~The Battle of the Empires~ A RP

Quote: "Me too.. now come on." Chris lifted her up and ran out the door. "I have to be at work on time."

____

"I was just making this." Jenny smiled turning her face to him. "And waiting for you to come play.."

___

(lol)

"Mew...." It cried out. It sounded like a baby crying.

_____

"Exactly...his is all quite disturbing. What can command such power over light?" Nostros was deeply troubled.

Quote: "Sure." Jack got a pot out and filled it with water for her.

___

"why? I am not complaining." *smirk*

____

"Okay." he giggled. "What did they say?"

___

They passed the laundry station and he pointed it out. Then he walked u to the counter and set out a basket. The mare filled it with food. "2?" She asked.

"Yes 2." He nodded. Then he carried it for Thenzia as well. By a tree Kraken was waiting. He watched the two.

____

"Did I say something wrong Shade?" Kyle asked.

Kitkat swiveled her eyes to his, and plastered a great smile, "thank you, Jack. " she hummed along his ear. She ventured by to forge more containers.

Azia humiliation depleted as she listened to his encouraging words. "Alright, but as long you're accepting. "She whispered and resumed kissing his lips.

Avery spiraled in the air like a football, "They agreed to let me help you!".he danced around, unplanned.

Theniza sprouted a welcoming smile to the welcoming mare, but was silent the whole time. She absorbed his presence of darkness, but did not glance at him once. Her eyes were set on Kieth.

"No. .no. " Shade brushed her eyes gently, with her soft palms. "Its just they are not her.. not all anyways. " "You are welcome." Jack put it on to boil. "Want me to put the first batch in?"

____

"Always.. you have a pace here." Vlad slid her hands to his chest over his heart.

____

She giggled. "Great! Will any more be coming?"

____

Kraken watched her carefully. The other had been trouble. He was curious about her powers. He went to plan our some raids and send Keith out.

Keith led her back to the tent. "Lets see what goodies we go in the basket." He smiled.

_____

"I am so sorry.. if I can I want to help honestly." Kyle offered. He saw he was upset and offered her a hug for comfort.

Kitkat looked back at his question, smiling. "Yes, that would be lovely if you start it. " She agreed and found the jars.

Azia monitored her hand, as he glided it to her heart. She gazed intently at it, her eyes slowly matched his. "How much so you care about me? Because to me, it sounds plenty. " she flushed at her own speech.

Avery ceased and shot a smile at Ira. "Yes, but it will be a couple of days. " he announced, and his voice overjoyed. "What a pleasant day this has been. "

Theniza parked her chin on his shoulder, wondering what goodies dwell in the bag. "Oh I hop it's a type of meat. " her body bouncing from the thrilled mystery.

Shade inhaled vastly, "Yes, that would be wonderful. " she examined his gesture and decided to accept his gifting hug. "Thank you. "She tenderly tied her hands around his waist, absorbing his warmth. Jack put the jars in the heating water for processing.

(have you made Jam before?)

_____

Vlad Smiled. "Plenty is a good word... maybe... more than plenty."

____

"Indeed. Shall we report back?" Ira asked. "They will love to hear the good news too."
____

"Yes there is always meat bread and cheese. Then often root veggies and whatever they get from raiding. Sugar is rare." Keith mentioned pulling out the bread loaves and cheese.

____

"You have every right to be upset Shade." He spoke softly.
(No, but my parents did.)

Kitkat reversed and smiledshe found his ways interesting. "I didn't no you can create jam." She monitored him, with a lovable smirk.

_________

Azia thought about his reply. She sprouted a dashing smile, "you love me don't you?" She cocked a brow.

_________
Avery walked up to her calmly. "I think that is a splendid idea." He prepared to leave with Ira.

Theniza evaded away to give him some room. "I can basically make anything out of those varieties." She announced.

________

"thank you for this desirable hug." Shade held him close.she found it peaceful and soothing ways for the body.
(ah okay. I made 50 lbs one year :p )

"I can't... I just know that you have to boil anything you can." *sheepish grin*

____

"Yes... You are kind.. calm.. beautiful... and I can walk again thanks to you." Vlad gently poked the tip of her nose.

_____

"Ira nodded then headed back towards the meeting room with Avery.

_____

"Great. " He slapped his fish on the counter. "I need to locate my fillet knives."

____

Kyle let her remain as long as she needed.

"Me too.. now come on."  Chris lifted her up and ran out the door. "I have to be at work on time."

____

"I was just making this." Jenny smiled turning her face to him. "And waiting for you to come play.."

___

(lol)

"Mew...."  It cried out. It sounded like a baby crying.

_____

"Exactly...his is all quite disturbing.  What can command such power over light?"  Nostros was deeply troubled.

