~The Battle of the Empires~ A RP

[CONTENTEMBED=/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/75710#post_12857971 layout=inline] [/CONTENTEMBED]
"You and your fear of drinking." He grumbled. "Veratix will treat her well... Kelt was another matter."

"Who?" They looked at him like he had six ears.

(Thats it after this. Poker is too much for me. xq )

*blink* He checked his cards.

A twitch of his whiskers was the only response.

"Justified.. and you still lied to her."  Hellaina tucked her tail into a corner.

_____

" Just people."  He shrugged.

___

(lol skip to after)

Sjera shared ome of her chocolate chips with him.. "Now the rest goes in cookie." She gave Auran a kiss.

____

Seraleena smiled and then nuzzled back into his fur.

"Do you somehow see Ykrus in me?!" Her relation to him and Ykrus through school was annoying him to no end.

"Oh." They continued tenderly high-stepping through the grass.

"Sounds good."

(Timeskip to later? The cat can sleep for long periods thanks to the long winter snows he gets there.)

"No... It's not about Ykrus.. its about the alcohol and the pain it's caused me....  in the pen the smell of it on their breaths and the things some of them did to me.. you remember the guy you killed. Nashka... I can't help it Festus.  I love you and don't want something bad to happen to wedge that."  Hellaina wiped away a tear.

____

*snickers* Head back towards Palace.*

____

"Okay." Shera made him cookies.

_____

Seraleena checked her gear. "Ready."

"Nothing bad is going to happen." Slightly moved by her crying, he approached and kissed her. Unfortunately his breath reeked of whiskey as well.

They followed walked along with him, eager to explore the gardens again.

He watched and worked on his hunting gear.

"Good." The cat replied and walked out. Talon sniffed the air cautiously and smelled the scent of a canine that had passed sometime while they were sleeping.

Quote: "Do you somehow see Ykrus in me?!" Her relation to him and Ykrus through school was annoying him to no end.

"Oh." They continued tenderly high-stepping through the grass.

"Sounds good."

(Timeskip to later? The cat can sleep for long periods thanks to the long winter snows he gets there.)
"No... It's not about Ykrus.. its about the alcohol and the pain it's caused me.... in the pen the smell of it on their breaths and the things some of them did to me.. you remember the guy you killed. Nashka... I can't help it Festus. I love you and don't want something bad to happen to wedge that." Hellaina wiped away a tear.

____

*snickers* Head back towards Palace.*

____

"Okay." Shera made him cookies.

_____

Seraleena checked her gear. "Ready." "Nothing bad is going to happen." Slightly moved by her crying, he approached and kissed her. Unfortunately his breath reeked of whiskey as well.

They followed walked along with him, eager to explore the gardens again.

He watched and worked on his hunting gear.

"Good." The cat replied and walked out. Talon sniffed the air cautiously and smelled the scent of a canine that had passed sometime while they were sleeping.
Hellaina still quivered as he kissed her. She didn't return it trying to keep it at a peck. She didn't want him advancing beyond that.... He didn't understand. How could he? "Okay." She sniffed resting a hand on his chest. "You look tired.. perhaps you should go to sleep." She said softly with another tear falling. Her nose curling at the smell and she shook more.

______

The rabbit stopped when he saw a massive bird and stared.

_____

She brought him a piece of dough.

___

Seraleena gleamed the snow with her paws but could not puck up much.

Oracles are Power being designed to keep Brenka functioning. They are immortal but not all powerful, and can be destroyed under the right circumstances. They are from the Light Realm Originally. They are spheres, and when take form are humanoid.

Oracle of...

