~The Battle of the Empires~ A RP

" 1 maybe 2 trade a pound."  He smiled.

_____

"Not so much." Dega chuckled.

_____

He walked up to  Dark Shard and handed him  a data pad. "It's all here."

The guy looked over it a while. He  glanced at Bella then went back to reading it.

"So how much money? " Any repeated, not getting what he's replying to. "Need more? " she looked back at the water source.

"I don't either. " Hylia cuddled up to him. "This bath is sure nice. "

Bella did meet the Shard's eyes, and looked at him. She found him an interesting creature.

Quote: 7 more sprouted then that was it. It quit after Chris removed his hand from hers. Chris climbed up to pick them. "Seed!" He hopped down. "That is great... I will give them to the gardeners.

_____

Bekah rested a gentle hand on his face. "I am so sorry.. I hope you can find some comfort. My heart goes out to you Taurus... I will guard your babes with my life."

____

He snatched her and drug her closer.

___

"Yes.. it is possible. All non-eternal offspring are sent to the lower realms like ours to exists." Nostros nodded.

7 more sprouted then that was it. It quit after Chris removed his hand from hers. Chris climbed up to pick them. "Seed!" He hopped down. "That is great... I will give them to the gardeners.

_____

Bekah rested a gentle hand on his face. "I am so sorry.. I hope you can find some comfort. My heart goes out to you Taurus... I will guard your babes with my life."

____

He snatched her and drug her closer.

___

"Yes.. it is possible. All non-eternal offspring are sent to the lower realms like ours to exists." Nostros nodded.
Meadow smiled ecstatically and climbed up. She seeped through every branch like a snake and grabbed one. "Why do the gardeners grow them? Why can't we grow some...Near our place?" she whispered in his ear.

Torus grabbed her hand and gently pulled it away from his face, "I know you will Rebekah, that's why I put them in your care." he smiled, and let go of her palm.

_-_ "Really?" Aquarius sighed as she was drug along.

"So another words an Oracle? Correct?" Hydro asked.

Quote: "Often one doesn't get sore until the next day after a fight..." He carefully got to his feet. then stretched.

_____

"Hmmmm I wonder where it could be hiding. Are you sure you are looking in the right spot." Maurice smirked.

_____

"Welcome. You are pretty too... ay I have the hair from your brush for my nest?"

____

"Yes... I am looking." he took her hand. "In here the touch is not real. follow." He felt around.

Rose lifted up as he got off, "Were are you going? Its dark out. " she sighed, not impressed by his state. "My neck could hurt from laying on it wrong. "

Daisy sighed in frustration, "Maurice, I'm not sure, Rose likes to fixate things her ways. " she slammed the cupboard.

_________

Lanayru bobbled her head, "if you want. " she was quite puzzled at why, but didn't mind.

Satena felt trust with him, so she indeed follow him to where ever he journeyed in her mind. "I need to get up. Don't feel like wetting the bed." He smirked.

_____

"Well..maybe I can help? I bet it is where you find something sweet and licked clean."

____

The bird picked the hairs from the brush then flew up into t a rafter above her balcony door on the outside. She was building a nest.

______

Everything was white, but things suddenly turned red. "This is he hurt, they must be here..." He stopped. "Sometimes our mind hides things to protect ourselves." Krits mentioned.

Rose cocked a brow, "okay. ." She sighed, laying back on the bed. "Don't be too long. "

Daisy lightly got suspicious, "okay, Maurice what do you suggest? ".she glued her hands on her waist.

Lanayru leaped off the bed and tracked down the bird. She swiveled around and studied it, "hey looks great, need anymore,?" She smirked, snagging a strand.

"I see, I hope you find out. " Satena whimpered, following and examining it. "I won't be." He limped to the comode. (lol)

_____

"Follow the clues." Maurice winked.

____

"Thank you and just when you brush. I got some from your neighbors too." She smiled. "Just to find a mate after it's built.

_____

He touched the red area and felt for a door. "Here." He carefully cracked it to see what was in there.

As he left, Rose watched a bit before dozing off again.

Daisy bobbled her head, but frustration settledin gher eyes again, "okay," she grumbled, observing around, concentrating.

Lanayru smirked and released the strands of hair, and witnessed as the strands flew with the breeze. She focused back on the nest, after the hairs vanished, "well you can when ever you like. "

Satena peeked in too. Corsicka came back with a big spoonful of jam. *smacks lips*

____

"Something sweet that you licked clean." He repeated.

_____

The bird nodded then flew and caught the strands. "Thank you."

