Announcement The Coop Page / Article Rating & Review Project!

Pics
I noticed on my coop page that the comments (not reviews) that were left there by others in the past have disappeared, not sure if that is intentional or not, but thought I would bring attention to it, in case it is something that was unintended.

I noticed on my coop page that the comments (not reviews) that were left there by others in the past have disappeared, not sure if that is intentional or not, but thought I would bring attention to it, in case it is something that was unintended.

The person may have deleted their comment?

How many comments are you talking about and when did you notice they disappeared?

I think there were 3 comments from 3 different people.. maybe 4. They were left before the ratings drive began, and were just comments with no ratings.

I just noticed today, but I haven't looked at that page for a while ( a week or two? )

Not a big deal if this was intentional, just wanted to make sure it wasn't a glitch.

I noticed this also but didn't think to mention it before. My coop article had quite a few comments that are all gone as well.

I think there were 3 comments from 3 different people.. maybe 4. They were left before the ratings drive began, and were just comments with no ratings.

I just noticed today, but I haven't looked at that page for a while ( a week or two? )

Not a big deal if this was intentional, just wanted to make sure it wasn't a glitch.

I noticed this also but didn't think to mention it before. My coop article had quite a few comments that are all gone as well.

I've been commenting on coop pages for quite a long time and had over 400 comments (I was somewhere around the top 5 for commenters). That used to be reflected on the Top Commenters section of this page:
chicken-coops.12
That part of the Coops page doesn't show me at all (or the other members I recall as being on there). Now the highest commenter count is 281.

Don't know if this was due to the rating project or not. I think this happened once before this year, someone did something magical behind the scenes and things flipped back to where they used to be.

Thanks everyone for the info and reports. We're definitely looking into it! We do daily backups of the entire system (with multiple copies on servers around the world), so if we find stuff missing, we'll do all we can to restore it!

Looks like the Top Commenter info is now showing as it used to. Whatever you all did seems to have worked. Thanks!

P.S. @OhZark Biddies and @Ms Biddy are your comments showing up again?

Back
Top Bottom