Vortex (Hasis hes like the vacuum cleaner for matter, and creates portals-Fallen/restored)- Nightwish
Substance (The Count solid matter- Fallen) - Chic CAN
Substice (Hydro. non solid mater)- Chickencordonblue
Balance (Angel)- Fuzzball444
Life (Aurora)- ipuppy
Sight (Bathsheeba [aso called the Eye]-source of all visionaries a seer)- Chic CAN
Light- (Ralis Oracle offspring Hasis+Aurora)- ipuppy
Adaptation- (Aura Oracle offspring Hasis+Aurora )- ipuppy
Time (TBA)- Kytkat
Emotion - miss heny
Weather- (Diana Oracle Offspring Time+Substice) Star Nico
Magic- (Satena Oracle Offsping Emotion+ Sight)- Hollieberry
Shifting- (Honeyheart) - Shakeirawolf
Telepathy- (Lilli Oracle Offsping Emotion+ Sight)- miss heny
Fusion- (available)

Relationship
Oracle + Oracle = Oracle.
Oracle+ Other being= Powerful being with gifts similar to Parent Oracle.

Please watch your power limits

elf-rise-thighhighs-touto-seiro-wallpaper_db53f.jpg

Name: Aura
About: Aurora Empire. Aurora's daughter, sister of Ralis. Good
Appearance: see pic
Power: Absorbs DNA and can change it. Is like a sore hous of all she comes in contact with.

neko-boys-anime-animal-guys-3812411-468-700.jpg
LL

Name: Ralis
About: Aurora empire. Oracle of Light. Aurora's son, brother of Aura.Can be adult or child. Lover of Milan. Good but tainted by Twilight.
Appearance: see pic
Power: Light
Username: ipuppy

images

Name:Hydro
About: Achlys empire. Oracle of Substice. mated to Time
Appearance: ball of water or humanoid
Power: Water and other liquid control

350x700px-LL-4a83388a_male_demon_2_portrait_stock_by_mavrosh_stock-d39tvbr.jpeg
(bad)
1174794-bigthumbnail.jpg
(good)
Name: Hasis was changed to be good again
About: Succubis bad form. Oracle of Vortex was Dark. Restored by his wife Loreena.
Appearance: 2 forms
Power: Created Vortexs, manipulates black holes. (Space Vacuum cleaner)
Username: Nightwish

Name:Rein
About: Moonshine host to Angel until she finds her body. Her father and mother are Shira and Rambo. She has a rare color of fur, that happens very rarely and makes her more special, but her father declined her like Riko.
Appearance: 2 forms

Name: Angel
About: Oracle of Balance
Power: Balance of elements
Username: Fuzzball444

1422128-bigthumbnail.jpg

Name: Godiva
About: Oracle of Sight
Appearance:
Power: All seer, guidance
Username: Chic CAN

ember_melody_by_theguardiandragon-d381t4c.jpg

Name:
About: Oracle of Emotion. Good but trouble maker. No longer with Sight. Surfather of Passion Terrellians.
Appearance: Normal or flames out when using power.
Power: Emotion and Pheonix creation, power channeling
Username: miss heny

Dark-Elf.jpg

Name: Lilly
About: Oracle of Telepathy. Good. Daughter of Emotion + Sight. Sister of Magic
Appearance:
Power: Telepathy strong. Can slow bodily functions using others minds against him.
Username: miss heny

LL

Name: Sakena
About: Oracle of Magic. Good. Daughter of Emotion + Sight, sister of Telepathy
Appearance:
Power: Magic and all its extensions

LL
LL

Name: Honeyheart
About: Oracle of shifting. Twisted not dark. Mated to Oracle of Substance.
Appearance: Anything. Prefers humanoid with butterfly wings, natural physical form
Power: Shape Shifting
Username: Shakeirawolf

adbb2f9351e034fd481a3718eec3d429.jpg
th

Name: Count (Marc) Marckatoniuosdivicisintchinaugatoria
About: Twisted and Darkened. Oracle of Substance. Owner of private fighting arena, Planet and moons. Mated to Oracle of Shifting.
Appearance: Restored, but destroyed form till exits within.
Power: Manipulates all solid matter

Elf.jpg

Name: Aurora
About: Oracle of Life. Good. Married to Barbedos
Appearance:
Power: Life and restoration
Username: ipuppy

Name: Avivah
About: Leafana Empire. Oracle of Time. Good. Mated to Oracle of Substice (Hydro)
Appearance:

Power: Time manipulation.
Username: Kytkat

Name: Diana
Empire: Leafana Empire. oracle of weather, daughter of Hydro and Avia. Good
Appearance:
Power: Weather control
Username: Star nico

Last edited:
Quote:
Some of them shook their heads from what they thought was a putrid aroma. "Quite far." One snarled, not enjoying the scent.