_____

There was flame, but it did not burn. (do you have an idea you want to add or am I doing it? May need to ask Heny too)

Rose popped an eye out from his sappy lips. She snickered silently to herself, "okay Corsicka, I see you can't stay away from the jam. "

Daisy puckered her lips as she unraveled things that were sweet, tender, and creamy. She glued her eyes on him and flattened her palm, "alright Maurice, hand it over. " she demanded.

Lanayru walked back inside and grasped a footstool, then carried it back out. She sunk in it and gazed at the nest, "need anymore? "

Satena examined it.

(You can of it works. ) "Whut?" He gave an innocent look then smirked. "It's good." *another lick*

_____

"That was fast.... but I don't hand things over in such a manner." Maurice smirked.

____

"Another brushes worth I think." She pecked at it. "Do you like it?"

_____

(waiting on PM)

Krits gently stopped her. "Let me go in first... past the fire. I will come back for you." Rose bounced her eyes, "Come kiss me, I want to see what it taste like." she insisted sweetly.

Daisy shook her head, but didn't get agitated. She walked up and fashioned puppy eyes, "Please can you hand it over." her eyes pleading desperately and too complicated to resist them.

Lanayru traveled back inside and grasped the brush, grooming her head. She returned with a cluster of hair, "I love it, and will this do?" she questioned, elevating the furball to the birds level.

(What PM?)

Satena heeded and observed as he journeyed in. "Okay, I'll be waiting." COrsicka chuckled then indulged her. "Yummy?"

_____

*whimpers* "Oh okay." He dangled them in front of her but kept them close to him.

_____

"Perfect!" She tweeted.

____

(to discuss what happened)

Krits was gone a while. Rose leaned back, "Beyond yummy." she snickered. She slanted her lips to the right side, "More like mouthwatering."

Once Daisy spotted them, in a swift flashed she grasped them from his palms. "Got them." she pricked her tongue at him, but kept the opener to her chest.

Lanayru smirked at her calling to her happiness. "Well since I'm not sleepy anymore, have any plane?"

(Oh okay.)

Satena decided to sit against the door as she waited. "Yes you are." He whispered.

____

Maurice pouted. "Do I get a thank you?"

_____

"Hmmm oh I have to go find my songbird." She fluttered happily .

____

Krits came out then took a seat next to her.

Rose swayed her head to Corsicka, "you know it. " she flared a flirty grin. "Well I'm going back to sleep, while the jam napper devours it."

Daisy ppuckered her lips to the side, and displayed evil eyes, "you took it. " She played a fake devious look.

Lanayru cuddled her fists under her chin, "Have anyone in mind? " she questioned, as her eyes expelled curiosity.

Satena spiked her happiness as he returned. She scooted over to make room, "what's wrong? " "Okay." He smirked then went back for more.

_____

"No I had it.... I was just hoping to get something for it." Maurice had a playful smirk on his face.

_____

"Um... not yet. They all sing nice... I was to worried about he nest first."

_____

"Well.. from what I could tell was that your father took you and your sister. Then hid you both before he was attacked. He cast a memory spell on you to keep you from looking gor him or your mother. She was trapped in a realm by Valhalla. Rose hearkened to his moisturized lips as she sealed her eyes. "Don't take it all. " she mumbled,swiveling her ears towards him.

Daisy randomly fashioned a playful smile. "Thank you. " she faintly smoochedhhis cheeks and sliced the can open.

"I'll keep a sharp eye on your nest, as you scout for the perfect mate. " Lanayru flared a friendly wink.

Satena'a smile slowly vanished as she listened to the heart wretched truth. "Well. ." She snuffled, wondering what to say. "Who is my sister? And where are my parents, because they are right.. I would want to find them. " "I won't I promise." Corsicka chuckled.

_____

He blushed. "Thats better." Maurice winked.

___

"Thank you." She fluttered off.

There was a knock at the door. It was breakfast time.

____

"I don't know where your father is.. Your mother is in that same realm but I helped her remove the blockade sealing it, so she can be reached.. but from another Galaxy only.... It is a dangerous journey.... You sister I ... I might be able to help. She is the Oracle of Telepathy.. my power comes from her existence... I might be able to speak to her."
"I trust you. " Rose muttered herself to sleep.

Lanayru bolted out if her chair as she heeded to the knocking she didn't want to shift from her spot, or not protect the nest. She calmly sat down, "Come in!" She invited.

"I would love to meet my family once more, but afraid of today's times. " Satena sighed as she became puzzled on what to do. "I guess you can try. "
"He smiled then cleaned up for her and came back to bed later.