Meadow widen her eyes. "Okay." She smirked.

Timber looked at her and flashed a warm smile, "I like what you created."

Aquarius sighed and sat on the bed. "That thing is creepy."

_______

"You got me." Hydro sighed.

Genner flinched largely nearly dropping the fish. "yes yes."

____

Dega dozed off.

_____

"I locked the door... and I don't want to think about that." Daniel was on edge as it was.

Amy grabbed some from his hands and placed them in the icebox.

_________

Hylia joined him.she enjoyed the elongated sleep.

Bella walked over and sat on a chair."how long do you think they're going to stay?"

[quote name="Chic CAN" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/76080#post_12878003"][quote name="kytkat" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/76080#post_12877974"]

[quote name="Chic CAN" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/76080#post_12877959"]

[CONTENTEMBED=/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/75950#post_12868738 layout=inline]​[/CONTENTEMBED]

Jack came over an sweetly kissed her cheek again. "What else would you like me to do to help?"

____

"I............."  He halted when she decided kiss him.  Vlad held her close.

____

"must have went well."  Ira smiled.

___

"To the dispensary."  Kieth informed.

____

"Oh....  I can help you look for them."  Kyle offered.

Kitkat flushed from his unknowingly kiss, that enlightened her evening. "Boil some water? " she peeped very quietly. She kept her head in the bowl.

Azia huddled up to him and slightly kissed him deeper. She restrained herself, back evading away. "I'm sorry. "

_______________-_

Avery fired his eyes at Ira, and scurried up to her. His feet nearly tripping over each other. "Yes! Thank you!"

Theniza gradually got impatient from the long walk, but was soothing as she traveled with Kieth. "Okay. "

"Um. " Shade rubbed her head as she concentrated on what to say. "Well. " she trembled over her words, as her tears overpowered.

"Sure."  Jack got a pot out and filled it with water for her.

___

"why?  I am not complaining." *smirk*

____

___

They passed the laundry station and he pointed it out. Then he walked u to the counter and set out a basket.  The mare filled it with food.   "2?" She asked.

"Yes 2."  He nodded. Then he carried it for Thenzia as well.   By a tree Kraken was waiting.  He watched the two.

____

Kitkat swiveled her eyes to his, and plastered a great smile, "thank you, Jack. " she hummed along his ear. She ventured by to forge more containers.

Azia humiliation depleted as she listened to his encouraging words. "Alright, but as long you're accepting. "She whispered and resumed kissing his lips.

Avery spiraled in the air like a football, "They agreed to let me help you!".he danced around, unplanned.

Theniza sprouted a welcoming smile to the welcoming mare, but was silent the whole time. She absorbed his presence of darkness, but did not glance at him once. Her eyes were set on Kieth.

"No. .no. " Shade brushed her eyes gently, with her soft palms. "Its just they are not her.. not all anyways. "

"You are welcome."  Jack put it on to boil.  "Want me to put the first batch in?" 

____

"Always.. you have a pace here."  Vlad slid her hands to his chest over his heart.

____

She giggled. "Great!  Will any more be coming?"

____

Kraken  watched her carefully. The other had been trouble.  He was curious about her powers. He went to plan our some raids and send Keith out.

Keith led her back to the tent. "Lets see what goodies we go in the basket."  He smiled. 

_____

"I am so sorry.. if I can I want to help honestly." Kyle offered.  He saw he was upset and offered her a hug for comfort.

Kitkat looked back at his question, smiling. "Yes, that would be lovely if you start it. " She agreed and found the jars.

Azia monitored her hand, as he glided it to her heart. She gazed intently at it, her eyes slowly matched his. "How much so you care about me? Because to me, it sounds plenty. " she flushed at her own speech.

Avery ceased and shot a smile at Ira. "Yes, but it will be a couple of days. " he announced, and his voice overjoyed. "What a pleasant day this has been. "

Theniza parked her chin on his shoulder, wondering what goodies dwell in the bag. "Oh I hop it's a type of meat. " her body bouncing from the thrilled mystery.

Shade inhaled vastly, "Yes, that would be wonderful. " she examined his gesture and decided to accept his gifting hug. "Thank you. "She tenderly tied her hands around his waist, absorbing his warmth.

Jack put the jars in the heating water for processing.

_____

Vlad Smiled.  "Plenty is a good word... maybe... more than plenty."

____

"Indeed. Shall we report back?" Ira asked. "They will love to hear the good news too."

____

"Yes there is always meat bread and cheese. Then often root veggies and whatever they get from raiding. Sugar is rare."  Keith mentioned pulling out the bread loaves and cheese. 

