The Brooding of Allie, Casey and Latte

I know, right???
th.gif

Yup!
highfive.gif

Very nice set up! I bet they will love it. I wish I could have something like that where I live in Ohio, but we get some really big winds in March and October that would just tear it up.

Very nice set up! I bet they will love it. I wish I could have something like that where I live in Ohio, but we get some really big winds in March and October that would just tear it up.

Thanks, We will see. We get high winds also (gusts of around 70mph took out the ducky dome last year) but I have insulated the places where the wire touches metal with electrical tape so there are no hard surfaces to rub on and the wires have a small profile for the wind so I hope they just bounce a bit. The mast is 2ft+ in the ground in concrete, I plan on putting a spacer at the top (maybe a hula hoop
lau.gif
) to keep the tangles to a minimum. Might end up tearing it all down (the lights) We will see how it works. I am looking for a net to string over it now, not sure if that would make it better or worse in the wind.

Last edited:
Since she is the strongest swimmer and she has been spending lots of time standing in the kiddie pool, we decided to show Casey what the big blue thing that all the other ducks disappear into is. So I set her at the top of the ramp of the big pool. Naturally she decided to check out the water.

This was the most water Casey had seen in her whole life... More than all the rest of the water put together...

Did I mention that Casey LOVES water?

I mean she REALLY LOVES water!!!!

We watched her until she climbed up the ramp then descended the ramp all by herself. She knows it's there... We figure she can tell her sisters. They will have to prove themselves by climbing the ramp on their own first. If they can get in the pool, they can get out of it. But now Casey knows and I am sure by the weekend, her sisters will know too.
wink.png

Last edited:
Casey is so pretty and it looks like she really enjoyed the water. I'm sure she will teach Allie and Latte how to get into the pool.

Since she is the strongest swimmer and she has been spending lots of time standing in the kiddie pool, we decided to show Casey what the big blue thing that all the other ducks disappear into is. So I set her at the top of the ramp of the big pool. Naturally she decided to check out the water. This was the most water Casey had seen in her whole life... More than all the rest of the water put together... Did I mention that Casey LOVES water? I mean she REALLY LOVES water!!!! We watched her until she climbed up the ramp then descended the ramp all by herself. She knows it's there... We figure she can tell her sisters. They will have to prove themselves by climbing the ramp on their own first. If they can get in the pool, they can get out of it. But now Casey knows and I am sure by the weekend, her sisters will know too. ;)
Oh my, she is SO big! What an independent lil burd gurl. :love -Banti

Back
Top Bottom