, "what do you want to do? "

________

Sunny rolled her eyes and kissed his lips, "forget about it. " she smiled. "Quite feeling bad. "[/quote]
"I was teasing and I was referring to you  seeking imortality from them... we both know I can give you that... and no.  It's more complicated than that with the Shiruni.   I won;t be doing that." *snorts* such a bad girl you are." 

___

"Mind your temper and earn my trust and maybe I will tell you." Victoria was tired with his wishy-washiness. "I should be the one growling, loosing my freedom after nearly being blown to bits and crashing into an ocean which terrifies me. My best friend will never see his family again and my fiance.. well so much for the wedding."  She huffed then sped up ahead of him having no idea where she was going.

_____

"Not sure. I have plenty of work to tend to." Marc informed.

_____

Maxim liked that. He kissed her back.
[/quote]

"Aww what's so complicated about it? " Nightshade perked her head up, wondering if the others were listening. "I know I am. "

Lynole glared as she stormed away. He swiftly caught up and slammed her against the door, "Everyone has it hard sometimes, quit trying to seem the only ones. " he snarled and shoved her in. "I can bet you many had it worse then you. You can tell whenever you'd like, but mind you others won't like you for it." He slammed the doors shut, locking her in.

A golden fountain laid on the middle.

pans2.jpg

img_5284.jpg

"Well I have free time. " Honeyheart whispered.

Sunny kissed him more, "better? " she asked.

Last edited:
Quote:
______

love.gif
)

_______

____

(Awww!)

____

_____

____

______

Don snatched her arm and drug her back tot he tent and shoved her through the flap. "Fine I wil lsell you if that's what you want. I can use the cash. Then I will go get those 2 mares for Kraken and keep a 3rd for myself. And don't come back begging for me to take you into my protection. Because you are really blowing it . I don't want to be here any more than you do." He snorted then stormed off.

"You're welcome." He said quietly. "Your chickens have been fed too." Noonan mentioned.
Kassidy put her hands over her face, and took deep breaths. "Stupid, Kassidy.. stupid!" she hissed at herself. Then she bolted out of the tent. "Don!" she yelled, hurrying to catch up with him.
_______

"Thanks again." Hannah smiled. "Everything okay?" she tucked a lock of hair behind her ear.

Quote: "Mine too. I think I want another plate." *sheepish grin*

_____

"Thank you love." She kept rocking as she fed Mina.

____

"Yes. I spent all my life inside with no windows. He said one day you'll come out. When I find the right one to give you to, then you will experience life." She smiled back. "And I am. 18 years and I finally get to see what was in the books I studied." 5 sighed and then sat down.

_______

"I see that....Enjoy your meal. I need to go work some more." Gordon didn't want to worry her just yet.

"Bad?" Loora kissed his cheek and stroked his mane.

____

"Yes and this is the entrance." He laughed. "Quite impressive."

Back
Top Bottom