____

"You have every right to be upset Shade."  He spoke softly.[/quote]

Kitkat reversed and smiledshe found his ways interesting. "I didn't no you can create jam." She monitored him, with a lovable smirk.

_________

Azia thought about his reply. She sprouted a dashing smile, "you love me don't you?" She cocked a brow.

_________

Avery walked up to her calmly. "I think that is a splendid idea." He prepared to leave with Ira.

Theniza evaded away to give him some room. "I can basically make anything out of those varieties." She announced.

________

"thank you for this desirable hug." Shade held him close.she found it peaceful and soothing ways for the body.[/quote]
(ah okay. I made 50 lbs one year :p )

"I can't... I just know that you have to boil anything you can."  *sheepish grin*

____

"Yes... You are kind.. calm.. beautiful... and I can walk again thanks to you." Vlad gently poked the tip of her nose.

_____

_____

"Great. "  He slapped his fish on the counter. "I need to locate my fillet knives."

____

[/quote]

Kit rested her hands on her hips, "oh really? Because you seem to know about the boiling jars?"

(Too many.)

Asia reaches over and kisses his lips, "You're too sweet to resist " she muttered in his lips.

Avery trailed after, and scouted for the king as he did.he did not remove his glorious smile, yet.

" So excited to cook." Theniza bounced on his shoulders."if you want I can Cook your fish, if you'd like."

_________

Shade, after a few minutes released." thank you." She pecked his cheek, as she whispered.

Quote: "Sure." Jack got a pot out and filled it with water for her.

___

"why? I am not complaining." *smirk*

____

___

They passed the laundry station and he pointed it out. Then he walked u to the counter and set out a basket. The mare filled it with food. "2?" She asked.

"Yes 2." He nodded. Then he carried it for Thenzia as well. By a tree Kraken was waiting. He watched the two.

____

"No. .no. " Shade brushed her eyes gently, with her soft palms. "Its just they are not her.. not all anyways. " "You are welcome." Jack put it on to boil. "Want me to put the first batch in?"

____

"Always.. you have a pace here." Vlad slid her hands to his chest over his heart.

____

She giggled. "Great! Will any more be coming?"

____

Kraken watched her carefully. The other had been trouble. He was curious about her powers. He went to plan our some raids and send Keith out.

Keith led her back to the tent. "Lets see what goodies we go in the basket." He smiled.

_____

"I am so sorry.. if I can I want to help honestly." Kyle offered. He saw he was upset and offered her a hug for comfort.

Shade inhaled vastly, "Yes, that would be wonderful. " she examined his gesture and decided to accept his gifting hug. "Thank you. "She tenderly tied her hands around his waist, absorbing his warmth. Jack put the jars in the heating water for processing.

_____

Vlad Smiled. "Plenty is a good word... maybe... more than plenty."

____

____

"Yes there is always meat bread and cheese. Then often root veggies and whatever they get from raiding. Sugar is rare." Keith mentioned pulling out the bread loaves and cheese.

____

"You have every right to be upset Shade." He spoke softly.

_________

_________

________

"thank you for this desirable hug." Shade held him close.she found it peaceful and soothing ways for the body. (ah okay. I made 50 lbs one year :p )

"I can't... I just know that you have to boil anything you can." *sheepish grin*

____

_____

_____

"Great. " He slapped his fish on the counter. "I need to locate my fillet knives."

____

Kit rested her hands on her hips, "oh really? Because you seem to know about the boiling jars?"

(Too many.)

Asia reaches over and kisses his lips, "You're too sweet to resist " she muttered in his lips.

Avery trailed after, and scouted for the king as he did.he did not remove his glorious smile, yet.

" So excited to cook." Theniza bounced on his shoulders."if you want I can Cook your fish, if you'd like."

_________

Shade, after a few minutes released." thank you." She pecked his cheek, as she whispered.
(lol family of 5, gifts for others. We use it for flavoring yogurt)

"Yes I helped my mom make pickles.. same principal I hope." Jack set them all in and covered it.

_____

"Thanks........ " He then gave her a last peck and sat up. "I am touched that you share feelings for me Azia."

_____

Ira used her com and by the time they go Back Nostros greeted the again.

____

"Ye I would like that very much. We can save the meat for later I have an icebox." he pointed to a small fridge.

_____

"You are welcome Shade... well It grown late and I know you are tired. Let get you to your new home." Kyle took her hand.

Quote: Chris went to a port sight and they teleported to the town the house was located. "He checked his comm. "We need to take that path." He pointed ,

______

Jenny smiled. "Thank you." She placed it on his head. "You have a crown." She giggled

______

(lol)

The kitten disappeared.

_____

"Yeah... I need to do some inquiring." Nostros sighed.

Back
Top Bottom