"Hmm I bet they are plenty more." Zandor chuckled to himself. "My heck Vortex was a playboy." He shook his head, still laughing. "Oh that? It's going swell." he reduced his laughter.
Milan backed away more then slowly headed back seeing if they would follow her. It was good for her that her pheremones were detestable to them.

________

"Good... and yes he was. but I need the children of my opposition to force alliance with the new heir.. and on that note I am surprised Hasis is settling down with the one. She must be special indeed." He snorted.
They would not follow her, but they mysteriously vanished as she watched them.

"Heir..to what?" He questioned, never heard him talk like that. Yes...that little brat caused him to return to his normal state." Zandor crumbled his cup into pieces from the surging anger.
Milan stopped. She watched a while. Debating on trying again. She looked back the way she came and the way ahead.

____

"then you can deeply wound him with her." Vader mentioned. "Heir to one of my projects which when complete.. Purple will hopefully be eliminated."
They did vanish, and nothing was in her sight, oddly.

"I know, but I've been thinking why control Hasis? if he has a pot full of kids?" Zandor shook his head. "I doubt that...He and his siblings...By the way have you seen Charity anywhere?"
Milan saw her guiding light way down the hall. She then made a run for it. Her feet completely silent as she did so. She knew deep down that no matter what she would be harmed. She had to try.

_____

"Last I saw she as hanging out with those griffins... been a while." Vader yawned. "And can his children keep vortex's open that he may close is the real question Zandor... I was thinking you can use the fact that his precious little nightlight will be left alone if he keeps out of our business."
A vast of twilight out of the blue, draped around her, forming a ball.

"Oh I'm pretty sure he'll leave us alone, and if he doesn't I'm pretty sure he knows what I'll do." Zandor formed a devious grin. "Need anything, Vader?" He questioned.

Quote:
Hasis rested the sizzling muffins on the counter. He looked at Loreena, "Ready to eat?" He asked, blowing softly at the steam.

Harmony was dangling off the branch, but had her legs wrapped around it upside down. She glance at Lily, "Yes, correct." she smirked, swinging away, randomly. "Do you like it?"

"Well I really don't like people kidnapping other mates, so I have decided to help you, but how..." Talos scratched his head, thinking of ways to bring them to safety. He spiked a finger, "That's it." he chirped in excitement. "How would you like to journey to Agrithia?" He questioned, sitting down next to Yarsha.

Nyra shrugged, "That's just how I was raised and learned to cope with them." She draped her wings along the couch, saddened. "We remain with the mate that we had a child with, like you." she flashed a dainty smile. "But I can change, and remained with you, but I have a fear of my ways telling me you went off to another female. It's quite complicated to adapt to new ways."

Esta walked out and looked at him, "You're silly." she rolled her eyes and headed to the kitchen.

"No your heart is only taken if the person that you love, loves you back." Zandor explained, taking an evading step back.
"Yes very." She grabbed 2 plates and pushed them over to him.

_____

"Yes." the girls giggled.

Zander just smirked. He wasn't used to so much play. He just relaxed knowing they were all safe.

____

"Uh remind me where that is? I have to pay a debt still. I owe Purple something. Bad enough having those freakish Dark Orcs trailing us.

_____

Well try to adapt. It was my daughter... and She introduced me to my mother.. who I never knew.... " Derek sighed. "And if you have a child I want it to be mine."

____

"Yup." *munches*

_____

"Oh... " Skita thought. "Do you want to love? I know many villians that don't" She settled down and then took a seat again.
Hasis looked for the thickest muffins of them all. He snagged both of the gliding plates and flopped two massive muffins on them. He slide the plate back to Loreena, "Here you are." he smirked, leaping up, and siting by her. "You have the biggest one."

