The calm, quiet, and sane.

poult your strait jacket looks very slimming?  Was it customer made?  Does it come in other colors.  Would probably stop my nail biting habit and overeating binges.

Haha!!! Yeah that's what I'm going to wear when I'm hungry XD I wish I actually had one that would be awesome! I bet they could make a special pink one for a small extra price!

Hm yes I might drown.I always thought that would be a pretty peaceful death,slowly feeling water rush into your lungs and feel your body letting go of the will to survive as the light left your eyes,the depths of darkness seeped in taking its place with the never ending silence except your own body thrashing in desperation and the bubbles of oxygen that had kept you alive rise to the surface to leave you all alone til death takes you away from this world.
Drowning would not be anywhere near my first choice... 3 minutes of agony as you try to inhale and get nothing but water, choke, repeat....

Yeah I'm not afraid of death. I think the only thing that kind of bothers me is getting burned alive but I am not really afraid of anything. Not that you are or anything but I don't think drowning would be really scary. I think I would want to die by getting hit by a car though.
That's.... wonderful.

Drowning would not be anywhere near my first choice... 3 minutes of agony as you try to inhale and get nothing but water, choke, repeat....

Yeah I never said it would be fun XP my dads,dad was a navy frogman and part of his training he had to actually be drowned and they revived him if he survived he passed......that part of his training that is.My family has a long history of really crazy people that did very many deadly things.I think it's our German blood we also tend to have extremely horrendous tempers haha and I wonder where I get my temper. XP

Back
Top Bottom