____

Maurice was red. "You know I would be in so much trouble right now.. but yes I do." He gave her a kiss on the cheek back.

_____

An aid came in. "Your breakfast milady." She smiled setting it on the table.

_____

"I will try.. and you are safe here. Vahalla is gone.. but others are trying to harm your kind."
During the night, Rose cuffed her hands around his chest, absorbing his warmth.

Daisy reversed and gawked at him, "Why would you be in trouble? You never did anything wrong." she flared a mysterious smirk. "Anyways it was my fault." she flopped her tongue out and waved it around.

Lanayru drifted her focus on the lady, "Thank you, but can you please bring it over?" she ordered, sweetly. "I'm guarding this nest."

"Of course there is others harming our kind...Actually most of everything is harming each other, other then the Light beings." Satena sighed, leaving her mind and returning to the real world. She rose up and gifted him the bamboo pipe, "Here, this is for you, you wanted to make you one...so here." she smiled.

Quote:
MIlan backed up. "Can you promise me none of you will try anything if I do?" She rater take a fighting chance and be killed, than be hopelessly pinned with all of them.

_____

"I can't deal with her. She is the opposite of me and if she recognizes me she will blow the whistle.... I can easily get you Aura... and help you with Barbedos. I am just a tad busy.
They both glance each other, "Of course we can." they both cackled, watching her if she will listen.

"Fine I'll deal with her, and thank you for helping me." Zandor nickered and observed his bracelet. "Anyways...How are you and Hydro's daughter...keep misplacing the name."
"Your laugh makes me not trust you telling the truth.. everyone has been lying to me." She did a nervous little dance in place and her pattern glowed brighter.

_____

"Acquaris.. she is a brat and a half... but I think she is finally settling. I have another female to make up for the frustration she causes me. The infant is still weak. But thy think its not because of me this time."
"You either trust us and go to the room that you were thrown in....Or we do another thing." One of them rolled their eyes and snickered.

"Hmm well it seems most females are that way, until they adapt." Zandor grinned, chugging some wine. "Then if it isn't you...Then it must be Acquaris? What's wrong with her?"
Milan's floral scent grew strong as she felt threatened. She must be close to something. "I'll go back... but curious.. how close was I to getting away?" She slowly took a few steps back in the direction towards the cell.

____

"Not sure... I may have to find another. Not easy to find a power child from Hydro." He sighed. "Hows you little pet project?" Vader smirked.
Some of them shook their heads from what they thought was a putrid aroma. "Quite far." One snarled, not enjoying the scent.

"Hmm I bet they are plenty more." Zandor chuckled to himself. "My heck Vortex was a playboy." He shook his head, still laughing. "Oh that? It's going swell." he reduced his laughter.
Milan backed away more then slowly headed back seeing if they would follow her. It was good for her that her pheremones were detestable to them.

________

"Good... and yes he was. but I need the children of my opposition to force alliance with the new heir.. and on that note I am surprised Hasis is settling down with the one. She must be special indeed." He snorted.
They would not follow her, but they mysteriously vanished as she watched them.

"Heir..to what?" He questioned, never heard him talk like that. Yes...that little brat caused him to return to his normal state." Zandor crumbled his cup into pieces from the surging anger.

Quote: I am guessing we have roughly 80 lbs of fish.. and no I want to seel these then if they ask for more you and I will know how much to catch next time.. there are the other settlements near by too." Genner smiled.

_____

"Yes it is." He kissed her lips.

____

He nodded then signaled his men to get the cargo. He was dashing and gave her a smiled then paid Her father. "Deal is done. See you in 3 days for the next one." He nodded.

Quote:

Shella kept going, "Aww see you are sweet. " she pecked his head. She worked on the spinebnext.

"They won't, and if they try it will vanish just like our samples. " Alto stated, stroking her hair. "We will be there as soon as we can."

Harpy stole some too.

"I see. " Skite sat back, smiling.

(Yes. )

"Will it change the future by a ton? " Kedar wondered, still worried.
Gerard fell asleep.

_____

Jolly nodded just studying his face. The a smiled came. "I do love you."

_____

Kasha went through her dresses for the ceremony of announcing the betrothal "Did you want to borrow a dress?" She asked Zahara (sorry drawing a blank on the proper name)

______

"The future is seen not written." He mentioned. "There are deep things at work here Kedar." He stated.

Shella gradually fell asleep by Gerard.

___)____

Alto glance at her, and perked his ears high. "Ilove you ttoo. " he wagged his tail, and pecked his forehead.