A male waiter emerged next to them and smiled, "Welcome, I heard your orders quite well." he snickered, twitching his black ears. "Do you want anything to drink? Other then the juice Harmony provided?" he questioned, checking out the eldest. XD

Harmony climbed down and sat by Zanthas, "I'm good with mine."

"Well it's quite far from here, but let me tell you it's worth it." Talos informed, heading to the console. "It's where many creatures took refuge like my sister...You will love it there." he assured. "What do you owe pimple?"

Nyra dropped her mouth, "Aww so adorable." she leaped out of the couch and scurried to him, "Tell me, how was it like?" she asked, ignoring the adapting part.

"How does it taste?" Esta wondered as she poured herself some left over tea.

"Yes I would love to actually fall in love again, but quite complicated when you're not out of this realm." Zandor sighed, deciding to last longer in her room.
"Aww how sweet.. but you are much bigger than me.. you should get the big one." Loreena nuzzled him then broke it in half to cool down.

_____

She noticed and turned her head away and was quiet.

Zanthas smiled. "The juice is well enough.. but perhaps some milk for the little guy here."

____

"Alliegience of a power child of mine... I crossed him in the last host. If I do this I get my wife back. I have .. been with quite a few girls and she is the first one to be pregnant with a powerchild. He won't keep it.. just bind it to his service when he is an adult." Roger sighed.
_____

"How was what like?" Derek asked.

_____

"Just fine." Duvall took a second bite and smirked.

____

"Maybe you don;t have to look outside this realm." Skita said quietly while fiddling with her fingers. The timer on the slow cooker beeped indicating that dinner was done. She had made stew.
"No because you're my big, sweet muffin." Hasis whispered and pecked her cute, soft cheeks. "Let me know how it tastes."

The male Shiloh nodded, "milk it is for the little guy." He smirked and left, but winked at the eldest before leaving.

Harmony smirked and silently drank her juice, knowing.

"Who's the Powerchild's oracle power?" Talos questioned, setting the coordinates to Agrithia. "Because I will not tolerate Pimple right now...We are going to Agrithia, because that is where I also meet other Powerchildren." he smirked.

"Meeting your mother for the first time." Nyra rolled her eyes and gently grew closer to him.

"I still think it's bad." Esta huffed, and sat at his table. She took a swig of the tea, "Your drink is good." she complimented.

Zandor blocked out the sound, but gazed at her face. "And who would I fall in love with?" he asked, swaying closer to her.
Loreena giggled. "Okay." She then took a bite. "Mmm that is good." She nodded.

_____

She sighed not liking the idea that some kid was flirting with her.

The boy reached over and touched Harmony's arm and looked up at her.

______

"No... just will be born with an ability.. Mine.. it has a high chance of happening when any of us living magic take a Terrellian or Kelishan mate." Roger informed.

_____

"Oh... I was shocked.. but his it.. all my emotions.. went out of whack and I learned that my father took me away from her at birth and sold me off because I was a weak baby.... she is beautiful.. and I want to be there for her. She is also pregnant with a boy and alone."

____

"Yes and you get drunk on it. No tea unless I am home." He snorted. "Probably not good for our baby either...." He reached for it to take it away.

_____

"You have taken many prisoners.. perhaps one... if you take the time has a personality that suits you and maybe will care for you and fall in love as well..." Skita suggested.
Hasis examined his, "You really think so?" He plucked his and examined it. "Since you made the bananas plumped and more fresh...maybe it is more yummy." He smirked, nibbling on it.

:)D)

Harmony felt the boys touch and shifted focus on him. She looked down and smiled, "Hello." she smirked.

Talos wasn't quite sure what either of those creatures where, but smiled. "And why only those two species?" he wondered, sitting down to take a breather.

Nyra brushed his hair and kissed his revealing cheek. "That's dreadful, you know your not the only one that went through that." She sighed, sitting on the couch and pulling him down along with her. "I actually ripped families apart."

