The Brooding of Allie, Casey and Latte

Casey isn't swimming in the water... she must be levitating above it making it SEEM she is swimming... I have never seen such a dry 'ling in a tub! :gig

Today we get a short stack of pancakes
tongue.png

Allie: 14.2 oz - up 18%

Casey: 8.9oz - up 13%

Latte: 8.8oz - up 13%

Allie will probably break the 1lb barrier tomorrow. The other two broke the 1/2 lb barrier today.

@Debs Flock , I probably won't get a video because although they like to play with it it is for brief intervals so by the time I saw it and started the video, they would be done, but I will try to get some pics of them playing with the toy. Got one today with them all playing...

*This photo uses DPR(Digital Poop Removal) provided by the GIMP.

love.gif
Oh how I love seeing these babies grow! I guess I'll make ours a toy like this one. You guys sure are good at raising 'lings!!

Casey isn't swimming in the water... she must be levitating above it making it SEEM she is swimming... I have never seen such a dry 'ling in a tub!
gig.gif
But she has clearly gone under the surface of the water, so it must be a forcefield that she generates...
gig.gif

love.gif
Oh how I love seeing these babies grow! I guess I'll make ours a toy like this one. You guys sure are good at raising 'lings!!
Thanks, but we just follow the directions on the box:

1. Put food, water and love into the bird.
2. Remove poop from area of bird.
3. Microwave instructions:
for 800W microwaves - don't put the bird in a microwave.
for 1100W microwaves - really, don't put the bird in a microwave!!!

But she has clearly gone under the surface of the water, so it must be a forcefield that she generates... :gig

You're right... Casey is a very smart little 'ling to figure out the transdimensional duckfield so early... :gig

Thanks, but we just follow the directions on the box:

1. Put food, water and love into the bird.
2. Remove poop from area of bird.
3. Microwave instructions:
      for 800W microwaves - don't put the bird in a microwave.
      for 1100W microwaves - really, don't put the bird in a microwave!!!

:lau

Today's weights and roll call: The 'lings are now 2 weeks old (wow! that went by fast). Unfortunately my vacation time is at an end. I will try to put as much as I can here, but I may or may not be out of town (then the info will be second hand or @MamaDux will post directly.)

Allie: 1lb, 0.5oz - up 16% - She is now nearly 10 times the weight she was when we got her.
ep.gif
She will probably do this once again in her life. At 14 days old, she is as big as a Call Duck!!! (But everyone already knew that
tongue.gif
)

Casey: 10.0oz - up 12%

Latte: 9.9oz - up 13%

:hit all good things, they say... :(

But we eagerly look forward to the updates from MamaDux... adoring fans and all, ya know? :D ;)

I am :lau over Casey's stubborness at clinging to that 0.1 oz lead on Latte she is refusing to give up... :lol:

hit.gif
all good things, they say...
sad.png

But we eagerly look forward to the updates from MamaDux... adoring fans and all, ya know?
big_smile.png
wink.png

I am
lau.gif
over Casey's stubborness at clinging to that 0.1 oz lead on Latte she is refusing to give up...
lol.png
She is stubborn, but tonight I found out I may be out of town until Thursday or so
sad.png
. I was lying on the floor with the kids and Casey climbed on top of my hand and went to sleep cupped in my hand. I could feel her little gizzard grinding away on the day's food.
love.gif
She wanted to make sure I would miss her even more... It is sooooooo hard to be an adult.
sad.png

She is stubborn, but tonight I found out I may be out of town until Thursday or so :( .  I was lying on the floor with the kids and Casey climbed on top of my hand and went to sleep cupped in my hand.  I could feel her little gizzard grinding away on the day's food. :love   She wanted to make sure I would miss her even more... It is sooooooo hard to be an adult. :(

Awwwwww... :love :hit

Such a bittersweet evening for you... but those mealy worms you'll need for her teenage stage don't come cheap... gotta put the nose to the grindstone for those babies...

Am glad you got this whole week with them and MamaDux though, and shared it with us... it's been truly special, thank you... :hugs

Back
Top Bottom