Zahara examined her dresses, "if you don't mind. " she rose off the couch.

(What? )

"If you do use it againstdark or llight, it will surely backfire you. " Kedar sighed. He rested his hand over SHella

___

Jolly smiled. "I can't wait to see your world." She played with one of his soft ears.

-_____

(nothing just thoght I had the name wrong lol was tired)

"Not at all. Choose whatever you like." Kasha smiled. "I think I will do this one." She changed. "What do you think Zahara... looks like feathers." SHe smiled.

(that's about what she looks like too score!)

______

"What I have now if one is given a dose then the light and dark no longer cancel out magic powers. Perhaps I have exactly what I need already." Barabus mentioned.
Shella gently plucked off his hand and carefully leaped off the bed. Once she notice he was asleep,she headed to the kitchen.

"If you adore the colors blue, red, and even purple. Then you're going to love it. " Alto whispered, twitching his ear.

(Hey she's cute. XD)

Zahara examined Kasha 's luxuriant, charcoal dress. "I love it, especially the designs. " she rose of the couch. "I don't know what to wear. "

"What do you plan anyway?" Kedar sighed, exiting the door.
Gerard was out.

_____

"I like all those colors.. it that the colors of your sky?" She then moved her hand to his hair.

_____

(she is very beautiful ;) )

"I have lots of them to choose from." She pulled out a few. (just what every guy like to do LOL come on pick out a dress jk :p)

th
th
th
th
th

_____

"My plans are complicated, require many things be achieved before I complete my work. And no.. sorry I will not be discussing it with you."
Shella was in the kitchen fetching a glass of water.

"Actually yes, but it varies on the time of day." Alto gently took her hand and set it on his cheek.

(Oh ya...
droolin.gif
)

Zahara examined them each, "I like the blue or black...But you have black." She snagged the blue one.

"I know you won't discuss them, because if you did then you're just being dumb." Kedar padded off.
Out the kitchen window int he distance foals had gathered and were playing.

_____

"Was I tickling you?" Jolly wondered. Her eyes still on his.

_____

(LOL)

"It looks your color." Kasha smiled.

______

*rolls eyes* "Don't fall asleep until I de-curse you."
Shella perked her eyes up and observed, while smiling in delight.

"Yes." Alto admitted, feeling the warmth of her hand. "But I really just feeling the love light from your hand." he whispered, lovingly.

:)D)

"Well I do have the colors of a peacock." Zahara winked, and strolled up to her. "Hopefully it hides my tail fan too." she snickered.

Kedar pops his head back in, "Your curses don't work on me." he smirked, walking back off.
They were seeing who could jump the highest.

_____

Jolly smiled. "I am glad that you like it." She tugged him and rested her cheek against his. "Feelings like this should not be forbidden." She sighed.

________

"Oh you have a peacock tail? Maybe we cold unseam the dress so you can let it show?" Kasha wondered. "It would be beautiful."

_______

"You are immune to magic?"
Shella began to wonder what it was like to have foals as kids. She laid on the counter and observed the contest.

"Well obviously they are not." Alto whispered and kissed her cheek softly.

Zahara declined and shook her head, "Um no thank you." she smirked, putting on the dress not minding Kasha there.

Kedar didn't respond, but was on his way to Amalurra's room.
Some kicked a bit hard. but they still seemed to have fun and laughed.

_____

"But my people do when with the unapproved person." She frowned staying close. "We make our own path now." Jolly practically wrapped herself around him.

_____

Kasha didn't really look to mind privacy. (on heny's line it was already annonunced :p) After they were ready Kasha took Zaharah's hand. "Lets go.. EVangeline has to two iny love birds ready ad waiting."

____

Barabus shook his head then went back tot he lab. "He is quite forgetful."
Shella widened her eyes, "Oh boy...they sure have a way of kicking." She grew nervous and quite petrified, that caused her to shed sweat.

"I know a place where you will love it." Alto gently pulled her closer and against on his lap. "If you really want your people's approval, then we can go back, but only if you'd like."

(I read it. :p )

Zahara glued her focus on Kasha and played a smile along her face, "I'm quite ecstatic with this." she muttered. She followed along and kept her smile vast, and joyful.

(He is not. :p )

Kedar meet up to Amalurra's room, but wasn't present.

Quote: Kassidy sighed, shaking her head. She started hanging the shirts, and hummed very softly under her breath.