Esta nearly drank it until she listened to him. "What? It's just tea...what harm can tea do to our baby?" She raised a brow, letting him take it. "I understand other things such as beer and that heavy wine you drink...but tea?" She blinked.

"Hmm now that you mention it, "I do like one prisoner I kidnapped." Zandor smirked, looking up at her. "But I'm not sure she would like me in return."

Quote: They jumped over things, the foals played quite rough. A few fillies just watched then payed with dolls.

____

"They won't approve." She sighed resting her forehead against his. "I will love being anywhere with you. I love you and we have much fun together. I missed this feeling Alto. I want to be with you." She whispered against Altos face.

____

(k)

"Yes. I hope they are always like they are now." Kasha tossed her hair over her shoulder. They stopped in the grand hall and then Nostros made his announcement.

_____

Barabus walked up to a body and started to work with it. "Soon... soon you will be ready." He sighed.
Shella stepped back until she bumped into something, "Wow." she gasped, holding her breath.

"Alright my love bird, I will be here with you, always." Alto whispered back and slightly increased the speed of the ship. "I'm always here, no matter what."

(XD)

Zahara nodded, "Things change." She sighed, wishing the same thing. As he announced it, She remained with her family.

Harpy smiled and waved at the unknown crowd.

Kedar returned to Barabus and planted Amalurra's bracelet on the ground.
Upon her own movement the foal inside her gave a kick. (te he)

_______

Jolly met his eyes after he finished then gave him a gentle kiss. The light collided when she did so, a deeper form of understanding.

_____

Upon announcing the betrothal Nostros held out two glowing rings and then Mysterion took then and gave one to Harpy. There were a few 'Awwwws' in the room. Some still just stood there in shock over the entire thing. The Centaurians and Kohl were the biggest praises as such things never bothered them and they liked that the Terrellians were becoming ore accepting.

The rings were magic and would shift with the wearers size, and the two would know that the other is alive if worn faithfully.
_____

"She took off?" He asked. "Won't be hard to locate her." He backed away covering the body then formed a barrier around it. "This way."
(I will never know that feeling. :p )

Shella flinched at the gentle jab against her belly. She giggled lightly and stroked it.

Alto's eyes glistened from their deeper connection. "That was nice." He whispered, gently pulling away.

Harpy grabbed it and stuck it on her pointed finger, unsure were it should go. She leaned over and baby kissed his cheek, "tink u," she whispered.

Zahara awed at them too, and also shed a few tears at their adorableness.

"No." Kedar shook his head and kicked the bracelet away. "I took it off, there not that complicated...they all open the same way, despite how difficult they are."

Quote: "What are we doing here?" Kassidy asked, looking around. She couldn't help but smile at the pretty location.
______

"....." Hannah blushed. "Do I have to give a guess..? I honestly have no idea." she gave a sheepish smile.
"Having some time out and away... I brought apples too and sweetened tea to drink." Done mentioned as he sat in the grass. "Maybe a swim too." He smiled.

_____

He sighed. "You can try to guess you don't have to be right... I am about 4000 but less that 4,500." Noonan smirked. "Since you didn't get t right you have to give me a guess. " Kassidy remained standing, with a brow raised. "Just out of the blue? I random 'out and away' time?" she asked.
_______

Hannah thought for a moment. "Um.. how many siblings do I have?" she asked, looking at him with a smirk. "Why not..? I went and got us sandwiches... are you complaining?" Don took a big bite.

____

"Uh... 1?" Noonan wasn't sure if Kaliska still counted. "No, just curious." Kassidy replied, sitting across from him. She took a sandwich and took a bite.
_______

Hannah shook her head. "Nope. More than that." she smiled. "Mmmm... Kass... " Don Munched. "Why don't you like me kissing you?"

_____

"3?" (Blunt? lol)

Kassidy blushed. "I don't know..."
_____

"Yup!" Hannah nodded.
(lol yup)

"Well I like you and you are going to be my wife.... do I suck at it?" Don smirked taking another bite.

