Announcement The Coop Page / Article Rating & Review Project!

Pics
Woot! We're below 2600 with zero ratings!

upload_2018-6-28_21-16-40.png

... now if only the 124 members online right now would each rate 10 coop pages, we'd be well on our way!!

(even better, if all 1,387 guests would join and each rank 10 coop pages, we'd be done with the whole project tonight! ;)

Found a hidden nest up in some hazelnut bushes in the chicken yard about 28 eggs but most had sunk in the bowl some very old.. 11 in the coop.. and had crazy white dog found her way into the chicken yard the very cockerel my lavender ameracauna boy I thought to cull as sterile maybe lead her to him, him calling to his girls to run.... No punctures but feathers from tail to back gone not showing meat though.. I can check him better tonight actually put hand on him what a good boy cooked up large 36 eggs 3 cups of oatmeal will separate in dishes make sure he gets a good quantity in the morning....
needless to say have not added to my coop pages or anything else till now have 10 to myself I crud give me half an hour take out 4 dogs

Woot! We're below 2600 with zero ratings!

View attachment 1448969

... now if only the 124 members online right now would each rate 10 coop pages, we'd be well on our way!!

(even better, if all 1,387 guests would join and each rank 10 coop pages, we'd be done with the whole project tonight! ;)
We sure would :lau

Back
Top Bottom