_______

Hannah peeped at the monitors for a moment, then, because she had no idea what it all meant, sat down to read her book.
"How is your shoulder doing?" Don came over after finishing and to check her bandage. He gently brushed her hair aside.

____

A lightning bolt hit just a few hundred yards from in front of the ship. The sound was earpiercing. Noonan heard it and flew out dripping wet barely snatching his towel and heading to the front of the ship. "Better.." she looked at him and smirked. "How's your face?"

______

Hannah screamed, nearly falling backwards in her chair. "Well enough." He snickered. "My face.. why is it ugly?" *cheesy grin*

_____

Noonan darted in. "What was that!?" He panted loosely covering himself. "Maaayyybe." Kassidy joked, glancing at him with a smirk.

______

Hannah gripped her book tightly. "A lightning bolt..." she said softly, almost as if her voice had been stolen by the loud noise. "Sorry." Don walked over and stroked her hair with his massive hand. "Well then you will really hate this." He gently kissed her.

____

"not your fault.. must be a bad one to com in this far.. good thing we landed. " Noonan knelt down and looked in her eyes. "Are you okay?" Kassidy looked at him in confusion. "What?" she searched his eyes with her's.

______

"Yeah.. I'm fine." Hannah put her hand over her mouth to hold back her giggles. "But you're not." she giggled. "If I am ugly..." He smirked. "But you are very beautiful... I can't help myself.. bad food and all." He chuckled then kissed her again.

______

" What?" He lightly chuckled with embarrassment. "I have a towel." Noonan gave a sheepish grin and backed away holding his towel and still dripping. "I thought you had gotten hurt..." Kassidy blushed, timidly pushing him away lightly. "Don... I need to get this laundry up.." She said, turning away.

_______

"I'm fine.." Hannah chuckled. "Go get changed." She looked out into the sky once more, glanced at Noonan, then went back to her book. "It can wait..." He took her hand. "This is how I feel about you."

____

"What you don't like the view?" He teased and laughed Kassidy leaned away from him. "Don..." She met his eyes, then smiled timidly.
______

"Oh my, no." Hannah laughed, covering her eyes.
"Yes?" Don smiled at Kassidy but still had his arms around her.

____

"No you don;t like the view.. aha! So you do." Noonan laughed then headed out of sight. "You were blushing...." A silly voice cried out from down the hall.
"Uh.... nothing." Kassidy looked away.
______

"So were you!" Hannah yelled back, giggling.
Don put a finger under her chin to bring her face back towards him. "Hey... I am not hurting you." He kissed her lips again.

____

"Maybe I wa-as." Noonan got dressed then came back. "I need to move the ship farther back." He commented giving her a wink.
Kassidy pushed him away, and moved backwards. "No... you're not." she mumbled, and picked up a shirt to hang it.
_______

Hannah was still trying to hide her smirk.
Don snorted a bit. "Fine." He grumbled then went back to fixing up the tent to be better lived in.

_____

Noonan fired up the ship and moved it deeper into the caverns. After he did her shut it back down. "Well that should be good enough." He reset the security sensors then got up and stretched.
Kassidy sighed, her brows arched in thought. She finished hanging the laundry, then went cautiously over to Don. "Uh, Don..? What does one do, here in the Ruke camp? I mean, besides laundry." she said.
______

"So...? What now?" Hannah asked.

The stud went back to eating but kept glancing over. One of his co-workers laughed at him and teased a bit too.
Ella and Roger talked to each other as they waited for their food to arrive. Ella kept stealing glances at the stud each time she took a sip of the drink.

Quote:
Some of them shook their heads from what they thought was a putrid aroma. "Quite far." One snarled, not enjoying the scent.

"Hmm I bet they are plenty more." Zandor chuckled to himself. "My heck Vortex was a playboy." He shook his head, still laughing. "Oh that? It's going swell." he reduced his laughter.
Milan backed away more then slowly headed back seeing if they would follow her. It was good for her that her pheremones were detestable to them.

________

"Good... and yes he was. but I need the children of my opposition to force alliance with the new heir.. and on that note I am surprised Hasis is settling down with the one. She must be special indeed." He snorted.
They would not follow her, but they mysteriously vanished as she watched them.

"Heir..to what?" He questioned, never heard him talk like that. Yes...that little brat caused him to return to his normal state." Zandor crumbled his cup into pieces from the surging anger.
Milan stopped. She watched a while. Debating on trying again. She looked back the way she came and the way ahead.

____

"then you can deeply wound him with her." Vader mentioned. "Heir to one of my projects which when complete.. Purple will hopefully be eliminated."

Back
Top Bottom