____

"Ah.." He smiled. "How many Brothers do I have?" *sly look of she'll never guess*
"Hehehe.. no." Kassidy was blushing. "It's just.... that you're different, Don." she sighed.
_______

Hannah furrowed her brow. "None?" she asked hesitantly.

Quote: "Okay." Jack pulled out a knife and bowl then chopped along.

______

"Well we will see then." VLad smirked. "If you ask they may let you watch."

____

"You are welcome.. I will wait here." Ira nodded.

____

"Alright." He turned then kissed her lips and took her hand beginning to walk .

____

"Ah... well I will let them figure it out. For now we will get you a home to stay in." Kyle smiled at her.

Kitkat smirked as they saute the peaches. "You know I haven't forgot our little bonfire tonight, but did you? " she quizzed, glancing at him.

"I rather not witness such actions. " Azia commented, frowning. "I rather wait until it is over. " she admitted, rising back to her feet.

Avery strolled to the communication console, he studied it as he pondered on how to work. He curiously selected a random button.

Theniza cheeks inflamed and her body laminated the night, "I admired that. " She stroked her lips.

"Yes, since it's dark and I'm getting quite sleepy. " Shade yawned, observing out the windows. "Oh yeah! ALmost." He laughed. "They start it just before dark."

_____

"Okay." Vlad nodded. "Heading back?"

_____

"I can help you sir." He smiled.

_____

"So do I.' Keith spoke soft.

___

"Well keep awake." he poked at her side.
Kitkat smirked at his reaction to his memory loss. She found it quite admiring. "Well, once we're done here, we can leave to go to it. "

Azia glance down and wanted to go back, but she felt he didn't. She sat back down and focused on him, "Not if you don't want me to. "

Avery heard the voice and nearly smiled from the question. He calmly rotated around and glance over, "I would love some help. "

Theniza looked over his hand and gently grasped it, "your hand is soft. " she burrowed her head beneath his neck.

______-_____

Shade bolted up from the jab. "I'm awake! " she called out and scanned around, swiftly.
"Okay." Jack blushed.

____

"I'd like to stay with you forever.. but don't let me stop you." He sighed.

_____

He nodded Then activated the unit. "Coordinates? And would you like it encrypted?"

____

"Nah... my hands have worked hard." Keith kissed her head.

____

Kyla laughed. "That was cute."
Kitkat poured the saute peaches in a container. She glance at him, "Want to go?" She quizzed, resting on the counter and gazing in his eyes.

"Then I'll stay with you." Azia battered her eyelashes gently and cuddled up to him.

Avery sighed and sat in a nearby chair, and observed it. "Here, can you please show me how to work it? Then I will do the work?" he asked, calmly.

"Well they're soft after I touched them." Theniza whispered lovely in his ear. "What would you like for dinner?"

"Ha...what?" Shade continued to observe around, still stunned and not quite alert yet. She heard him and glued her eyes on him, "Great." she inflamed her cheeks and looked away.

"We better get these fish back quickly." Genner winked.

____

Gretta was resting on a mat by the door and all was quiet.

____

Danil quickly pushed Sharia back down.
"Yes or they will surely perish." Amy sighed, galloping away, but was not sure where to go

Hylia gasped and lapped her chest with her palm. "Nice."

Sahara hide again.

Bella swung her eyes at Daniel.

Chris stopped at a garden shack. He touched a button on it and a Gardener appeaed.

"Yes?"

Chris smilde and Held out the seeds.

O.O "WOW!!!" He took the seed. "HOw?"

"Taurus.. are yu teasing me?" She put her hands on her hips.

_____

"That's between them now isn't it?" He smirked. "Now why were you crying?"

_____

"The Eye. We have Sentena here, Aurora, Ralis,... and Hasis."
"It was either me and his love, or my singing." Meadow informed, but kept her own seed in her pocket.

Torus opened the door, "Yes?" He snickered, looking up at her. Then he teased her by slowly closing the door.

"Not if you place your name and Counts." Aquarius lightly growled, and defended the question.

"Aww that's wonderful." Hasis clapped his hands, waiting for the pager to go off.

Back
Top Bottom